Old 05-03-2008, 07:13 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 170 / 158.8 / 130

Height: 5'5''

Default I'm a vegetarian too!

I'm a vegetarian for some years, I'll become vegan this year I think
I loveeee being vegetarian, I love animals too much and they use to love me back. They're just too cute!
My health improved a lot since then... My health is somewhat sensible and now it's so rare to get sick, no more stomach or lungs problems I used to have... Although I have some over weight (I'm 8,8 pounds to my normal BMI), which I already had a long time before I became vegetarian, I feel perfectly healthy.
Health improvement was just a bonus, I would do it even if it could harm my health because I just can't see them suffering, they feel as much pain as I do.
So... I hope that at mid summer I will be a skinny vegan hehehe
Epica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:59 AM   #2  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Hey Epica! I was a long-time vegetarian who just went vegan in April. I'm loving it and so glad I made the switch!
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote