Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-19-2007, 02:07 PM   #1  
Getting Better Every Day!

Location: Ireland - The green green grass and the grey grey skies

Height: 5ft 11"

Default so down in the dumps

Well, as i had suspected i havent been eating enough, i asked in another forum so i feel like im starting all over now.. if that wasnt bad enough, one of my best friends decided to start slagging me off over the internet of which i saw and now ive cut her out of my life, she said she was sorry but obviously not enough. she hasnt even made an effort to make it up to me or apolgise with real feeling... so as you can imagine, i just feel completely down in the dumps..
ih8diets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 02:42 PM   #2  

Oh Mark..

I hear you, but you ARN'T starting over, you've lost 33lbs! Dude thats GREAT, ok?

The friend thing...3 weeks ago I had to cut one of my friends out of my life because he was just being horrible, nasty and vindictive ...picking on my weight, my face my personality etc for no good reason other than I said I didn't want to hang out with him..because he hadn't been very nice to me lately. He then proved me right by being utterly abusive.

ANYWAY..good on you for removing toxic influences..you won't regret it.

emily
xxx
CousinRockingChair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 02:46 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CousinRockingChair View Post
Oh Mark..

I hear you, but you ARN'T starting over, you've lost 33lbs! Dude thats GREAT, ok?

The friend thing...3 weeks ago I had to cut one of my friends out of my life because he was just being horrible, nasty and vindictive ...picking on my weight, my face my personality etc for no good reason other than I said I didn't want to hang out with him..because he hadn't been very nice to me lately. He then proved me right by being utterly abusive.

ANYWAY..good on you for removing toxic influences..you won't regret it.

emily
xxx

thanks.. i know this is completely random but u look exactly like the girl out of lost in your avatar..

http://www.theculturebeat.com/wp-con...chell_Lost.jpg
Old 08-19-2007, 02:47 PM   #4  

im just afraid that my weight is going to go up before it comes back down and then theres the fear that the same thing will happen again and ill have to change my eating again..
Old 08-19-2007, 04:29 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 233/198/133

Height: 5'3"

Why were you asking about your weight/calorie intake? Are you at a plateau? If so maybe you do need to change your food intake or up your exercise. Is it the change that is worrying you? You've done great so far. Think about it.

Too bad about your friend. I'm sure that isn't what you needed at this point in your life. (although I don't know what 'slagging you off' means, I'm sure it's not nice)

Take care,
settie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 04:31 PM   #6  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Mark! Hey! Cousin is right, you've lost 33, that's a good thing.

Don't be afraid. Fear makes us do things that aren't the best. If you eat the correct amount, you'll be OK. It may seem like "too much," but it will be OK. And if it's not, you can adjust. You won't be "struck fat" overnight, I promise!

Make yourself stay with a plan that gives you the right amount to eat, not too little. Too little can be counter-productive. And then stay with your plan.

Sorry about the so-called friend. Those people are best left behind--it's one thing to have something frank and honest to express; it's another to air the laundry over the internet. That's just uncalled for.

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 04:49 PM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by settie View Post
Why were you asking about your weight/calorie intake? Are you at a plateau? If so maybe you do need to change your food intake or up your exercise. Is it the change that is worrying you? You've done great so far. Think about it.

Too bad about your friend. I'm sure that isn't what you needed at this point in your life. (although I don't know what 'slagging you off' means, I'm sure it's not nice)

Take care,
slagging off basically meaning *****ing about you, saying bad things about you
Old 08-19-2007, 08:58 PM   #8  
I restore Teeth.

hey, we all have those "friends" here and there... especially during our younger years when maturity isn't quite ripe.. it's okay. If she were a real friend, she'll come back and apologize. Heck, maybe she will... you'd never know.
veggielover is offline   Reply With Quote