Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-11-2007, 04:58 PM   #31  
Have you had The Surgery?

S/C/G: 510/225.4/199

Height: 69.09"

I'm such a attention whore, I thought I better say something really quick so I can get bombarded with compliments

Have at it ladies!
FresnoBeeDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 05:24 PM   #32  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

You, FresnoBeeDude, have lost TWO PEOPLE!!! So totally awesome!!!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 05:24 PM   #33  
A Work In PROGRESS

S/C/G: 128/see ticker/116

Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoBeeDude View Post
I'm such a attention whore, I thought I better say something really quick so I can get bombarded with compliments

Have at it ladies!
lol well heres a compliment to get ya started!

244lbs! :O woah thats more than i weigh! and you have lost all of it! god it must have taken you ages because it taken me ages to loose 10lbs! lol well done

Last edited by FlabbyHarry; 08-11-2007 at 05:25 PM. Reason: wrong lbs added eek!
FlabbyHarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 05:39 PM   #34  
Getting Better Every Day!

Location: Ireland - The green green grass and the grey grey skies

Height: 5ft 11"

FresnoBeeDude :O

Youve done amazingly well! Your face looks so much more defined now
ih8diets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 06:20 PM   #35  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoBeeDude View Post

Have at it ladies!
Yowza! Awesome job!
ennay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 07:13 PM   #36  
Have you had The Surgery?

S/C/G: 510/225.4/199

Height: 69.09"

ennay: Congratulations at running 28.45 marathons this year. Thats like 2 tanks of gas saved!

ih8diets: I was going to compliment you on your face as well, then I had a look at your 2004 picture! I must say, you have a very nice neck now!

FlabbyHarry: I can't see any flab on your 122lbs. Quick, someone get me a magnifying glass! P.S. It has taken me a whopping 588 days to lose 244lbs (since Jan 1st, 2006)

JayEll: Congratulations on getting to your goal in 6 months. And regardless what Suzanne or the other 2FC's say, I think your doing an awesome job moderating this site
FresnoBeeDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 01:21 AM   #37  
Mango Empress

S/C/G: 275/check my ticker!/145

Height: 5'6"

wow FresnoBeeDude, AMAZING job! i'm really impressed! keep up the great work!
MangoKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 09:27 AM   #38  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Height: 5'4

FresnoBeeDude:

You are doing great! You have lost more than I weigh!

Ennay:

You are so thin! Amazing job!!
Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 09:41 AM   #39  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

Height: 5'5½

To all the maintainers:: thank you for being such inspirations to all of us. We don't HAVE to be a statistic and you all have proved that beyond our wildest dreams!

I love such a positive thread, thanks to all of you who posted here - as I say in my signature "Positivity makes ALL the difference". Way to go with the attitudes and all the pounds shed so far!!
PinkyPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 10:32 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'7

FresnoBeeDude: I believe I complimented your weight loss before, but in case you didn't see it, I'm going to compliment you again:
TWO PEOPLE. That is amazing! And you did it naturally, all by yourself... so impressive! Most people who were as big as you got would have either given up or thought weight loss surgery was their only hope (nothing wrong with weight loss surgery - some people make really huge efforts and still can't lose weight), so I commend you hardcore. We all know you've made a HUGE accomplishment! I also looked at your myspace blog awhile back and thoroughly enjoyed reading it... you are amazing!

Velveteen: you are just ADORABLE!
NightengaleShane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 10:51 AM   #41  

ih8diets: you look great! your eyes are just captivating.

itsabouttime: as someone already said, your hair is beautiful. i wish i had the patience to grow mine out. i love it!

cousinrockingchair: i see you around every now and then, and your picture always catches my eye. you are very pretty!

almostheaven: your before and after pictures are amazing! you look so great! 100 lbs is awesome!

fresnobeedude: all I can say is WOW! you have done amazing! your before and after are so motivational to look at! keep up the good work, and share your secret, because you are doing something right, for sure!
WinterStarzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 10:56 AM   #42  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Winterstarzz, GREAT JOB on those 35 pounds! You're almost to the TWO's!

Keep going!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 11:05 AM   #43  

WinterStarzz and Velveteen, you are two beautiful ladies
Old 08-12-2007, 12:31 PM   #44  
Future Wonder Woman

S/C/G: 248/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Okay I'm having a hard time lately, so I could use a compliment! There are too many people to comment on, so I will give a general shout out to everyone: thank you so much for posting, you are all role models to me, you hang in there and a lot of you have lost incredible amounts of weight...it's very inspiring to come to this board and see so many people winning the battle of the bulge. It gives me hope that I, too, can do it.

Oh, and since ih8diets started this thread, I will give him some compliments: first off, like some other people have said, you are so handsome! Soulful eyes, awesome jawline, you've got it going on! Also, congrats on your weightloss...you are one of the people I am talking about. And great thread!
trooworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 12:45 PM   #45  

Quote:
Originally Posted by trooworld View Post
Okay I'm having a hard time lately, so I could use a compliment! There are too many people to comment on, so I will give a general shout out to everyone: thank you so much for posting, you are all role models to me, you hang in there and a lot of you have lost incredible amounts of weight...it's very inspiring to come to this board and see so many people winning the battle of the bulge. It gives me hope that I, too, can do it.

Oh, and since ih8diets started this thread, I will give him some compliments: first off, like some other people have said, you are so handsome! Soulful eyes, awesome jawline, you've got it going on! Also, congrats on your weightloss...you are one of the people I am talking about. And great thread!
well thank you, you lovely person!! Brought a huge smile to my face!! Well it seems we have a little bit in common, starting our weight loss at the same time... 5lbs lost just like me and i know it isnt easy... You seem a very warm and loving person from your previous posts...I really hope you reach your target weight!!