Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-08-2008, 11:29 PM   #151  
Running Fiend.

S/C/G: 210/165/145

Height: 5'7.5"

I'm so in! This is such an awesome idea! I guess I'm elite...I usually run 3.5-4miles on Saturdays so I'm making the goal of running 3.1 in less than 30 minutes in honor of the 5k.
rockstar87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 11:56 PM   #152  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiberlover View Post
I will enter as a wogger!
Sorry FIBER...I missed you before, we posted about the same time...gotcha at #95!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomandkara View Post
Gary, I've got five miles on the training schedule for Saturday, so I'll do the first 3.1 in honor of the race!

Kara
Awesome KARA! #96!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen31 View Post
I will probably end up just doing a "walk on the treadmill" I was thinking about walking on one the trails around here until I heard on the news that a wolf has escaped from the Wolf Rescue that is about 4 miles from here. They have not caught him yet and I sure don't want to be out there with my 2 little furbabies! PLUS they are predicting another snow starting tomorrow night through Thursday. They are saying this might be quite a bit of snow so it may not be good at all to be out this weekend!!

My DH saw today that I was planning on doing this this weekend and can you believe he LAUGHED!!! So at this point the "D" in DH does not stand for Darling!!! But it has made me more determined than ever to do it. Even if I have to walk it all the way--- I will finish it.
You are already in KAREN...but poo-poo to the DH! Stay away from that wolf...GREAT ATTITUDE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstar87 View Post
I'm so in! This is such an awesome idea! I guess I'm elite...I usually run 3.5-4miles on Saturdays so I'm making the goal of running 3.1 in less than 30 minutes in honor of the 5k.
ROCKSTAR you enter at #97 Here is hoping you get your 10 minute miles!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 12:00 AM   #153  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Well folks we are almost there! UNOFFICIAL 97!

I know we will reach it tonight or early tomorrow while I am at work.

I am so proud of all of you for DOING SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN BE PROUD OF!

Just think....if each of us gets just one person to do 3.1 miles with us on Saturday or Sunday...and carry a wiggly light bulb....we can take 2.6 million cars off the road!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 01:41 AM   #154  
Remember Why I'm Here

S/C/G: s-241/g-145

Height: 5'5"

LOL... I've got a visual of thousands of 3FC'rs all over the globe, carrying "wiggly" lightbulbs looking like little Statues of Liberty. Why are we carrying wiggly lightbulbs?

I've got to thank you again for this idea! It has me excited about something again. Even if it is going out to my cabin and hopping on my treadmill. OR...... Maybe I'll drive me and my lightbulb to town and actually walk the walk to the beach!!!
iwmonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 01:45 AM   #155  
Leaning out of Lurkdom ;)

Height: 5' 7"

Well you can count me and 3 of my family members in plus the mutt in my avi!

Our catagory ... Sneaky Mom's who are disguising this ~le cough~ little trek as " Family Fun Day!"

So far to keep them busy and their minds off how far they gone I've got packed, a photo album for the flora and fauna that we find. Small baggies for rocks, seed pods, acorns. or other coolio stuffs. A frisbee to be tossed ahead for a few mad dashes or games of chase. And if all else fails ... I've tied money to the end of sticks to torment and tease them on a little further, errr for incentive. We will end our journey with a treat for all a wonderful restaurant with a panoramic view. Oh yes our camera will be packed for pics as well!

My techie tikes whom are addicted to the computer and PS2 won't know what hit them.

Sincerely,

Sassy

P.S. ( Mr. Man has been duely bribed before hand. )
sweetnsassyfied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:50 AM   #156  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

DMPLS that is DARLING !!!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa good job.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:59 AM   #157  

S/C/G: 187.4/147.4/129

Height: 5'2"

I'm IN!!!!!!! I think this is a FANTASTIC idea!!!!
I fit into several of the categories, so I'm not narrowing it down BUT, I'll be doing it on Saturday as my DH has the day off... I'll drag his little butt with me ... plop our 2 year old in the stroller, and take a 3+ mile walk through the park and around the water! It's just starting to get nice here.. so I figured a family walk would be the best route.

I can't wait!

Last edited by Erika79; 04-09-2008 at 08:59 AM.
Erika79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 10:46 AM   #158  

S/C/G: 250/168/150

Height: 5'4"

I'm in, but I'm going to have to "do it" a few days early - my work schedule this weekend doesn't allow me the time to join in when everyone else does...
however, i am OFF from work tomorrow, and I just google pedometered my "usual" walking route (too see how much further i would have to go, lol) and my "mile and a half" walk is 3.8 miles!!
count me in as an early bird - and if my walking buddy isn't available (she can't run due to bad knees) my goal is going to be to jog for at least half the route
karmuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 10:55 AM   #159  
Proud Army Mom

S/C/G: 319.2/265/160

Height: 5'6"

Ok I've updated the image with ALL the catagories........so you can chose to print out either of the images and iron it on your Tshirt if you want or do like someone else said and create your own shirt with fabric paint.....

I just thought it would be fun to make the image since I love working with graphics.....

enjoy
DMPLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 11:04 AM   #160  
WW Moderator

I'm in ! Sign me up as a Semi Elite. I'll walk on Saturday!

Edited to say DMPLS!! I love your running chicks! I'm going to put that in my signature throughout the challenge!
Jennifer 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 11:35 AM   #161  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Count me in please too.

I'm chosing the "I'm talking my S.O into trying it" category. We'll be walking on Sunday along a nice park route unless "Ole Man River" decides to flood us out from this last set of spring rains. Plan B is the old faithful treadmill. Better just count me because if it goes the treadmill route, we haven't mastered tandum trotting yet

Thanks for setting this up Gary - this is just about your best idea yet!

Fabulous graphic DMPLS!!!

Last edited by happy2bme; 04-09-2008 at 11:37 AM. Reason: fixing typos
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 11:42 AM   #162  
it's always something

I'm in! Another semi-elite
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 11:52 AM   #163  

Height: 5'-2"

I'm in, too! What a great idea!! I LOVE the t-shirt ideas.

I'll start as an elite, and move into the semi category when I get puffed out.
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 11:59 AM   #164  

Height: 5'1"

I'm in! I'm a walk it on the treadmill gal! Or a Wogger as you call it.
What a wonderful idea to get everyone involved.

And the t-shirt!, how cool is that? I'll have to print that and do an iron-on for this weekend.

Do we have 100 or more yet?

Great idea Gary!
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 12:00 PM   #165  
Mini-Goal #1: 160 by 4/14

S/C/G: 185-ish/ticker/150

Height: 5'6

Default 5k(x2)!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been working up to a 5k for a month now (I'm at 2.75 miles and counting!)....but......Saturday I will run my FIRST EVER (and I mean EVER!) 3.1 miles on my treadmill!!!! And later that same day, we are taking our boys on a 3 or 4 mile hike with friends....so count me in 2x!!!

(Is this a new catergory?!?!)

What an awesome idea!!! Thanks for the motivation
sweettart08 is offline   Reply With Quote