Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 02:40 AM   #1  

Default Feeling toxic...

I woke up this morning feeling toxic... At least that is the best way I can describe the feeling. An overall sick, unhealthy feeling. I have been eating badly lately (and drinking alcohol lately) and I think it's taking it's toll on me. I am trying to make the switch back to vegan, but I've had such a hard time. (Remember I work at Applebee's.) Plus, my husband is a major meat and dairy eater. I went to the store and bought some Kashi granola bars and some rice cakes to take to work when I feel hungry so that maybe I wont be sooo hungry at break time and order food that is so bad for me... But, I was wondering if I should do some sort of a cleanse or fruit/veggie fast or something.... What do you guys think? I just feel so sick inside and slightly queasy... Just toxic.
Old 10-25-2006, 02:49 PM   #2  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Whenever I feel like that I make sure that I eat "clean" (all fresh fruits, veggies and wholegrains no junk or fast food whatsoever and no tea or coffee) for a few days and drink plenty of water. It usually does the trick for me.
Old 10-25-2006, 07:02 PM   #3  
Stronger Than Yesterday

i agree with mauvais.. that usually helps me too. Exercise and lots of water can help speed the process.
Old 10-26-2006, 02:58 AM   #4  

Thanks for that advice. I'm gonna have to try that... I feel worse today. I'm really bloated for some reason, but giving up coffee is going to be so hard. I am such a major caffeine addict!
Closed Thread