Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-27-2008, 05:28 PM   #1  
Getting back on track...

S/C/G: 195.2/see ticker/167

Height: 5' 8.75"

Default Struggling to get back on plan

I joined 3FC awhile back and was on here a lot, doing WW Flex through my job. I did well for awhile, losing 16 lbs toward my 20 lb goal. But then some stuff happened at my job that really stressed me out and ultimately led to me quitting my job and finding a new one.

I am SO happy that I switched jobs, but the transition and "newness" of everything has thrown me waaaay off track. The "unknown" has always been something that pushes me toward food, and I've been off plan since July. Granted, I have stuck with my on-plan breakfasts, and even lunches for the most part, but dinners and weekends are where I've strayed.

I am trying to get back on track, but still trying adjusting to the new job, new coworkers, new boss, etc. Also, this is a job that is in an office, so lots of food is around. Thankfully, several of my new coworkers are very into healthy eating and fitness, so that helps. But this job also is more sedentary...my other job was working with kids, so I intentionally would take them on walks twice a day...ended up getting in 2.26 miles of walking 5 days a week! Now my job does not have as much "built in" activity.

I remember how much logging on to 3FC helped me before, so I am back! Time to get back into the swing of living healthy! Thankfully I have not gained back all I lost, but I have set a new goal for myself. I would like to lose 14 lbs, starting from where I am now (181.6lbs). This would put me within the healthy BMI range for my height and build, which is something I haven't been really EVER. So I am excited about that.

Anyway, thanks for listening....I will be around the forums more now. Just wanted to say "hi" again!
leela0730 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 05:36 PM   #2  
Need to get back on track

S/C/G: 230/224/150

Height: 5'6"

You're lucky you didn't let yourself gain it all back! I gained back the 80 lbs I lost in 2006 in '07 and '08. Yikes! Anyway, good luck! And welcome back!
SandiSweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 05:49 PM   #3  
Getting back on track...

S/C/G: 195.2/see ticker/167

Height: 5' 8.75"

thanks for the encouragement, Sandi. I tried to keep from gaining it all back this time around. A few years ago I lost a bunch of weight and then moved/got married in a short span of time and gained it all back and more. Yikes is right, but we can do it!
leela0730 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 07:08 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 170/143/125

Height: 5'4"

welcome back! I'm also struggling to get back on plan. Since moving I gained back 5 or 6 lbs (haven't weighed recently) and i NEED to be more conscious about what I'm doing! We can do it!
iriswhispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 05:29 PM   #5  

Height: 5'6.5

I am new here but am also one of those "need to get back on plan" chicks! Did WW once and it WORKED but I was doing it with friends. Had a baby and went back...couldn't get back on the wagon by myself. Heard about this page, so here I am. I'm looking for some weight loss buddies to keep each other on track! (See my posting under 20 somethings)
JamieJo is offline   Reply With Quote