UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 09-28-2006, 02:47 PM   #31  
I Will do this....

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/165

Height: 5ft 7

Bu**er I had a great reply but lost it when trying to post - the potted version is, be wary ex- fatties of condemning thse who are still fat for their fatness. We all know we need to lose weight to be healthy, we all know size 12 looks better than size 18, but watch out.... 95% of teenagers would rather be stupid than fat! imagine the pressure on teenage girls who ARE overweight, who HAVEN'T begun the path to skinniness?Too many girls are driven to anorexia or Bulimia because of unfeeling relatives who haven't bothered to take the time to understand WHY they are fat and cannot see beyond it....
soapbox moment over, to those who haven't posted their stats I am aware of my fatness and AM doing something about it, 76 pounds gone
BTW I live in Belgium where to be fat is to have three heads and speak Namatt...
starbrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 02:54 PM   #32  
LOSE LOSE LOSE

S/C/G: 323/---/290

Height: 5"5

You've done excellent on your weight loss hunni , i cant wait for my ticker to get half way like yours. well done starbrite, and your right sometimes people dont understand and they dont take the time to understnad maybe in years to come people attitudes will change.

Teresa
treezuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 03:23 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 111/95/90 (kg)

Height: 5ft 6in

BTW, did anyone see the programme on the 34 stone teenager last night? She seemed to be doing really well after her gastric bypass. I did ask my dr about having that done some time ago, and she was going to refer me to an obesity clinic, but I havent heard anything else
kalijack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 05:55 PM   #34  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

S/C/G: 260/156/148-152

Height: 5 9

I saw that a few weeks ago, she really came across well and I hope it works for her. I wouldn't have chosen that route, but it looked like she knew what she was doing so fingers crossed.
YP1 is offline   Reply With Quote