Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2001, 12:29 PM   #16  

Howdy all

Well the rain is back today. But we did have a beautiful day here yesterday. It was sunny and 64F. It felt so good! Don’t have any big plans this weekend. However, I think I am going to drag dh out to a movie tonight. I feeling like have a date night tonight. I saw that the theatre in our neighbourhood is playing Monster Inc. at 8:00.

Jen: I am not looking forwarded to having all that work done on my teeth. But I know it will be better than the alternative in the long run. I forgot to add that I also need a crown. I am going to check out Hallmark for that candle. Dh loves peanut butter cookies and I won’t have them any where near our place.

Mb: CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is amazing! I just realized that you have lost almost as much as Sally’s 9 year old weighs! Think about that you have lost an entire person! I am so happy for you and so proud of you!

Jojo: You poor thing! I think you should go for a back transplant. Just trade in the one you have now. I now what you mean about being out somewhere and snacking uncontrollably. We were at a party a while ago and my hand just couldn’t stop going to the snacks. One woman even said to my husband – Don’t you ever feed this poor girl at home? I was so embarrassed.

Sally: I haven’t had painkillers before. However I should get lots of good drugs when I go for all of that dental work Yes the worst thing about being short is trying to reach anything!! That’s why I got married – he has to be good for something!

Well guess that’s all for now. Once I am done munching my lunch I think I will head out and hit a few stores. We have 2 birthdays and 2 anniversaries this month. I am hoping to at least get the cards on my lunch.

Enjoy the weekend!
Tobey
Old 11-02-2001, 02:10 PM   #17  
MbG
Big Zilla

Hello Y’all

Happy Friday everyone! I went out to lunch today and am now suffering…we went to Ruby Tuesday’s and I had their All-American Burger and onion straws. I’ll have to have a salad and a smoothie for dinner to make up for such a large lunch...and an extra walk this weekend too. At least I’m not doing that every day like I was. Anyway, it is too beautiful out to have to come back to work. It’s in the mid-70’s and the sun is shinning…I DON’T WANT TO BE HERE!

Tomorrow I’m going with my best friend to one of the best craft shows that comes to the Richmond area…The Virginia-Carolina Craftsman’s Classic. Its here twice a year, spring and fall and it’s become a tradition, it’s how we start the holiday season. Then on Sunday I’ve another Basket show so I’ll be on the run for sure again this weekend. No Queen of Lazy for me between now and the New Year, well maybe one if I’m lucky.

Ok, Marlana, what’s the picture of, cause I haven’t a clue.

Jen, I’m going to check out Hallmark for that candle you talked about, only I’m afraid that smelling it all the time will just activate the food cravings in a negative way.

Tobey, you sound like you are busy as always. So, what movie did you go see? The other weekend we went to see ‘The Others’…great twist at the end! Can you send some of the rain south please, it’s so dry here in Virginia right now they state has imposed a no-burn order statewide until further notice. The lake is the lowest I’ve seen it in about 6 or 8 years…the water level is down so much that our entire seawall is exposed and that’s about 3 feet high.

JoJo, sorry to hear your back is acting up again. Make sure dh helps with the stuff around the house, no need for you to make it worse!

Sally, so you got good drugs for the sinus problems…Way to go GIRL! Ever since I had my jaw surgery about 10 years ago I don’t have nearly the number of sinus headaches as I did. It’s either that or the fact that I take Claritin daily…but I sure don’t miss them.

Well I’m going to run, got to look like I’m doing some work this afternoon. Hope everyone has a great weekend and I’ll catch you all on Monday.

Marybeth
Old 11-02-2001, 02:35 PM   #18  
~~Senior Member~~Really

Good afternoon Ladies~~Couldn't come in this morning. I had a death in my family yesterday afternoon. My mouse died, I've put it to rest now. A puter ain't worth nothing without a mouse. Nothing won't work. Right now I'm pooped. I just got through raking up black walnuts into piles and loading them in the truck with a shovel. Now I need to sort the leaves and sticks out of them. A neighbor has them all over his yard. I'm a gather-er. Hubby said he would crack them if I would pick the up and pick them out. We got a deal. I love to have them in my freezer to bake with. The doctor told my brother to eat a handful of nuts a day, that they was good to lower cholesterol. Would you believe I bought 4 1/2 gals of low fat no sugar this morning. I found them on sale when I run in to buy a new mouse.

Skeeter~~As you can see I got a new mouse, can't stand to be without this puter for very long. It sure does work good too. I didn't know how bad my old one was getting. Very interesting story about the knot hunting. No I did not get a headache when I got off sugar this time, but I have before.

Tobey~~Thank goodness for insurance is right. The root canal alone would cost about 1200.00 here. I didn't get to see my dentist, just before he got to me he had to go home. I have another appointment next Thursday. Girlfriend, I hope you don't have the problems I had when I had a tooth pulled. I got my flu shot last Wed.

Jen~~Your right on your guess on the picture. But you didn't say what kind of animal. The ice cream I got was cherry and didn't need a darn thing. I'm so glad to find it, it helps with the sweet craving.

Teresa~~What wonderful news on the weight loss. Boy do I wish I had kept what I lost off. But I didn't and I will just keep going from here. OK AUK...give up the recipe for Pumpkin Fluff and while your at it the 0 point soup too.

Jo Jo~~Boy your back is giving you fits. Sometime only rest and time will take care of it. I didn't do anything for almost 4 years. And now I can shovel nuts. I'm very thankful that I can do that too.

Sally~~Yep...you beat me in this morning, had to wait to get another mouse. I'm going to attach the whole picture at the end. This has been fun. 5'4" is not all that short for crying out loud, I'm 5'5" myself, I've lost 1/2" somewhere, well I know where it went, but we don't want to talk about it.

I'm setting here falling asleep..here is the whole picture. Have a great week end. My grand son Jordan is coming tonight and we are taking him fishing in the morning.

I tell you what, I wrote the above 30 min. ago. I was trying to post the picture and I lost my post the picture was too big and I couldn't figure out how I got the darn thing into photoimpack. Now PhotoImpack if hung up. But I got it into the new scanner program and here the darn thing is. Marybeth you posted while I was messing around. Lucky for me I write my post in outlook express so I still had what I had wrote. bye bye
Old 11-02-2001, 08:04 PM   #19  

Hello Everyone.

I'm so happy its Friday! I'm going to try to get some things done around the house this weekend. I'm not going to over do it tho. I've already talked to dh about doing some of the stuff I shouldn't be doing. I'm pretty sore from today's pt. I suppose it will get better but for now, its rough.

Marlana, that picture is so funny. I just wonder how they managed to get those thongs on that thing. Unless its puter enhanced. I sure wouldn't want to try to dress one of those beasts. Did you try to clean your mouse's ball? Seriously, that sometimes works. Oh, I saw the cutest thing in a catalog today and I think I'm going to make some for Xmas. You put two big marshmallows together, decorate its face with chocolate icing like a snowmans face, and then make "twigs" that wrap around his body with the icing and then set the snowman on a graham cracker and a piece of chocolate. I thought rather than the graham cracker and the chocolate, get some of those fudge striped cookes and put it on the solid chocolate side. It was so cute. I'm off Xmas eve so thats probably what I'll be doing that day. Maybe I'll scan a picture of them and send it to you.

Marybeth, today would of been a good day to not go back to work after lunch. I was coming home every day for lunch but sometimes I was having a hard time making myself go back so I don't come home as much. I'm anxious for some craft shows myself. Most of the time I go for the ideas I can get but I usually can't leave without buying something.

Tobey, I would love to see Monster, Inc. It looks like it would be a really cute show. Let me know if you like it. I think the "monsters" are just too cute. Actually, I think I'll take a whole body transplant, a tall skinny version and one that doesn't shrink.

Jen, I really didn't think people started shrinking till they got alot older than me. When we first went out to California, we went to visit my Grandma and I couldn't believe how short she had gotten. I'd of never thought it!!! You are almost as tall as my dh. I'm going to have to check out the Hallmark store this weekend for those candles. I've got plenty of candles but forget to burn them.

Sally, Dh would probably laugh if I told him he had to do EVERYTHING because of my sore back. He would help me tho but right now he doesn't see me that incapaciated. Its a nice thought to have him do everything tho. Hmmm, I can picture it and its looking better all the time.

Well, I've got to git cause Providence is on and its one of my favorite shows. Robbie is getting married tonight. Take care everyone and I'll talk to you lighter.
Old 11-02-2001, 09:12 PM   #20  

Happy Friday to everyone.
I for one am really glad it is friday. I think if I had to go to work tomorrow I would call in sick. I am not having a good couple of days and it seems to be getting worse. I am doing ok with food. I have done better but I have done alot worse. I don't know what is srong with me I am in a really bad mood and I seem to be getting more and more depressed. Hubby doesn't do anything but make it worse. It seems he opens his mouth and I get more depressed. I can't really put my finger on any one thing really it just seems to be everything. But I know that I have to do something ore I am going to really start eating and not be able to stop until I weigh 500 pounds. I know that is crazy to think. I know that part is that I started yesterday and that always makes me cranky. Then Hubby is saying earlier that her want to go hunting with some guy from work after thanksgiving and talking about joining a hunting club next year. all I ever hear out of him is ways he wants to spend money that we really dont have, and things to get away from us ( or that is how I see it) He want to join a hunting club so he can get some rest and relaxation. Well when do I get to have some rest and relaxation? When do I get any time by my self? When do I get to spend money that we don't have for something I want? I know that all sounds like I am being selfish. But they all make me feel guilty if I want to do anything just for me. Do you know when the last time I had a new pair of pants? I do. Last Christmas. My mom bought me two pair one for Christmas and one for my birthday. I've even quit buying me anything at yard sales because when i do they all make me feel guilty and want to know what I bought them. Ok, I know that you all are tired of hearing me go on and on and on. But thanks for listen to me anyway.
Marybeth, A big CONGRATS on your weight loss. You should celebrate. You have come so far. Enjoy the feeling and most of all remember the feeling.
Well I'm gonna run and try to get some stuff done. Talk to you all later.
Teresa
Old 11-02-2001, 09:53 PM   #21  
Senior Chick

Hey Everyone

We went to town today and hit about 6 different stores, had lunch and then did some grocery shopping. I had the salad bar today and ate way too much but then again, that was my only meal today. Maybe I didn't do that much damage after all. I found the fish that I have had my heart set on and he is beautiful. I am taking some pictures from all different angles and light to see if one of them will turn out well enough for me to post so y'all can see how cool he looks. I promised my husband that I wouldn't buy any more fish though. I think that 3 of these guys are enough since they can't live in the same tank and each has to have their very own.

Jen~I just realized that everyone has posted twice since I wrote last. I sure hope that you don't have a problem with the anesthesia this time. Being a nurse, you are even more aware of the dangers of that stuff. Is there anything that they can do to ward against a reaction like you had the last time? You had a good guess on the mystery attachment. I didn't even get close. I am also going to have to try to find that candle. Peanut butter cookies are our favorite and thank goodness we can get them in a sugar free brand that tastes good.

Tobey~I guessed your height the same as mine and then added an inch for good measure. I am only 5' 1" myself and know all about those shelf problems. My husband is 6' and has finally learned to adjust to my height. He put a wall phone out in the barn and told me to go try it. He was flabbergasted when I couldn't even reach it. After doing several things that way, he finally got it through his head to install things a lot lower so I can use them also. I keep a stool in my kitchen and one in my closet. Are your wisdom teeth bothering you? I still have 3 of mine but some dentist want to remove wisdom teeth just because they are there. I had one that became impacted when I was about 21 and had to have it pulled but the rest have done fine. Good luck with having all the dental work done. Just remember that it doesn't have to hurt. I make them give me the "funny nose" before they get close to my mouth with a needle. Ask for it, you won't be sorry. I think the real name is nitrous oxide or something like that. They will know what you mean when you tell them funny nose. Hubby is now working on about 40 walking sticks. I thought that when he gets them all sanded, I'd pick out a few and take a picture of them and send it to you to pick one out for your mom. Is she also short like us? Having a picture of yourself doing something extraordinary is not vain in my opinion, but a memento. Go ahead and do yourself proud, you deserve it.

Marlana~I'm glad that you got your mouse fixed. It is terrible to be without our computers. That attachment turned out to be so funny. I would never have imagined a rhino. I had no idea that they had all those huge knots on their backs. That was fun.

Sally~If you read this whole post, you know that I got another fish today. I just can't help myself with those things. They are so easy to take care of too. I'm really going to try to stop at 3 though. I stopped at 2 dogs because I hate grooming them so much. Otherwise, I'd probably have a lot more of them too. I can't stand the way a dirty poodle smells so I bath my boys a lot. I just couldn't handle any more like them and I am so spoiled with them not shedding that I don't want a different kind of dog either. That makes my husband very happy. Marybeth posted the pumpkin fluff recipe and I love it. I use those little 1 cup serving dishes with lids. Here's the recipe:
Pumpkin Fluff

1 – 28 oz. Canned Pumpkin [not pumpkin pie mix]
1 – small box Fat Free – Sugar Free butterscotch pudding mix
– I found at Super Wall Mart and Food Lion
1 – 8 oz. Container lite Cool Whip
Mix together until blended and chill
2 points per 1 cup serving

Marybeth~I have already made that pumpkin fluff twice and ate it all myself. I allow myself one helping a day. I bought enough stuff today to make it two more times. I'm sure that I will get tired of it sooner or later but I am sure enjoying it now. I'm glad that you made it through all the year end stuff without going nuts. WTG on losing over 50#. That is amazing and you should be very proud. A craft show sounds like lots of fun. It is getting cooler here and the right time of the year for us to visit the flea markets here. They have a lot of craft booths that I really enjoy. That's what we do during deer season when we can't go in the woods.

JoJo~I don't mind doing laundry too much but I hate ironing. I love cotton clothes though so I do have to iron some of my blouses. I usually put it off until all of them are in need of ironing and then do them all at the same time. I don't think that you should worry about housework until you get that back well. Get your husband to do as much as he will and give the rest a lick and a promise. Better to take care of it and not hurt it even more.

Teresa~We are hear to listen when you need to vent. Now here is a way to buy for yourself and not be made to feel guilty. Buy it new or at a garage sale, it doesn't matter but put it in the back of your closet for at least a week. Then get it out and wear it and if anyone asks when you bought that, you can honestly say "oh, a while back". Keep it in the closet 2 weeks and you can say that you have had it for a long time. My first husband was very self centered and only thought of himself. I learned that trick out of necessity. My hubby now encourages me to buy for myself. I'm the one who has to caution him about spending too much now that we are on a fixed income and have to stick to a budget. I hope that you told your husband that if he joins a hunting club that you are also entitled to join a club of your interest for some equal relaxation. You know that saying about the goose and the gander.

Y'all have a good weekend.
Old 11-02-2001, 11:04 PM   #22  

Hi again

I wanted to come back and write to Skeeter & Teresa.

Skeeter, I didn't realize you hadn't been here before I was. I kept thinking that I wrote to you in my post but dang, I didn't. Oh, I have a really good dessert you make with the pumpkin, its sort of like the fluff except its got a crust. I'll have to dig out the recipe. I use all LF & sf ingredients in it to. Its good for a get together. I think we are going to have to find that support group for you soon rather than later. I knew you'd get another one. If he looks like that one in the picture, I'd of gotten it to. What did you name this one. You'll have to give it a girls name cause you've got to many men in your house. Even if its male, pretend its female. We've got a new Super Walmart now and I plan to check it out this weekend but I'm staying away from the fish area.

Teresa, I think Skeeters idea about buying something and putting it away for a few weeks is good, then you can say, "this old thing?" We've got to learn to quit feeling guilty over things like buying something for ourselves. Maybe the next time someone says something to you about buying something for yourself and not them, you can remind them of all the things you have gotten them and didn't get anything for yourself. Make them feel guilty for a change. Can you convince your dh to hold off on the hunting club for another year, tell him he is going to have to save some money to do it. Usually I'm able to convince my dh that he has to wait for something major. And maybe you need to treat yourself once in awhile, nothing major or really expensive, just something you would like and when you start feeling guilty, tell yourself to STOP. I do that when I start thinking about something to much that is bothering me. I say it over as many time as I need to and it really works. I know all about depression so anytime you need to talk, you can talk to us. Something that really helps me when I start feeling depressed, vigorous exercise. I pop a taebo video in and do it and I feel better afterwards and usually after several days I start feeling like my old self. If that doesn't work then I see the Dr.

Well, I'd better get off here. Take care.
Old 11-03-2001, 10:43 AM   #23  
~~Senior Member~~Really

Happy Happy Weekend to all~~It's raining here this morning, and boy do we need it. But no fishing going on except on TV. I'm sore all over after getting the walnuts yesterday. Wish I had them all cracked and picked out. Don't know what I'm going to do today since my original plans got dumped.

Jo Jo~~The picture is enhanced! Me and you both have sore backs now. Mine will feel better when I get up and move around some. I had cleaned my mouse about 3 days before it stopped, it was making me mad it was working so bad. I got the new one and boy does it work good. I should have got a new one 6 months ago. I'm going to start doing some sewing pretty soon for Christmas. I bought a really pretty sweater after the season was over for Jacky and I'm going to make her a nice wool skirt to go with it.

Teresa~~Your not having your worst day or the food wouldn't be good either. I've been just where you say you are, and not know the reason. Try to thank of all that you have to be grateful for. Push out the neg. thoughts with positive ones. Your tell your hubby that you get the same amount of money to spend on yourself that he would spend on the hunting club. And do it, no matter what. It seems that as women we thank we have to hold it altogether all the time. Men than they have to have their play time or else. Men!!! Girlfriend I've been just where you are, and I know just how your feeling. Believe me there is life after these feeling go away. You can vent any time you want to, that's what we are here for. It's going to get better I promise.

Skeeter~I can just see the headlines now. "Florida Woman found dead in her rural home with a house full of fish. What could have been wrong with her life that she needed all those fish. WE also found 4 little baby squirrels on her back porch. They seem to all be hungry but will be find as soon as we can find homes for them."
Now what the **** made me write that. I've really been on a trip this morning. Don't worry they will find me with two freezers full of food, cloth everywhere and under everything, and buttons by the thousands and zippers too. God help us. I'm glad you found the fish you wanted, and I bet he or she is pretty. Do you keep these fish where they can see each other. What you need is a tank with dividers in it so they can live side beside but not kill each other. Oh thanks for the pumpkin, I love pumpkin. I tried something the other night, but yuck, it was bad.

Hi Tobey, Jen and Carol.

Us all go out and have a great week end. And Teresa hang in there, we will all be thanking of you.
Old 11-03-2001, 11:44 AM   #24  

Oh Happy Weekend! I'm sitting here trying to wake up and rub the crud from my eyes, drinking my coffee. I am so glad that I'm off today and tomorrow. I haven't exercised much this week, but today I'm going to take care of the leaves that have fallen so far. That should count for something. I also have to work on how much food I eat when I get home from work. I probably don't go over, but I don't need as much as I eat. Old habits die hard I guess. You guys were really busy yesterday with the posts. I just don't have the energy or the ability to concentrate to post to everyone yet today, maybe later.

Happy and healthy,
Jen
149.5/147.5/140
Old 11-03-2001, 12:16 PM   #25  
American Chick!

Talking

Happy Weekend!
How's it going ladies? I'm doing well today; in a good mood and no headache!!! Yay! I've just got a second, but I wanted to come in and check the posties and say howdy. Jeff and the girls have gone to see Monsters,Inc. and I'm going to the grocery store BY MYSELF!! I'm easily pleased ! Maybe I won't spend half a paycheck without the little mutts and their "I want this" going on. I'm going to get the ingredients for the pumpkin fluff while I'm there....I'll have to hide it in the back of the fridge, though, cause I want it all for me.
Hope everyone has a good weekend---love you all! See you Monday.....and Teresa, you feel better! We you, you know! I'm glad you can come in and vent to us....we've all done it before and it helps.
Love to everyone,
Sally
Old 11-03-2001, 08:05 PM   #26  
soon to be thin

Marlana, Hi it's been a mighty long time since I've been here! It's should be Tam37 now instead of 36! I see quite a few are still in this group and alot of new ones too! Thats great! I can't believe how this site has changed I need to look at the new forum rules. I'm joining Tops (take pounds off sensibly) next Wednesday! I just had to say hi!

Last edited by Tam36; 11-03-2001 at 08:11 PM.
Old 11-03-2001, 08:36 PM   #27  
~~Senior Member~~Really

It's just me, it's the week end and I have no control at all about what is on the TV. Hubby gets it set somewhere and with the remote in his hand he goes to sleep. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...I really dont care. It rained almost all day today, we needed it bad, got about 3 inches of rain. We took off to go fishing about 4:00.
We thought the catfish would be biteing with all the muddy water running into the lake, we was wrong. Only stayed about an hour.

Tammy~~ How ya doing girl. It has been a long time since your've been here. Tops is a good group to join, they used to have a thread on here, I don't know if it's still going or not. We'ave had a lot of people come and go over the last 18 months. But some of the original's are still here. We've got to know each other quite will. The site has really changed alot. It's more fun now. Glad you come in to say Hi.

For those of you who does not know who Tammy is. She is the very first person to reply when I started this group, at the time it didn't even have a name.

Sally~~Glad you got rid of that headache girlfriend. And I'm having a very good week end, even with the rain. I thank we all are going to be eating pumpkin fluff.

Jen~~I hope you got those leaves cleaned up. As always mine got really good and wet and it will take a week without rain for them to dry out. I hope your week end is going well.
Old 11-03-2001, 09:43 PM   #28  
Senior Chick

Hey Everyone

I don't feel very well today. I had a tummy ache last night and had to eat a bunch of Tums. Maybe because I only ate once yesterday and drank a lot of tea. I'm not used to caffeine anymore. Anyhow, the Tums helped but it started again with my decaf coffee this morning. Then my head started aching and my nose is yucky too. I laid down this afternoon to take a nap but got interested in Dr. Zhivago and never did go to sleep.

JoJo~I just discovered that the sugar free angel food cake is delicious with the pumpkin fluff. I am going to have some as soon as I finish this. I let my husband name the new fish and he had already wanted it to be Moby. It is a very pale turquoise with the tail and fins fading to white. You know how these fish can glow like prisms in certain lights. When this one does that, you can see several shades of pale blues and greens and even a little red. I took some pictures of him and will post any of them that turn out good. I also took a group picture. You have to be careful in those Super Wal Marts, they can be dangerous to your wallets. If you go back by the fish, check out the little plastic tanks. I got and octagonal 2 gallon Aqua Tank and one that is long but skinny called an Aqua Wave. It is 2 1/2 gallons.

Jen~I am glad that you have a couple of day off. Hope you enjoy it and get in some fun things and not all work.

Marlana~I have a breakfast bar between my kitchen and dining room. It is very roomy and now holds 2 little fish tanks and a large fish vase. We eat most of our meals there and can watch the fish while we do. I took some pictures and will post them as soon as I get them developed. The fish can all see each other but at a distance. I don't keep them close enough to cause them to challenge each other all day. I'm glad that you got to go fishing today. I has to be relaxing even if you don't catch anything.

Sally~Have a great weekend and enjoy that pumpkin fluff.

Tammie~Hey girl, it's good to hear from you again.

I hope all you ladies have a wonderful weekend. I'm going for that snack and to read for a while.
Old 11-03-2001, 10:19 PM   #29  

Angry OMG HELP ME

ok I should have comein her 20 minutes ago. I have been really bad. Ihave had something that I know that I shouldn't have had but I could not stop my self and was it ever sinfull. Bought some ice cream for the family and I have been staying out of it but I had a very very week moment. It's chocolate icecream with chocolate covered almonds and chocolate syrpe. I only had a small bowl but it has got to go. I have to get it out of the house. I don't think I can stand the tempation of having it in the house for another minute. But it did calm my nerves for a moment. But where is the diet police when you need them. I should have the points since all I have had to eat today is a banana and a subway sandwich. See what this bunch of idiots have done to me. If I had come in here earlier I could maybe have resisted the erge. But I am not going to let all of this stop me.
Skeeter- I hope you get to feeling better. I don't know what the weather is like where yo are but here it is cold one day and hot the next and everyone is getting the snotty nose and head aches.I ment to tell you that your fish are so pretty. I don't have a fish our newest member of our animal bunch is a turtle. His name is George and like a typical male he like to watch tv. belive it our not. He will more his rocks from one side of the bowl to the other so that they are on the side of the tv and lay up there and watch. He is so cute.
Gonna go to the store tomorrow and buy the stuff to make the pumkin fluff. It sound really good. Thanks to everyone on your encouraging words. I do feel a little better today. I think that I just need to spend some time alone. I don't know how but I am going to find a way to do that. I am going to go and get in the bed and try to work in the yard tomorrow and try to get it ready for the holidays. My hosta has to be cut back and so do some of my bushes and the stuff that all the dogs in the neighborhood have decided that I need in my yard. It is suspose to be pretty tomorrow so maybe being outside will help my mood and keep me away from that ice cream. Hope everyone has a good weekend.
Teresa
Old 11-04-2001, 07:41 AM   #30  
~~Senior Member~~Really

Good Morning~~I didn't thank anyone would write after I did last night, but you did, so I'll answer before we go fishing. We have got fog as thick as soup this morning.

Skeeter~~Glad your tummy is feeling better. Was reading what you wrote to Jo Jo about the fish, I thank I would like to have one of those too. Sounds so pretty. Are they had to take care of? Our super Walmarts do not have pets of any kind. Do you get the diet angel food cake at Walmart too?

Teresa~~Girl don't be so hard on yourself. We are going to mess up sometimes. Forgive yourself and move on. I've been feeling really left out because I still make cakes and pies for hubby and don't eat them. I bought some ff sf ice cream expecting it to be the worst. But it is so good and now I can have some once in a while and not feel bad about it. So when you buy ice cream for your family, buy some for yourself. It's costly but your worth it. I found it on sale a day or two ago and bought 4 half gals. I'm really going to have to watch what I eat today, I ate more than I should have yesterday. I don't expect perfection anymore, not all the time anyway. I really do understand how you feel, almost like a run away train. BEEN THERE...DONE THAT!!!:EEK:

That's it for today, I thank I'll have a cup of coffee and see if I can wake up. Oh I forgot to tell you this mountain of walnuts was really freaking us out when we got to thanking about cracking all of them, so got on the phone and called around and went to town and bought a "black walnut cracker", works real good. YOU'LL HAVE A GREAT DAY.
Closed Thread