Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-08-2009, 10:33 PM   #16  
NROL4W-Stage 5

S/C/G: 207/148.5/125

Height: 5'1.25"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiahna23 View Post
I love your profile name! I wish I had made a creative name instead of my own...But yes its called kenpo x. Its one of the easiest workouts on the P90X system...My body hasnt stopped hurting yet! I better get a big payoff after the 90 days or im going to cry.

Thanks Kiahna

I did Kenpo x yesterday. My shoulders & upper back are sore and it was a good workout overall. However, I had to pause couple times to get the moves right when he was combining several moves. I'm not the most coordinated person . My hubby did the stretches this morning. He's looking forward to seeing results as well after 90 days.
pintobean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:02 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 292/199/165

Height: 5'8"

I just saw another "extreme workout" on their site called "Insanity". THat one looks tough, but good. Like extreme P90X lol
ValMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 04:29 PM   #18  
Sensewear and WW

S/C/G: 230/195.2/164

Height: 5'9"

I just got back from Costco and they had the P90X for $99 (13 DVD set). I decided to go for it so I wouldn't have to go through all the extra hassle. Not sure how great a deal it was but it appears from the website that it would cost about $120 + $20 shipping. I am trying to talk my husband into starting it with me.
nellonello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 01:34 PM   #19  
Losing 20! :)

S/C/G: 190/190/140

Height: 5ft 5in

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellonello View Post
I just got back from Costco and they had the P90X for $99 (13 DVD set). I decided to go for it so I wouldn't have to go through all the extra hassle. Not sure how great a deal it was but it appears from the website that it would cost about $120 + $20 shipping. I am trying to talk my husband into starting it with me.
good deal! I have 12 DVD's....It is hard..find a way to have energy..you'll need it.
kiahna23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 01:35 PM   #20  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pintobean View Post

Thanks Kiahna

I did Kenpo x yesterday. My shoulders & upper back are sore and it was a good workout overall. However, I had to pause couple times to get the moves right when he was combining several moves. I'm not the most coordinated person . My hubby did the stretches this morning. He's looking forward to seeing results as well after 90 days.
That is exactly where I was hurting!...good luck
Old 08-10-2009, 04:29 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 198/155/140

Height: 5'9"

ITA P90x is a great workout system; it takes little equipment and space so almost everyone can do it. It covers all the bases, cardio, weights, yoga, stretching and core, and includes a pretty good healthy eating plan.
ringmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:40 PM   #22  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringmaster View Post
ITA P90x is a great workout system; it takes little equipment and space so almost everyone can do it. It covers all the bases, cardio, weights, yoga, stretching and core, and includes a pretty good healthy eating plan.
I dont think "almost anyone" can do the workouts...Especially the plyometrics..I think if you do this workout you should consult a doctor first....If you have any type of heart condition or asthma too...

But your not that much overweight so I know you can do it...Im doing the lean version but substituting cardio for plyometrics so I can have a better payoff in the end..shhh lol..dont tell anybody...