Old 12-15-2009, 11:08 PM   #1  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Default Would you like a signed Isa Chandra Moskowitz cookbook?

Isa is trying to help raise money for an animal sanctuary in Portland, OR and is selling signed copies of her cookbooks (with a little extra $$ tagged on) with proceeds going to the animal sanctuary. It seems pretty cool and I love all of Isa's cookbooks and highly recommend them to non vegs and vegs alike. I bought Vegan with a Vengeance well before becoming vegan and found it invaluable.

She made a facebook post but I'm not sure everyone would be able to see it.
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?not...8495030&ref=nf

Here is the text:
I'm selling signed copies of my cookbooks to raise money for Out To Pasture animal sanctuary here in Portland. They have a ton of animals to take care of this winter, including horses, cows, pigs and llamas, and could really use the cash right now!

I'll sign the books to whoever you like! And I will include a lipstick kiss for 10 bucks extra. Kidding. Sort of.

To get your signed book, send a paypal to [email protected] and include the book(s) that you would like. If it's a gift, remember to include the recipients address! And please let me know who to sign it to.

100% of the proceeds go to Out To Pasture and directly to the animals so order a book for everyone you know!

Shipping included, prices are:
Vegan With A Vengeance - 28
Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World - 28
Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar - 28
Vegan Brunch - 32
Veganomicon - 42

Read more about Out To Pasture here:
http://outtopasturesanctuary.org/
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 12:56 PM   #2  
On a mission!

S/C/G: 333/310/260

Height: 5'9"

That's cool and it's for a good cause;I can't afford any new books and I already have a few of hers, but I'll pass this on!
Passionista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:33 PM   #3  
WW Moderator

What a nice idea! Thanks for sharing.
Jennifer 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:19 PM   #4  
it's always something

It is a fantastic offer! I already own all of her cookbooks, lol, but maybe she'll do something similar when her next one is published
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote