Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-11-2007, 12:20 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 207/200/135

Height: 5'8

I think the general consensus is that you need more food! I stick to a 1400-1500 calorie diet, and your total fat grams for your second day was 1/2 of my fat intake for a given week! (70g)

I would definitely throw more fruits and veg into your diet. I tend to eat 5 small meals a day as well. Here is a typical day for me:

1 bowl Special K Bliss or Cheerios with semi-skimmed or skim milk
20-30 minutes walking, 16oz water
1 turkey & grated cheese wrap or sandwich with lettuce and cucumber, carrot sticks on the side with a low cal fat free salad dressing dip, water or tea to drink.
15 minute walk around the office
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast boiled, then lathered with a 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup based sauce. I usually add vegetables into the slow cooker (crock pot) with the soup, so when I get home, the veg or potatos are tender, and the chicken can simmer for a bit in the soup to absorb some flavour while I get changed out of work clothes and relax for a bit. I like using carrots, celery, onions, cabbage, and broccoli as my crock pot veggies!

If you want to lose weight, you have to maintain a healthy lifestyle, and this does mean eating a sensible amount of food. You just have to watch the calories and fat that you intake and make sure you have a good balanced diet with plenty of exercise in the mix.

It is very good that you're drinking so much water, as it really energizes you and can keep you going strong during long workouts!
Casandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 05:45 PM   #17  
:)

S/C/G: 167/140/120

Height: 5'2"

Thanks. I've been upping my calories. I'm scared to eat over 1000, though. I don't know why, with eveyone telling me that I need more, but everytime I calculate it up I find myself hoping it wont be four digits. How silly.

My exersizes consist mostly I walk briskly for 20-30 min, sometimes up to 45. Weightlifting... I can't really tell as I do it in my free time at work with gallons of syrup (3 sets of 15), squats, wall sits, whatever I can. 20-40 min of pilates. So those are my times and whatnot.

I weighed myself today since I started this thread and I lost 3 pounds, so I'm happy now. I'm hoping it's not a fluctuation, but I always weight myself in the morning so I don't think so. Thanks guys!

Last edited by BumpSetSpike; 07-11-2007 at 05:52 PM.
BumpSetSpike is offline   Reply With Quote