Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-26-2007, 08:41 AM   #1  
Ready for a better life!

Default Water and snacks

Boy, I got the message this weekend about skipping my snacks and water. I was marathon window shopping with a friend and we didn't stop for lunch, I forgot my snacks and water at home. By the time 5:00 rolled around, I was so hungry nothing was enough! I ate a healthy dinner, had a popcorn snack later, then by bedtime my stomach was roaring! I tried to ignore it and go to sleep but ended up getting up for a snack about 1 a.m. just so I could rest. All the next day I battled the hungry gremlins and ate several small meals to keep from losing my mind. Finally today feels normal. It's amazing how important those two things have become in my day!
Lisa
LookingForHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 09:13 AM   #2  
Sexy American Girlfriend!

S/C/G: 180/180/140

Height: 5"7"

I know what you mean! I didn't get enough water yesterday and I'm really feeling it today. My head hurts a little and I'm tired. I don't like it when I don't do what I know I need to do.
BeezKnees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 09:17 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 152/140/130

Height: 5'5"

I found the same thing when I was sick. I ate very little for about 3 days, just because my stomach was upset. Then, when I felt better, I was absolutely ravenous. My body attempting to make up the deficit, I guess.
Janie Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 09:21 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Shopping has got to be the worst for dehydration! I stop for a coffee sometimes but what I really should be doing is carrying a bottle of water around.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 09:42 AM   #5  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

I was busy yesterday volunteering at a fair. Same thing happened to me! Didn't have my snack and they didn't provide lunch (although I knew this) so I had half a muffin, a piece of crumb cake, a bag of light cheddar popcorn and three of those mini cookies. Then I came home and had more food. I *know* I ate too much because this morning I had no appetite and usually I'm hungry. Hmmm...always carry snacks and water.
Sunnigummi is offline   Reply With Quote