Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-22-2008, 02:36 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 188/188/175

Height: 5'5"

Yay! I'm not alone!

The boob thing doesn't bother me until I look down and notice that my shirt has shifted an inch to the left. I just keep telling myself that if anyone's checking out my chest, it's just because the girls are fabulous!
BoiseShan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 03:15 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

hahahaha!! I love the "buttless wonder" comment. May i just say, i am in that club too!!!! my boyfriend is telling me how much he likes butts but i keep having to tell him, i never have had a butt. Even when i was skinny in highschool, i didn't have a butt. Really even at 196 i didn't have a butt. Not a nice, round shapely one. And i have just started to notice that i have one boob bigger than the other. One protrudes out of my cup while the other sits happily inside it. I thought it was a little weird but my boyfriend was just telling me last night how normal that is for women. Glad he knows more about women than me, huh??? lol.

I too am hoping that after a year of maitenance i will see some evening out. I have lost almost all i think i can lose. i would like to lose about 10 or 15 more but just don't know if it is going to happen. So, here's to hoping a year of maintenance will find me a little more tightened up and smaller.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 03:19 PM   #18  
Which round am I at now?

S/C/G: 158/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 5-3/4"

circi, I think you should invest in a luxurious cushion for your bum
souvenirdarling is offline   Reply With Quote