Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2001, 07:21 AM   #1  

Default Old Exchanges WW

Hi ! I was wondering if there is anyone who feels like I do ? I lost alot better years ago, following the old exchanges program from WWs. It somehow "made" me eat healthier. Know what I mean ?

Anyway - I've dug out my old material and I'm gonna give it a shot ! Anyone care to join me ? Take care and good luck in whatever plan you are following !!! Denise
Old 10-30-2001, 03:04 PM   #2  
Dancing those pounds away

Did you know there is an entire section dedicated to WW??

Go back to the main forum and scan way on down. You might have better luck finding someone to join you there if you don't get any backers here.
Also you may want to try in the over 50year old section. Many young people don't even know what the old WW was like years ago.

Good luck.... it is a great program for those who like structure.
Old 10-30-2001, 04:04 PM   #3  

Thanks 2cute ! Actually, I have posted a couple of messages in a couple of places but I hadn't thought of the over 50 board ! They actually have only been doing the new Points plan for 4 years if my memory serves me right ? I lost over 50 lbs. on that one and have only lost 22 on the points one. I think the added structure of tracking the carbs and protein will help me now. At least I hope so ! Nice talking to you !!! Denise
Closed Thread