Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-27-2008, 06:33 PM   #16  
No longer super size!!!

S/C/G: 282/ticker/190

Height: 6' 0"

My cravings change from month to month. One month, it may be Shrimp Fettucini Alfredo. The next month, Philly Cheesesteaks. The next month, Kit Kats. There is no rhyme or reason to my cravings, but they usually involve carbs of some sort.
grneyedmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 07:23 PM   #17  
Skinny cow in the making!

S/C/G: 193/149/126

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redheaded I am View Post
This is fun!

Apparently I'm blessed with the trifecta of pms. I get the weepies AND the constant feeling of hunger/desire to eat AND the cravings.

I'm such a joy to be around.
Me too! It sucks.
Jadeybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 09:55 PM   #18  
My cat is fat too.

S/C/G: 155/150/125

Height: 5'6''

I don't get cravings as much as incredible rage followed by sadness. Like, some one could say something to me that wouldn't normally bother me but if I have PMS, I honestly feel like I could tear their head off with my bare hands, which would then probably be followed directly by me bawling my eyes out because they are dead.

There has been times when I've been so angry that I tell everyone to just leave me alone, and then when they do I cry because I feel like no one likes me, so they try to comfort me when I'm crying, and I get angry again because they won't leave me alone.
DaraMarie is offline   Reply With Quote