Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2002, 12:51 PM   #16  

Red face

Ho Hum – all alone again today. Where is everyone?

Just got back from my run and thought I would pop in to see what’s happening. Guess the answers – NOT MUCH!

I’ve started my own website on RUNNER’S WORLD. If you are interested check it out at: http://myrw.runnersworld.com/web/tobey

Please keep in mind it is at its early stage still!!

Have a good one
Tobey
Old 04-20-2002, 05:48 PM   #17  
Senior Chick

Talking

Hey Everyone

Y'all must be busy!!!! We had a really good time fishing yesterday. We started out up river and did really well in the morning. It started getting really hot though, so the guide took us down river. There it has tall trees on both sides of the river and provides more shade. We spent the hottest part of the day in the shade and enjoying the ride and company more than catching fish. I had already caught a bunch of bass that morning so I was content to be on the river in a cool spot. The water is also very clear down river so there was lots of stuff to keep us entertained.

Jen~I think that summer is here to stay in Florida. It was muggy hot again today and I didn't want to spend any time out there this afternoon. Are those Shasta Daisies that I planted? My friend gave them to me and she didn't know what they were called. Don't let your employer work you to exhaustion. You have to look out for your own welfare because no one else will. Did you get the bad storms? We could sure use a storm or two here to dump some much needed water on us.

Tobey~I hate to admit it, but I haven't watched any news in days and didn't hear about the bombing. I guess that I better take the time to watch some news this evening. Our friends are preparing to go back to the New York City area and was telling us about an earthquake there. I missed that too. It seems that I have been staying even busier than I realized. That recipe for the soup sounds really good. I printed it and am going to put it in my cookbook to try this summer. I'd love to have some of those flowers like the picture that you posted. Your website looks like it is going to be really great. I didn't stay there long but was impressed. I hope to find more free time this summer to get on this computer.

JoJo~Well I hope that you are feeling better. I have been taking Zantac lately which is a sign that I am not eating right. I never have to take anything when I stick to the WW 123 program. I guess it serves me right. I am also itching to go look at some more flowers to plant. I have a large clay pot that is shallow and sits on three stubby legs. It is perfect for an assortment of spring flowers. I can lay a flat rock or even one of those square things for making walkways, out in the yard and sit the clay pot on it and have an instant small flowerbed. First I have to decide what to plant in it as it is getting very hot already. It's too late for pansies and petunias now. I already have begonias and geraniums so I need to find something else that can handle this weather.

I better go put something together for dinner. I made a large salad this afternoon so half the job is already done. Y'all have a good evening. Here's a picture of the front porch and one of my little dogs and part of my right hand.

Last edited by Skeeter2; 04-20-2002 at 05:50 PM.
Old 04-21-2002, 11:11 AM   #18  

Good Morning.

Hope your all having a nice weekend. Mines been kinda lazy so far but I'm going to post and then start some housework. Sounds like dh is just going to have a lazy day at home. Today is the Nascar race unless its rained out.

Cant believe it but I had to log in to post today. Luckily I remember my password but some letters are caps and some are small letters so I had to try it about 3 times before I got it right. Luckily it doesn't happen to often.

Skeeter, Yep, my stomach is doing better. It took a couple days tho. I went to work on Friday. I take heartburn medicine every night and have been for years. The only time I've been able to stop it was once when I lost about 40lbs. We've had a lot of rain lately, one night I couldn't even see the houses across the street cause it was coming down so hard. The mound of dirt in our yard is almost down to normal since we got all this rain. I've been tempted to buy one of those rolls of flower seed mats to see if they actually work. They are supposed to have a variety of different flower seeds in them. That way I wouldn't have to try to figure out what I want to plant except I really like petunias so I've got to get some of them for some pots. I also like mums but mine didn't come up last year so I need to put some more in. And I think I lost my peonies when the yard was dug up. I just don't know how far over they actually dug in the yard.

Tobey, I will check out your web page when I get done here. You know, just last week we were up in the high 80's and yesterday it was only in the 50's and they are saying we're supposed to have a low in the 30's tonight. I enjoyed the days in the 80's tho but a couple days it was just a bit muggy, a sign of whats to come. Does it get humid where you are and if it does, how do you handle it with your running? It kills me just to walk to my car in it. Yes, dh has mentioned looking for other types of work, maybe driving a dump truck if he can find something like that.

Well, I guess everyone else is busy today. Take care everyone.
Old 04-21-2002, 08:01 PM   #19  
~~Senior Member~~Really

Good Evening Ladies~~I CAN NOT BELIEVE HOW LITTLE I HAVE EATEN TODAY. It's almost 5:30 in the afternoon and I'm cooking super and here is what I have eat today. Hand full for roasted Asparagus, 1/2 cut pineapple no sugar, 1/2 cup no fat cottage cheese, 8 oz. no fat milk, 2 slices of diet bread, one slice cheese and 1 banana. That is the least amount of food I've eaten by this time of the day in I don't remember when. Right now I'm cooking super and it smells so good. How ever I'm going to hold what I eat way down. Having some more roasted asparagus, I just love it. Didn't go fishing today so I've been working in the garage all day. Tore out about 12 feet of shelves and put in cabinets. I don't have the job done yet, it will take me another day and maybe two more days. In the morning very early I'm headed out to find carpet for Hubby's bedroom. It's going to be cool and the place where I get good carpet bargains gets very hot.

Skeeter~~Didn't go fishing today because a cold front blowed in and it was raining. Didn't really care though, I have so much to do here and I've wore myself out fishing. However I would have gone if hubby had of given the word. Caught 27 keepers and about that many too small yesterday. I guess you'll be getting some time to yourself with Marty going back to New York. Whats ya gona to with all that time. Better get that diet going, I'm going to do it this time. I've even walked on the treadmill today. I've got my act together at long last and I'm on my way to a happier healthier me. I love the pics of your yard, looks so inviting.

Jo Jo~~ I hope that tummy is better by now. I've been into sugar the past few weeks, big time. I would eat well for a day or two and then get into sugar. I was feeling so bad I didn't know what to do. I would get tired walking 50 feet to take out the garbage. I finally woke up and said I don't want to live like that and I am the only one that can change it, "God Help Me!!!" Today he has. I haven't even thought of eating. That is so wonderful not to be obsessed with wanting to eat every waking min.

Jen~~Boy how nice to have a neighbor to help out with you ailing mower. Hubby told me the other day that he figured we would have to have a new riding mower this year that ours has something knocking in the motor. It seems to me we just bought the darn thing but got to figuring it up and it's ten years old. Hubby mowed our yard while I worked in the garage. We just never get caught up here. I tell you girl if you don't take up for yourself on your working hours they will work you until you drop. Yes we clean all those fish. End up giving a lot of them a way. People are willing to take cleaned fish.

Tobey~~I am so sorry that some of your guys got killed by some of ours. It seems to me they could talk to each other a little more and avoid that kind of thing. I don't know if the Asparagus soup will be better than the roasted or not, I tell you hubby and I both love it. I'm having some for super. I'll let you know about the soup, I'm going to fix it for my lunch tomorrow. Sorry I haven't been here much this past week, I'll be in everyday this coming week.
This vacation has wore me out. Not to mention the sugar. I'm out of sugar that stuff will kill you. For sure when you eat a package of cookie at a time. Going right now to check out your web site. I thought you said you didn't know how to build a web site. I'm going to be picking your brain.

I thank I've said all I have to say. I will be able to report a weight loss very soon. I can't hardly wait to start feeling better, heck I feel better already. The attachment is one of the places we've been fishing.
Old 04-21-2002, 08:06 PM   #20  
~~Senior Member~~Really

Wink

Wanted to show a pic of the other river we've been fishing on today too. Where the red x is, is large very large rocks and before we went home they had opened the gates about 3 miles above where we was. They blow a loud horn once and you know they're turning some water lose. Then about 15 min. they blow twice and that means in a matter of min they water will be there. People get up really close to those rocks and they could get swamped easyly. We seen that happen once, but people got out ok though. bye bye
Old 04-22-2002, 06:58 AM   #21  
~~Senior Member~~Really

Mornin Ladies~~I know I've posted twice already, but this is the next morning. I had a very good day controling my food yesterday. I've got a bang up start this AM also. I mean by that when I fixed hubbys lunch I DID NOT eat any potatoe chips. Just wanted to say have a great day.
Tobey~~Seen you on line, and wanted to say thanks for the Asparagus receipe you sent me, it sounds very good and I will give it a try. Bye Bye
Old 04-22-2002, 09:10 AM   #22  

Default Good Monday Morning (?)

Okay do you remember last week when I was telling you about our beautiful summer weather – temperature up into the high 80s? Well, summer is over and winter is here! We woke up to this crazy white stuff on the ground. We even had to brush the car off before we left this morning. And get this, the high for today is 36F!!!! It is supposed to get better as the week goes on – sort of. It will be warmer (still only the 50s though) and it is supposed to rain for most of the week. Oh well it was sure nice while it lasted.

My MS Fun Run, yesterday, was just that – FUN! It was a little cool but made for some good running. I did the 10k (6.2 miles) in 51 minutes. A good time for me. I also got paid one of the biggest complements of my life. Someone there mistook me for the aerobics instructor who was going to lead the warm up!

Skeeter: Your trip down the river sounds so wonderful! Did the boys get to go with you or did they have to stay home? Nothing wrong with being busy – as long as it is good/fun busy. Life’s too short! I’m having fun working on that website. I want to get lots of pictures and other things up. Not only is it fun, I find it motivational too! Another great pic! You are getting really good at using your digital camera (nice hand ).

Jojo: I hate when it asks for my password. It take me forever to remember it because like you I have both small and capital letters in it! Glad you are feeling better. It gets very humid here in the summer – although I don’t think we are going to have to worry about that for a bit now!!! When it gets that hot and muggy, you either have to run in the wee hours of the morning or in the evening (if it gets cool enough) or better yet, you hit the air-conditioned gym where there is no pollution either.

Marlana: Wow have you been busy!!!! So glad that you have been doing so well with your food. You should be proud! Also glad to hear that you are enjoying the roasted asparagus. Dh and I had some on the weekend too. YUMMY! Thanks for signing the guestbook on my website. I have just started working on it and have so much more I want to add. I don’t really know how to build a website. It is based off the main Runners World website. It sets up a shell for you and you really just upload what you want to add. It does most of the work for you. I love your pictures! Looking out my window right, I would love to escape!!! I can’t wait to hear about a loss – some more paperclips to add to your chain (if you are still doing that!).

Oh before I go, I had a story I wanted to share with you. Yesterday after my run, I came home and had a nice hot bath with lots of bubbles. As the bubbles were clearing, I saw what look a like a great big glob of black fuzz floating around the tub. Up closer inspection, I realized that I had shared my bath with a HUGE black spider! I am sorry to report that he did not make it – but at least he got a good show before he went!

Have a good one!

Tobey
Old 04-22-2002, 04:48 PM   #23  

Good afternoon gals. It has been quite awhile since I last posted. I tried on Saturday, but my ISP must have been down, I kept getting a busy signal. Anywho....

I made it through my ACLS recertification on Friday. It's really more nerve-racking than anything else. I really lucked out, I had one of the cardiologists as my "partner" for the demonstrations of the "mega-code". It was actually the coolest cardiologist, the one who is my reference for new jobs. Like I said, I was very lucky.

Speaking of new jobs, no I haven't heard about the teaching one, but I have seen some of the students on our unit last week. As it turns out, the instructor has students on 4-5 different units. I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that, since all the students would be practicing on my license. I'd like to be with them ALL of the time. Something I'll have to ask about at the interview, if I get one.

Also, one of the nurses on my unit just put in her notice. It would be a day position. I have to see how my manager is going to post the hours, I may be interested in that as well. I guess it's just too confusing with so many options. Things could be worse, so I shouldn't complain.

Tobey- We are in the same boat as far as weather goes. It is soooo cold this week. My furnace runs all the time. YUK! We didn't get snow though, only cold rain. I hate spiders. I think I would have lost it if I found one in the tub! Congrats on your fun-run time. And being mistaken for the instructor, cool!

Marlana- You have done great with your food! Way to go! I'm with Tobey, escaping in your pictues. AHHH.

Jojo- Glad to hear you are feeling better. I've never tried one of those flower mats. I did try the shaker can full of mixed seeds. That wasn't very impressive.

Skeeter- I'm not sure what kind of daisies you have. I'd have to take a close look. In person. In Florida. See how that works??? I've just started getting to know some plants, mostly just what I have planted.

I guess that's about it for today. I have to fix a couple of typos on one of my papers that is due Wednesday and then print it off.

Healthy and happy,

Jen
Old 04-23-2002, 03:32 PM   #24  
Senior Chick

Angry

Hey Everyone

I couldn't get on this site for a while and was pleasantly surprised when it finally downloaded. I love the new site!!!!! I got lost for a while in 'other dieter's' reading and looking at pictures of the wonderful success stories. The three sisters sure put a lot of work into the is site. I need to write to them an let them know how much we appreciate their efforts.

Marlana~Well, our friends have gone back up north and it's kind of lonely knowing that they aren't just a few roads from here. I fixed them a farewell dinner Sunday and they brought over the red betta. He sure is a pig when it comes to eating. Fits right in at my house. Those were sure nice pictures of the river and makes me want to be in a boat looking out. I hope that my friend sends some pics of the last fishing trip real soon. I want you to see some pictures of this river too. She is going to download a bunch of pictures from both visits to Silver Springs and both fishing trips on a CD and send it to me. I am very anxious to get my hands on them.

JoJo~Those flower mats work as long as you get fresh ones and not the ones left over from last year. We used one of marigolds one year and they came up and bloomed. I picked up three orange begonias yesterday at Wal Mart. I have planned on using something different for that big clay pot but then I found the orange begonias. They are a new variety of double-bloom and bright orange color. I couldn't resist and besides, they will probably grow better than anything else that I could choosen. I sure wish that you could send some of that rain down here. We are running our sprinkler system every other day now but everything is looking great. My hostas is coming back up too. I had planned on putting out some more coleus this year but I forgot to look for them yesterday. I have a dental appt Thursday and we are giving platelets on Friday so I will stop and get some on one of those days. They grew so good last year that I would like some more. Maybe I can post some pictures now that I have that little camera. It only works well on a cloudy day though.

Tobey~Your website is really good. Snow again? That seems so strange when I am sitting here in A/C and it's hot outside. Of course this is nothing compared to what the real summer will bring. It's good that you had your run yesterday before the temperatures dropped so low. We didn't take the boys fishing although they would have loved it. The boat is nice and wide and would have been perfect for them. If I ever own a boat, they will get to go when we go out. They love to watch people fishing too. They get very excited when a fish is caught. I have so many passwords and user id's that I have little stickies all over my computer desk. I have one for each program because it's the only way I would ever be able to get signed on anywhere. You sounded so calm about the spider. I only have one phobia and it is spiders. I am terrified of any size of them and panic if I encounter one. I would have made a new bathroom door.

Jen~Congratulations on getting through the recertification. Very soon you are going to be almost a lady of leisure with just one job. That would be enough for most people but you seem to go like a whirlwind. Sounds like you need a trip to Florida to warm up, and check out my daisies while you are here. You now seem to have several good choices for a job. Good luck. I hope that you get a better one.

I need to go give these two dogs a bath before I die of heat exhaustion. I turned the a/c off so it would be warm in here but I think that I have waited too long. Y'all have a good evening.
Old 04-23-2002, 04:08 PM   #25  

Hi All

It is sunny today but still very cool. Last week was shorts and a t-shirt. This week is a winter jacket and gloves! I think the shift in weather has affected everyone’s mood too. It appears that people are much more down this week.

Tomorrow I get a day off work in order to go to a whole day seminar on employment equity. It sounds actually quite interesting.

Jen: Congrats on get through your recertification!! I’m with you – how could someone just let students go off and practice on their licence? That sounds crazy. Its good to have so many options. Hope you get whatever you want! Finding the spider wasn’t that bad – he had already passed on by the time I found him. Dh was mad that I let him go down the drain – he wanted to use him with his computer microscope. Oh well. Hope school goes okay tomorrow – fun! fun!

Skeeter: I’m so bad – I didn’t even notice that the site had changed. I normally just type in the URL that takes me straight to the forum page. Now I’ll have to explore some – thanks for mentioning it! Thanks for signing my Guestbook. I have been having fun fooling around with it. I can’t wait to come some better pictures up. Dh took some black and white ones from a race I was in in December but we haven’t got those developed yet! Yep we had snow – only lasted for a few hours though. Just enough to be a pain in the butt! When I go home this summer, my mom and I are going to take out the canoe and paddle our way to an island where we are going to set up camp for a night. Mom’s dog will be coming along too. Apparently he love to go canoeing and is very well behaved – I’ll believe that when I see it!! Can you please send some of your heat this way? Your last shipment has worn off already

Well I better get back to work – not that much longer until quitin’ time.

Tobey
Old 04-24-2002, 07:44 AM   #26  
~~Senior Member~~Really

Smile

Good Morning~~I had some problems getting into the site yesterday. I got a note from Jo Jo and she said she couldn't get in. I got in once to our thread yesterday afternoon and was reading Skeeter's post and she was talking about the new site and looking at pictures. I didn't notice anything new so I backed out and went to check it out, then I couldn't get back into our thread. And whats the deal with the email notice, I didn't get one at all yesterday that someone had wrote on the board. Still hanging in there with the food plan.

Tobey~~What is wrong with this crazy weather. It's going to get into the low 40's here tonight. Yesterday was a very nice day, not too hot, not too cool. Well girl...what a complement, you got to be looking fit. Would you ever have believed a few years ago that someone would say that to you? I have a long roe to hoe with my weight, but God willing I will keep on hoeing and get there sometime. Looking forward to adding more paper clips myself. What I'm really looking forward to is being able to cut my toenails with ease. Also to be able to walk for a while without all my parts hurting.

Jen~~OH..having students practicing on my license doesn't sound too good to me. You've worked too hard to get that license. Your job and all the choices you have keeps you on your toes. Hope your eating plan is going well.

Skeeter~~I didn't find that many pictures of dieters, where did you find them? I need to clean out my betta bowls but I'm having a problem working in all I need to do. I guess I've got to get that done before the water gets so dirty I can't see them anymore. Just kidding, it's clear. I'm looking forward to the pics you have of the fishing trip and Silver Springs. When I come to see you I want to go to silver springs. It'll have to be when I get all this work done, so don't be watching for me right now.

I've got a busy day so I thanks I'll just get started. First thing I got to do is burn Bobby's old sports magazines while he's at work. He wouldn't let me if he was here. He has them that is years old. He never looks for them, so he won't miss them.
Old 04-25-2002, 05:44 PM   #27  

Hello. I tried to get in here Tuesday but the site would not open for me. Other sites would open, but not this one so I thought maybe it was a problem with the site. So yesterday I got online and I couldn't get any www sites to open. So last night I ran my systemworks and there were some errors, missing files, something like that had to be fixed. I guess its ok now. I'm here.

I went into work today and turned the puter on and it would boot up. The hard drive went out on it so I'm waiting for them to fix it. I hope its fixed tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath. Its hard to find something to keep me busy since almost all my work is done on the puter. I'm sure glad tomorrow is Friday.

Marlana, My stomach is much better now. Hmmmm, food, well we had a pot luck today. Do I need to say anymore about it? After lunch I did much better. I stayed out of everything. Sounds like you are keeping busy and doing really good with your food. Thats great. One of these days I will get myself started. DH is still off work. He see's a pulmonary dr today, in fact thats where he is now. I'm so worried about him. He is officially on layoff from his "new" job. They haven't had much work coming in and they will be shutting down the end of May.

Tobey, I know if I were a runner, I couldn't run in humidity. I can't even exercise if its really hot in the house. Thank goodness for air conditioning. Guess I'm just to spoiled. Maybe if I got the weight off I could handle the hot weather better. Its cooler here to. I'm glad. I'm not ready for summer yet. I love spring.

Skeeter, I guess it would be hard to know if you are getting a flower mat from last year or from this year. I guess you just take your chance. Do you know if flower bulbs are the same way. I've got some that I should of planted last fall but didn't and I thought about planting them this fall. Those orange begonias sound really pretty. I've never had much luck with them even tho I love them. They look like roses. One of my hydrangeas is getting new leaves. I love those. I want to see this one get really big with lots of flowers.

Jen, I tried one of the shakers of seeds to. They were wild flowers and the first year I got all kinds of flowers and the second year only one kind came back. They didn't come back the next year. Congrats on getting thru your certification. I bet you are thrilled.

Anyone know where Sally has been?

Well, I've got to get going. Take care everyone.
Old 04-25-2002, 07:58 PM   #28  
Senior Chick

Talking

Hey Everyone

Today was another one of those all day trips to town. We started off with dental appointments and mine was extremely good. We then took flowers to a neighbor and friend that had surgery today. We stopped for salads and ended up being gone from the house for 7 hours. I didn't get any of my errands done because I forgot my list. DUH........We are going back to town tomorrow to give platelets so I get another chance to work on that list.

Marlana~If I don't get that CD in a couple of weeks with all the pictures on it, I will write to my friend and remind her. I am really anxious to see some of them. The best time to go to Silver Springs in usually in the winter here. I just can't stand some of those rides packed in the boats with no air moving on a hot day.

Tobey~That canoe trip sounds really fun. Is the island inhabited with people and animals? My dogs like to go everywhere that I go although that is always possible. They are usually very well behaved and not a bother. It's been a long time since I went camping and slept in a tent. The hard ground almost killed me then so I would have to have one of those fancy air mattresses if I ever went again.

JoJo~I don't know much about bulbs and planting them. I wish I could help on that one but I planted about 40-50 in two different beds and this year I had one in each bed that actually got flowers on them. More of them came up and had leaves but now flowers. I think that I will try a regular camera to get some pictures of some of my begonias. That little digital doesn't work well in the sun and just barely gets close to the true colors in cloudy weather.

It's almost time for Survivor so I have to do. Y'all have a great evening.
Old 04-26-2002, 09:45 AM   #29  

Good morning ladies

Well at least the sun is shining – but it is still darn cold!! Outside of this city there was reports of snow, hail, and freezing rain. Glad it missed where I live!

Tonight we are going to our first BBQ of the year. I think most of it will end up being held inside!! I’m looking forward to getting together with some friends and have a few beverages. They are all big meat eaters so I am showing up with my veggie burger and whole-wheat pita.

Marlana: I had trouble with the site on Wednesday and couldn’t get in either (yesterday I didn’t get in because I was too lazy ) I am so sick of this crazy weather – record highs one day and then below seasonal the next! I hated having to wear a coat and gloves again. No, I couldn’t imagine just a few years ago that anyone would ever mistake me for an aerobics instruction. Then again a few years ago I would never have believed that I could run 35 miles a week and love it! It is amazing how your life does change. I guess that it is why is so important to stay focused on all the positives – NOT always easy. Not that you’ve said that hubby never looks at the magazines, you know within a week he’s gonna be looking for them. It never fails – at least at my house!

Jojo: It is FRIDAY – yippee!! Are computers so much fun? Dh spent all of yesterday morning at my friend’s mom’s place fixing her computer – it had completely frozen. He is really great at stuff like that. He is always helping people out – a computer good Samaritan. You have to be very careful when you run in the heat – it is very easy to get heat exhaustion or sunstroke. You have drink constantly. That why sometimes the gym is a better option – although terribly BORING Sally has been gone for ages! I hope she is doing okay and that she hasn’t been able to check because she is having too fun!

Skeeter: I have never met anyone who has used “dentists appointments” and “extremely good” in the same sentence! Good for you!! Dh and I are always leaving the house and forgetting things. Once we left to return a video and yep, we forgot to grab the video. That’s classic for us. I am really looking forward to the canoe/camping trip. No one lives on the island but I am sure that there is plenty of wildlife. My mom is going to buy an air mattress for under her sleeping bag. I just get so tired that I can sleep on anything.

Before I go have to attach this link in case anyone is interested. It is an article from a Business magazine that features the 101 dumbest moments in business. Some of it is pretty funny. http://www.business2.com/articles/ma...,38604,00.html

Well enjoy the weekend.

Tobey
Old 04-27-2002, 09:54 AM   #30  
~~Senior Member~~Really

Good Morning~~You wouldn't believe this weather, it's down in the low 40's here this morning. I've been down in my back for a couple of days. Yesterday I didn't do much at all. It feels a little better this morning. I've got to go back to the garage and back to work on the cabinets. It's a lot of work but it's sure going to be nice when I'm through. We couldn't go fishing today, too cold and it's rainy too. You would never guess what my hubby has done now....He come in from work yesterday with brand new work out equipment. Or maybe he is dreaming. I know what it is.....he's lost weight and discovered all the lose skin.
Jo Jo~~We were all having problems getting into 3fc's a couple of days ago. I was doing good with my food until the back went out, then I set around and ate.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I don't know about me, yes I do, I'm a sick puppy. Sorry to hear your hubby is having health problems. I know you have to be worried about him and worried about him getting back to work. Everyone I know is having problems of some kind. The stress is making us all sick.

Skeeter~~You sound as bad as me with you list to go to town with. I have to have a list to remember what I need to do and get, but what the hay so you do to remember to take the list with you. You know you said your friend Marty is sending a CD of pictures....the next computer I get I'm going to have a C.D. burner, I thank they would be so handy for a lot of things. I thank they cost about 100.00. I'm sticking money back everyday for a new puter. He can get health equipment, I can have a new puter.

Tobey~~We got no sunshine here, haven't seen it for about 3 days. Your in such good control of your food, to go to a cook out and not eat a charburger is just out of the question for me. If hubby goes to looking to the magazines I'll tell him I burned them, not much he can do about that now. They wasn't girlie magazines, they was fishing magazines. He saves everything, a really pack rat.

~~Sally, Marybeth, Teresa where are you all, we been needing you guys around here. Jen missed you this time.

Last edited by Marlana; 04-27-2002 at 09:58 AM.
Closed Thread