Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-06-2009, 10:10 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 229/206/1??

Height: 5'2"

I had mine out 2 months after I had my baby. I dont remember gaining any weight but I was breastfeeding and still getting used to taking care of a newborn.

Good luck with your surgery I know after I had mine I felt 100 times better!
AngelMae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 08:55 AM   #17  

S/C/G: starting weight/285

Height: 5'9

I had my gallbladder removed last October and I have more pain now then I did then... the reason? well with most surgerys the patient opts to have the laparoscopic surgery done, while you are left with fewer scars the doctors do have a less visiable picture of what they are doing, in alot of cases the small intestine is cut or in some way obstructed... l have had a weight gain, and yes maybe its my fault but I have not been eating alot of fat, like I said it still hurts to eat fat... but who knows I am getting older lol and I do need to be more active...
dawnmarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:45 AM   #18  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

dawnmarie, you should see your doctor again if you haven't already. That's not normal...

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:22 PM   #19  
Learning to fly again

S/C/G: 196/ticker/130

Height: 5' 2"

Dawnmarie: I just came back from the consultation with the surgeon, and he specifically said that if after the surgery it hurts or it's not getting better to go back right away because there definitely is something not right. So I think you should give your doctor a call and explain that you are not feeling better.
Newshinyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:33 PM   #20  
Yes We Can ~Obama

I was having regular gallbladder attacks until I read that apple cider vinegar will help to disolve the gallstones and allow them to pass without incident. I have been taking two ACV caps three times a day ever since and I haven't had another single gallbladder attack. The last attack was three months ago.
InnerChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:01 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 184/167/135

Height: 5'5

I'm having my gb out this January 29th and can't wait. I'm sick of the attacks and the pain. I get stomach aches every day now no matter what I eat just not an attack, but I do still get them, just not as aften because I'm sooo careful.The list of foods that I CANT eat is way longer than the list of foods that I CAN eat.

I dont want to gain weight afterwards so now that I've read that people have I'm gonna be real careful and eat fat free stuff, veggies, fruits and turkey,salads to see if I can keep myself from gaining. I hope all of you girls get pass this soon like I will be, I know what you have been going through and its not fun!!

Isabel
sexynesscoming is offline   Reply With Quote