Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-18-2008, 10:31 AM   #16  

Height: 5' 7"

I wanted to thank you for changing your goal weight. To be honest, your initial posting just sitting there really scared me.
I agree with everything everyone has said, and especially encourage the working out. Muscle definition is so beautiful.
KristasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:27 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 145/141/115

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

this has been amazingly helpful, you guys really know your stuff ^.^ I work out daily because i am in phyical therapy/ rehabilitation for leg and spine/muscle issues, some work-outs can get hard for me because i cant walk normally..... but i am working with my PT therapist to set up a schedule, i go there 4 times a week for an hour a session so that is very helpful
with the vegetarian thing, i KNOW i need to balance more, i am hoping to get an appointment with a nutritionist to help me set up a carefully planned out diet so i know what and what not to eat and the right time to eat it, I know that i cannot handle my own diet because i go nuts, but everything you guys have said makes a heck of a lot of sense, Im going to have to get used to healthy weightloss, i know it is going to seem really slow but in the end the result is what i want
thankyou all for your help
Anarexik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:30 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 237/165.8/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
with the vegetarian thing, i KNOW i need to balance more, i am hoping to get an appointment with a nutritionist to help me set up a carefully planned out diet so i know what and what not to eat and the right time to eat it, I know that i cannot handle my own diet because i go nuts
One thing ... if you post here what you eat on a daily basis, there are a lot of us who will make some healthy suggestions and help you tweak your diet. It might help to get some outside feedback until you can meet with someone there.

Edited to add: There's also a great vegetarian forum here on 3FC and they'll help you figure out a healthy eating plan and offer recipes and suggestions!

Last edited by PhotoChick; 11-18-2008 at 12:31 PM.
PhotoChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 04:10 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 145/141/115

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

ill definatly check that out
Anarexik is offline   Reply With Quote