Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2001, 08:38 PM   #1  
soon to be thin

Thumbs down Thru Thick And Thin #123

Thru Thick & Thin is a group that was formed to give and receive support on our journey to take off the excess pounds and to keep them off. No matter who you are or where you are from, you're welcome here with us. We'll stand with you while you're losing and stand by you if you're not. We all have ups and downs and we need support in both.
Old 12-05-2001, 08:41 PM   #2  
soon to be thin

I started a new thread for the first time and I couldn't copy it like you gals. I'm missing the lower half. I don't know how to attched those cute images.

Anyway, as on the last thread I lost 2.75 lbs. I got to go . I'll talk more later tomorrow.

Last edited by Tam36; 12-05-2001 at 08:49 PM.
Old 12-05-2001, 08:51 PM   #3  
soon to be thin

Default THRU THICK AND THIN 123

I had to post to get this thread to the top!! bye.
Old 12-05-2001, 09:43 PM   #4  

Congrats on the 2.75lbs Tammy. thats wonderful.
Old 12-06-2001, 07:32 AM   #5  
~~Senior Member~~Really

Morning Ladies~~I'm a bit confused to say the least trying to find all the post to answer this morning. Jo Jo and Tammie must have been posting at the same time. Of course I'm not in the best of condition this morning. I spent a lot of my time building the Christmas tree I was talking about. If I do have to say so myself it is very pretty. I put 300 green lights and 300 colored lights plus 50 lights on the trunk which is a small stick of wood. The star is made with a throw away foil pie plate with 50 White lights in it. Now the big question is, do I tear it down after Christmas, because it's 6 feet high and how the heck do I store it. I'm going to try to take a picture of my lights, but I bet it will be like Skeeter's fish and won't come out.

Tammie~~Thanks for starting a new thread. You can save our logo by right clicking it and saving it in you puter. Congrats on the big weight loss...2.75 pounds. Great!

Marybeth~~So glad to hear your Mom is doing better. I've been on a ladder too and I have watched it very close. You can really get hurt falling, ask my poor elbow, it's been broken. I believe your weather is good, it's the same way here after having snow last week. It was 75 degrees yesterday, almost hot. Felt like a spring day, the poor birds don't know what to do. We still have blue birds here, they should have been gone long ago. I don't know if you know what wild onions are or not, but the darn things are 8 inches high. They are not suppose to be like that until March. By the way, they are good fixed with eggs, scrambled. We need to just relax and enjoy the weather, the cold will get here.

Skeeter~~I've got these post so messed up. I just give Tammie a congrats on her weight loss and then read your post and you say, "Tammie good luck with your weigh in." I have Microsoft Works too, and it's a bit confusing to say the least. Once you make a file in there you can't get rid of it. Do you know how? Neon ate better yesterday. I'm thanking about going to Muskogee today and I just might have to look at Betta's. Darn your soul, you know I steal attachments. I do some but I have some new one's too. I need to make mine. I thank I have a different tree than you do, I'll attach and see today. Good for you keep that walking up.

Marie~~Welcome to our group. I hope your reading this. It's hard to find your way back to some place where you've posted when you first come in here. We will do our best to give you support and understanding. Come in and write as much as you would like. I would say that most of the girls are useing WW diets.

Jo Jo~~Thank you very much, I had a very good hump day. It seems like they are all hump days to me anymore. I not the nail mail address, thanks. I am 100% with you on the longer threads. Are we suppose to vote on it? If we are tell me how and I will put my 2 cents in. I thank I'll start a pole on the support board. Go and vote, I guess they will read it. I just tried to download your little snowman and woman, and I can't! It's cute.

Girl~~I'm starting a poll on the support page about longer threads. If you want them back longer...go vote. I hate this short stuff. It makes it harder for new comers to find their way back to where they wrote. Have a good one now.
Old 12-06-2001, 11:39 AM   #6  

Oh crap. I just worked on a post for like forever, and tried to check on the last thread and lost the whole thing. Man, that gets my gizzard. This short thread thing is really a pain in the butt. Sure, sometimes I have trouble downloading the whole thing when it gets long, but lately I have anyway, so what's the difference? I had my classes yesterday. There are only 2 weeks left and then semester break for 5 weeks! YEA! I probably won't be weighing in for awhile. I'm starting my monthly water retention. My feet, ankles, calves, thighs, butt, hands, all feel terrible. Any suggestions? I haven't found anything that helps! Some jerk this week robbed a bank with an envelope he said had anthrax in it. That was his only weapon, and they gave him the money. Heck, I'd have told him I'd get some cipro from my doc and kick his butt! And last night my microwave broke. I'm gonna have all new appliances before this is over.

Jojo- Those healthcare cuts are going to make things a little more interesting. Just what we needed. Nursing shortage, pharmacist shortage, some drugs are no longer available (one tree that was the source of a cardiac drug is becoming extinct), and now a money shortage. I can't wait to see how this unfolds.

Marlana- I got your snail mail address! It may take a couple weeks for me to find what I'm thinking of, but I'll get something to ya. I would love to see you house and yard all lit up. I bet it's beautiful. I made the turkey mostly because I like the leftovers, and since it was at Grandma's, I didn't get too many.

Sally- Is your X in a manic phase now? Sounds like it, impulsive and not thinking things through. Taking you to court because of the school when he isn't paying support. Genius. You go get him girl! Congrats on getting offered the job. Sometimes it just feels good to know that you have a choice!

Tammie- Congrats on losing the 2.75 lbs. That's wonderful. Still on the low carb plan?

Marybeth- Glad to hear mom is on the right track now. With the way things are in the hospitals, I highly recommend keeping a close eye on her. People are burned out, just don't care, and can't get everything done. It's really scary sometimes. Alot of things tend to fall through the cracks. I've had nights where if you don't have chest pain and aren't bleeding you don't see me.

Skeeter- You are doing a great job with walking every day. I should get off my butt and follow your lead.

Maria- If you found your way back, welcome to our group. I joined this last summer. These gals are amazing.

I think that may be about everything. I have a few things I would like to do today. I have to go back to work tomorrow.

Jen
Old 12-06-2001, 11:58 AM   #7  

Good morning to you all!

I had a very productive day yesterday. I can’t believe that I had a stress-free day of shopping. Taking a Wednesday off was the best thing that I could have done. I was also very good about food. I have tried to be extra op this week for two reasons. First is my 5-k race on Saturday morning and secondly, I have a catered Christmas party that I am going to Saturday night. As some of you may know social eating/drinking is my weakness and I already know that I am going to over do it. So I promised myself that until then I would stay totally OP and with ZERO empty calories. I was worried about shopping for the day and resorting to fast food on the run. So what I did was pack a cooler bag full of good food and ate in the car. It felt a little funny but it was worth it. I didn’t feel at all tempted to stop since I knew that bag was there. I also feel much better today about it than if I were to have stopped for some fast food.

Jen: Guess it is just today and then back to work for you. I am glad to hear that you work with other supportive nurses who will be willing to help your. That should make it a bit better for you. Glad you are feeling so good so quick. I don’t think I would ever give up caffeine entirely either. Not sure how Skeeter does it! The Mountain Dew that is sold in Canada is actually caffeine free. Our equivalent to your FDA doesn’t allow caffeine to be put into citrus flavoured beverages. Watched a whole report on it one evening – quite an interesting debate. That coffee sounds sooooo yummy. I bought eggnog-flavoured coffee one year and it was delicious. Even dh liked it and he hates flavoured coffee. Enjoy it!

Mb: A loss is a loss. You are right to enjoy it! Oh I just read about your mom. That is sad. I hope is getter stronger and better every day. I will be thinking about her and you. Please keep us posted whenever you have a chance. Don’t forget to take care of yourself while you are taking care of her. I just read yesterday’s post about your hubby. Good thing you weren’t there to witness. Glad it hear that it was only his ego that was hurt. The weather has just been amazing here as well. I heard some people talking about how their flowers were starting to bloom again!

Skeeter: You are right – there are just not enough hours in the day. It also doesn’t help when I am beat come 9:30! Its great that you have been managing to still get your walk in. I’ll warn you now – it is like an addiction. I did bite off more than I can chew. The tree still isn’t up! But at least now I have stuff to put under it. I miss reading. I used read tons – especially while commuting. Now I just read textbooks (yawn). In between I have been reading at great book on Women’s Running. It has really helped me out a ton. Dh is a big Clive Barker fan so Santa is bringing him his new book for Christmas. I haven’t seen O Brother Where Art Thou yet. But now I feel like renting it this weekend – too bad I won’t have time to watch it!

Tammie: WAY TO GO! What a great loss. You must feel fantastic. That’s so great that you have been OP and feeling good.

Sally: Even though you didn’t take the other job I still have to say CONGRATULATIONS. Come in first out of 60 applicants has to be a big ego booster. Good for you. I just read your post about your ex-husband. What a jerk! I wouldn’t blame you for blowing your top one bit! Why do they pick times like these to pretend that they care? My mom went through similar situations with my “father” who I haven’t seen in about 10 years. Vent all you want. It will help you feel better.

Marlana: Hmmm it seems that we have similar brains. Lately it seems that mine has been working on the lowest speed as well! It has been driving me crazy. It feels good to have nails again. I had my last set off for over a month. My natural nails are so ugly. My new nails look so fresh and pretty. I always get a French manicure done as well. If my nails are older and looking a bit ratty, he will put a pearl shade on for the base which gives more coverage. Sorry to hear that your food isn’t so good. That’s so tough. I hate that feeling. It is almost like a spiral effect. I hate feeling like I don’t have control. I just go to this mornings post. Your tree sounds absolutely amazing. I really hope your pictures turn out because I am dying to see it. You have real talent! I saw you poll and have already voted for L O N G !

Maria: WELCOME! Wow you are one busy lady! So glad to have you join our group. The only way that I know everyone so well is that I jumped into the board and left a post just like you. Now this group of ladies means the world the to me. We are all very different but all very much the same. So stick around and join the fun!

Jojo: Thanks for brining over Maria’s post. I have also been having trouble sleeping. Same thing – I just keep waking up several times through out the night. Although I did sleep pretty good last night – just took me a while to get to sleep even though I was tired. I love your snowman avatar. What does his flag say?

Well I have finished my orange and grapes while typing this novel so I guess it is time to say goodbye!

Don’t forget that Santa is out check his list so you better be nice.

Tobey
Old 12-06-2001, 04:12 PM   #8  
soon to be thin

Good afternoon: Today I'm still on plan. I'm depressed because a city near by me GOSHEN, IN. just had a terrible shooting! I guess 35 people were shot . Its such terrible!!!!

MARLANA: I voted for long threads. These short threads are not good.

Got to go.
Old 12-06-2001, 05:46 PM   #9  
Senior Chick

Hey everyone.

We didn't walk today and I went fishing instead. It was supposed to be my great getaway for some peace and quite but it didn't turn out that way. There was a fishing tournament on the river today and these big fancy bass boats kept going by. The guys were dressed in those fancy shirts from their sponsors and made me feel like I was watching Bill Dance or Jimmie Houston.

JoJo~I like Todd Eldridge too but I am really afraid that he doesn't have "it " anymore. I get my hopes up when he skates but he has been falling a lot or just not doing the jumps, kind of like Michelle. Hang in there at work because if the one girl is looking for a "real" job she is definitely not happy there. How soon will the other one be retiring?

Tammie~WTG with the weigh loss. Thanks for starting a new thread. This one will be history so fast that no one will miss the club logo anyhow. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Gosh, I'm sorry about the shooting. Was it a school shooting, restaurant or disgruntled worker? That is horrible to shoot 35 innocent people.

Marlana~I did go in and vote although I didn't reply to that thread. People were complaining about scrolling through such long posts so Suzanne changed it. Maybe those people don't realize that there is a place to click on that will take you straight to the newest unread post so that you don't have to scroll through the old stuff in that thread if you don't want to. Also going in through the email notification takes you straight to the newest post. I hope they put it back the way that it was. I hate going from thread to thread to write a post. I'd much rather go from page to page if I have to. I hope that you can get a picture of that tree so we can see it. I'm going to try to take a picture of my lights but I forgot film the last time I was at the store. I haven't tried to get rid of anything in Microsoft Works yet. I usually don't save anything in there anyhow. I saved a couple of things and will try to delete them sometime this weekend. You are better at this stuff than me though. I copied that cool happy holiday with the snowman that 2cute was using but it won't upload to my post. Now isn't that strange since I copied it from this board?

Jen~You had me rolling in the floor laughing over your post. You cracked me up about getting cipro and beating the guys butt. I agree and when I quit laughing and read on you got me again with your answer to Sally and then again over about being so busy at work. Now I know that situation is not funny but you already had me going and I was laughing with you and not at the situations. Anyhow, it felt good and I needed it.

Tobey~Getting off caffeine was not easy but I never even think about it now. I wish that I could say the same about food. I am going to have to check into that coffee and hope to find some that is caffeine free but if not, a cup once in a while won't hurt. It's not like being a drug addict, I can drink caffeine occasionally. Actually, O Brother is a really dumb movie and I wasn't impressed the first time that I saw it but I liked the music. The more I heard the music, them more I liked it and bought the soundtrack. Then we ended up renting the movie again and it was still dumb. It is really old fashioned country music like I grew up on when visiting my grandparents in Kentucky. I spent my summers there so I heard it a lot and that soundtrack brings back a lot of memories. I am jealous of you guys and your nails. I tried them once but got fungus under them and have never tried them again. I'd love to be able to wear them though.

Maria~If you find your way back to us, we'd love to get to know you. Come in any time and see us.

I gotta go and feed everyone. The dogs are barking and doing tricks and hubby keeps sticking his head in here. He says the fish are hanging out of the bowls looking for me. Y'all have a good evening. I'll try to come back tomorrow afternoon.
Old 12-06-2001, 10:43 PM   #10  
soon to be thin

Default UPDATE

I just had to let you know more about that shooting. 2 dead(including the shooter) and 6 injuries. The media said 35 people were shot when I posted earlier today. In fact their holding a press conference tomorrow re:why they reported 35. It was apparently a disgrunted employee. Well, I just to let you know about the update.
Old 12-07-2001, 08:22 AM   #11  
~~Senior Member~~Really

Great day in the morning, it's Friday~~That don't mean much to me except tomorrow hubby will be home. But I'll try to be glad for you girls that works.: I went shopping yesterday and was gone all day long. I had bought Kassie a ring and I decided there must be a better one out there, so I went looking for it. I found one I liked much better. The problem of finding one I liked was the fact that most rings have to be sized and it takes too long to get them back. Also bought my daughter a gift for the first time in 2 or 3 years. Hope they both like them. I also adopted another fish. He's very pretty, but the little bugger has a defect. They have long little things that hang under them, some kind of a fin. Well anyway one of his is missing a part of it. The part that is missing is about a inch long and it's like a hair. He's Royal Blue, Red and Purple. His name is Cleo. He's named after the little fish in Pinocchio.

Jen~~Do you have AOL. I understand that if they knock you off line you lose the web page you had up. I don't like their browser at all. If you don't have aol, which email program do you use?? I use outlook express and I love it. Here's how I solved my losing post. I go to our thread and copy the post I want to answer. Then I go to outlook express and paste them on a create mail page (the one you write on) Then I bring up another write page and bring up the post and read one and the write page and answer. When I'm through writing I copy it and bring up the reply page and paste it in. When done that way you will never lose your post unless your puter stops. Before I started doing that, I lost a lot of them and it does get your goat. You can even post them in colors doing it that way. I never do anything the normal way, always got to find a better way of doing things. I can tell you how the medical deal is unfolding, we just got a notice that our medicine is going up as well as our insurance. I wish something would be done about the cost of staying alive!!! Waiting on the pictures.

Tobey~~Good luck on the 5k tomorrow. One of these days your going to come in here and tell us that you won! Your always got something going on in your life that is fun, have a good time for me on Sat. night. While I was shopping I did eat fast food, but got the low fat chicken sandwich. For me that was good. Today the short thread is OK, but tomorrow I bet I will have to come to # 1, then # 2 and then to the new one someone will make. People had a choice of letting the thread run long or they could have started a new one everyday. I guess we are the only ones that wants the longer ones, because very few people have voted. OH well!

Tammie~~I didn't realize that you lived in the same state that the shooting took place until I read your post. The world has gone crazy. At least we only have a small percentage of nuts in our country. We could have a people like the people in the country where we are fighting, I thank they are all crazy. I herd yesterday that some men stopped a bus and took all the men off and if they had shaved they cut off their noses and ears. Can your believe that!

Skeeter~~Part of being a bass fisherman is having a big boat with 275 horse motor. If you thank it's bad on the bank, try being in a boat when they blow by. I do understand why they need a big boat when they are in a tournament. They like to fish to the last min. and then rush back to weigh in. But these goobers here like for people to look at them. I won't!! Well crap, on the short posts, having to scroll through long post, don't you have to scroll through them to answer??? Maybe you and I have been here long enough to know how to take every short cut there is. They got it fixed now where sometimes there is no short cut. About copying that gif, girl when you turn on your puter every morning, you both are in a new world.

Ladies, I've got fish to feed. I know Cleo is hungry, I tried to hold him down a little last night, but today I'll feed him up. He looks a but thin to me. Isn't it strange that we thank hefty animals or fish look good. That don't work for us humans. bye bye The attachment is the first Cleo, but mine is prettier.
Old 12-07-2001, 09:10 AM   #12  

Good morning.

I'm going into work a few hours late this morning. I just couldn't get myself going. Since I didn't get in here last night, I thought I'd post now. For some reason, I couldn't get web sites to open up last night. I finally gave up and shut the puter down. I guess thats what it needed cause everything is ok this morning.

Marlana, oh my, another betta addict in the workings. Gonna have to find you a support group to. Well, I guess being addicted to betta is better than being addicted to food. They are so pretty and I always think about getting one but I have a cat and plus I worry that I'd get lazy about taking care of it properly. If I can figure out which snowman/snow-woman you are talking about, I'll email it to you and maybe you can save it that way. Its hard to remember the name you have them saved under when you have more than one starting with the same name. Sounds like you are pretty much ready for Xmas since you got your lights up and gifts bought. I hope Cassie likes her ring. I bet she does. I voted on your poll to. I still have to send an pm to the lady that runs this site and beg her for longer threads again.

Skeeter, I agree with you about Todd Eldridge losing his edge in skating. I guess 30 is old for a skater, especially when you see 12-13 yr olds doing amazing things. The lady that is will be retiring won't be for a couple of years unless they offer an early retirement package which I've got my fingers crossed that they do. They keep talking about it but they haven't passed anything for several years.

Jen, unless that guy that was holding up the bank with a gas mask and gloves, I'd of never fell for it. Sheesh, I'm with you, they should of just beat the crap out of him and then went to the dr to get cipro, just in case. You are back to work today, aren't you? Let us know how it went.

Tobey, I'm with you, I'd rather shop during the week rather than on the weekend but it looks as if I'm going to have to go out this weekend whether I like it or not. I've got a couple more ideas for dh and I also have to get a few more things for my mil and plus my bil is up from Memphis for Xmas so I need to pick something out for him. Since he hasn't been here for Xmas for so many years, we feel we should get him something, plus he has a birthday this month. Besides health care cuts, they are trying to pass furlough days for state employees which to me, I'd be more than happy to take a day or even 3 without pay to prevent lay offs. We'd be able to at least spread the days around so that it doesn't hurt us so bad. Right now its just talk because the union is trying to fight it.

Tammy, that shooting is awful. I didn't hear much about it on the news like you'd think we'd of heard. I'll never understand anyone who has to kill innocent people when they want to kill themselves.

Well, I'm going to get off here now. Take care everyone. Oh, ITS FRIDAY. YAYYYY!!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2001, 09:37 AM   #13  

Hello All

I can’t believe it is Friday already! The week goes by so much quicker when you take Wednesday off. It looks like we are about to get back to seasonal temperatures starting this weekend. The high for tomorrow is only 34. It is also supposed to snow tomorrow night. Which makes sense since we have to drive across the city to the Christmas party and I planned on wearing this gorgeous sleeveless, backless dress. Oh well at least I have a good coat. It is another jam-packed weekend for us. It all starts tonight after work. I have to and pick up my race kit for tomorrow morning, buy a toy for the Christmas Wish charity, go grocery shopping, stop by the gym to see if I left my favourite running hat there, go by the post office and pick up parcels that came in, do laundry so that I have clothes to run in (too cold to run nude!), oh yah and we have to fit dinner in there some where! Whew! Why do I do this to myself? Better than being bored I guess.

Tammie: That is so sad / disgusting what happened in Goshen. It seems like such a cowardly thing to do. Please do keep us posted.

Jen: I bet you are going to enjoy those 5 weeks off! Can’t believe that bank robbery. Someone just preying on others fears and paranoia! That just makes me sick as well. You do have to wonder what the teller was thinking if the robber was handling the envelope. I guess they were just panicking. How soon until you get a new microwave. You never realize how much you depend on something until it goes and breaks on you! I hope your first day back at work is a smooth one. I’ll be thinking of ya.

Skeeter: No your day of fishing doesn’t sound like the nice peaceful get away that it should be. I actually do pretty well with my caffeine in take now. Just one cup of regular coffee and that’s it. It is also probably easier since I don’t drink any pop either. I ended up cutting my caffeine intake way back due to running. Since it is important to stay well hydrated all of the time. I have found some really great decafes. My favourite is probably Starbucks. I even found a great decafe espresso. We all need a good dumb movie every now and again. That reminds me of a professor that dh had in university. She was heavily into the great English classics and very cerebral things. However, she also had a passion for Giligan’s Island. As she put it, “Once and a while everyone needs their Giligan’s Island.” That’s awful about getting the fungus under your nails. I hate to say this but it sounds like the place you went to didn’t clean their tools properly. I know someone who had that happen and she talked to other customers and found out that they had the exact same experience. She is still using prescription cream for it! YUCK!

Marlana: You bet I am happy that it’s Friday. Sounds like you bought some great gifts yesterday. I am sure that they will be appreciated. It seems like you buy very thoughtful gifts. That always means so much more. I have aunt who just gives things because she feels like she has to. Last year she gave my mom a BOX of sympathy cards for birthday. How is that for thoughtless? I would rather she just not give anything at all. Sounds like you are going fishy crazy! Do you have little Christmas stockings to hang around their bowl for Santa to fill? Our kitty has her own little stocking that gets hung next to dh’s and mine. Thanks for the well wishes for tomorrow. My goal is to run it in 27 minutes or less. If I do it, that will be like winning for me. I figure if I just race against myself I can’t lose. Don’t know why people won’t like the long threads. Maybe they just aren’t as long winded as we are. No wait – maybe they just aren’t as interesting as we are. Give Cleo a belly rub for me. (Sorry but I am used to cats and dogs!)

Jojo: What a surprise seeing you in here this morning! Weekend shopping – yikes. Hope you can keep your cool. Last weekend at one of the malls we went to we had to drive for ½ hour just of find a parking spot. Well if you get frustrated just be thankful that you are not out shopping on Christmas Eve. I agree that in the long run 3 days without pay (spread out) is of course better than weeks or months without pay. Sometimes unions just end up choking themselves. But then again working in HR, I am bit bias. Enjoy your Friday!

Well that’s it for now. I have got myself worked up into a very silly mood now. I think it is going to be one of those days! I even feel the giggles coming on. I think I am 8 years old again.

If I don’t have a chance to post this weekend, I hope you all have a great one. Remember just 2.5 weeks until Christmas.

Tobey
Old 12-07-2001, 04:10 PM   #14  
soon to be thin

Angry EIGHTEEN DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS

Good afternoon: I'm still on plan and going strong! Tomorrow is my work Christmas party and I'm still planing to stay on plan I am really motivated so I'm sure I will.

TOBEY: Your dress sounds sexy. I've been debating on what to wear for my work party. I don't want to buy anything so I'll probably wear my purple/black vevet pantsuit. I hope you have fun at your party I'm planning too

MARLANA: Your fish sounds pretty. Remember how I told you Target has a fish in a bowl with stones and comes with food. Well, my sister works there and she said the fish are dying and they smell they called the company that they got them from I'm notsure what they will do. She said they only have to feed them once a week!! Maybe they meant once a day since there dying! Anyway I was going to wait till the 24th to buy my boys one I hope they still have them.

Well, got to go.
Old 12-07-2001, 05:22 PM   #15  

Thumbs down Found My Way Back!!

LOL, I did indeed find my way back and I enjoyed reading all your posts. Short threads? OK, does this mean the # of posts we can get to before new thread needs to be opened and Lordy I hope I don't have to do that soon! <g> Anyway, I'm here trying to get to know you all and like one of you said, just jumping in and will learn as I go. I can relate to whoever said 2 more weeks of school. I'm out on the 18th, the week of finals and it can't come soon enough. I have 2 term papers to write this weekend and I hate, hate, hate that I put one of them off (avoidance). But I did and the deal is that I'll have it to hand in Monday night no matter what. I went to the market and made sure I have tres legal food on hand for the weekend and my writing marathon. Tons of bottled water too. My shedule is so loony that excercise has fallen to the wayside. I need to make that my #1 priority over the month break that I have. Other than that I'm trying like heck to stay out of the kitchen today and avoid the Christmas panic that I am beginning to feel. Otherwise, I'll eat to feed the feeling. Hope you are all safe and well. The news re the shooting is another blow to our already besieged psyche.
Maria
Closed Thread