Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2002, 07:36 AM   #1  

Question What makes a person fat?!

Hello people, i've just joined because i'm unhappy with my weight. However I dont really know if u lot would describe me as fat? I'm 5ft 4 and 12st. I have a large frame and my body is really geting me down. Does this make me overweight/fat or what?
Old 03-01-2002, 02:45 PM   #2  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Wink Hello....

Hi Claire. I'm not sure how to answer you....You see, I know what a kilo is....I know what a pound is, but I'm not clear on how much a stone is. And although you might think you are unhappy about your body; try to think of a positive attribute each day.I'm sure you have heard the saying: "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" try to be positive about your body image. We are all dissastified one way or another, but looking at your 'beautiful eyes' , 'your delicately shaped hands' or even your 'slim feet' will help you to see your body in a better way. Hope to see you on the boards.
Closed Thread