UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 06-30-2006, 09:01 AM   #16  
Addicted to potato salad!

Yes, it's me...the BBC DIY junkie...I'd swap with Carol Smilie ANYDAY!! Even after three kids, she looks perfect. Linda Barker and Anna Ryder Richardson would work, too. Well, Anna is a bit too skinny, maybe, but I'd like to have that problem.
techwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 09:34 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 74.6/67.5/56 or 165/149/124

Height: 5'5 1/2

I'd do a swap with Jessica Alba, but I'm sure she wouldn't want to swap with me... I'd like to be toned and slim, but definitely not bony. Fitness models have really nice bodies, but I don't think I have it in me to train that hard and eat that carefully.
San*_* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 01:55 AM   #18  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

I was talking to a friend the other day about bodies...I know a person who is undergoing a boob job as she lost loads of weight and lost all her boobs, it costs a fortune.

My friend and I were talking about the cost, and what we would spend it on if that money was just there for anything...I said if you HAD to spend it on your body, what would you do? She didn't know...I said, I would have liposuction all over and a nip and a tuck, but I'd rather have the money to spend on something like a fab holiday or something to do with the house...or like....cos I know with good healthy eating and exercise, I CAN change my body without any help....but if I had to....that would be it....what about you????
BritinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 02:15 AM   #19  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

S/C/G: 260/156/148-152

Height: 5 9

If I had the money, and enough left over to do all the other things that I want to do, it would be boobs and stomach. If I had to choose one it might just be stomach because you can use padding to create the illusion of boobs but you can't take away the stomach sagginess so easily. All hypothetical, as I don't have the money though! To be honest, it's not bad enough to get too worked up about it, but if I had the money to make it perfect then I probably would.
YP1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 08:29 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Marg Helgenberger! She, apparently, lifts weights, does cardio and watches what she eats .... hmmm ....
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 09:01 AM   #21  

If I had unlimited money to have any plastic surgery, I'd have my boobs lifted. They're plenty big, but after two pregnancies, they look like my grandma's when she was, like, 80 years old. You know, when I was a teenager and had an A or B cup bra, I would wonder what they would look like as a C or D...well, now that they're a DD, well, it's not at ALL like I'd imagined! But, yeah, I'd love to be able to wear spaghetti strap tops with no bra and not have to worry about then hanging down to my navel. Sooo unattractive.

Oh, and then after I have my boobs lifted, I'd have something done with my stretch marks and my forever flabby stomach. And my lower back needs liposuction. And I have a few vericose veins. And I'm developing a nice set of batwings under my arms. My list could get lengthy...so I'll just stop here.
Old 07-05-2006, 10:19 AM   #22  
Got to be in it to win it

S/C/G: 239/203/174

Height: 6'

I have loads of trouble but that's also because I don't think I have an anywhere near reasonable idea of how I look. Have you been watching how to look good naked? I'm quite like the women on there and always seem to think I'm much bigger than I am. Try googling for a body shap changer thingy. There's one online somewhere where you can put in your weight now then your weight at goal and see how you would look. I think I got it via prevention.com but I could be wrong.
Clutha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 11:17 AM   #23  
Heather/Caterpillar

My friend made one of me on photoshop which is what I would look like with Jordan's body. It is so scary!
Look at it here
Heva2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 12:00 PM   #24  

Heva...that is AWESOME!!
Old 07-05-2006, 01:34 PM   #25  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

Id settle for any one skinny to be honest. Someone like wayne rooneys mrs' size or jennifer annistons size. I aint to fussed to be honest - just want thin
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 02:14 PM   #26  
Consistency + Balance

S/C/G: 18st/12st10lbs/11st3lbs

Height: 5 ft 6 ins

Heva - that stunning! You'll have to start saving for the surgery.
Sarah Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 03:47 PM   #27  
Heather/Caterpillar

LOL! I know! I met Jordan a few months ago through charity stuff and I was shocked how small her boobs actually are, she is probably about a D/DD but because she is so so tiny they look gigantic!
Heva2015 is offline   Reply With Quote