3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   UK Fat Chicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks-75/)
-   -   Hello from lots of May fat chicks in UK #21 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/uk-fat-chicks/40064-hello-lots-may-fat-chicks-uk-21-a.html)

linus 05-25-2004 10:59 AM

id say knock him out but then youd lose your job and that wont be good try putting mitts on the bugger
kirsty

veggie 05-25-2004 11:11 AM

Who's Kirsty beating up now? :D :jig: I have to dog walk this week :rolleyes: have just dragged them round park. They don't like the sun or leads. :flow1:

cat90 05-25-2004 11:58 AM

:lol3: Poor Chris :grouphug: they DON'T pay you enough Chris :nono: :goodluck: for today with F-R-E-D-D-Y :fr: sooner you than me!

Well, yesterday i ended up cleaning then i got rather bored and depressed :( had some jelly,pineapples and icecream then i remembered there was some licorice in the cupboard so i finished that off :rolleyes: last night i had a chip barm :rollpin: and then i thought bugger it i've blown it today so i had a few beers :lol: Today i bounced out of bed at 6am grabbed a bottle of water and jumped straight onto my treadmill :tread: walked/jogged 3.25mls while i watch Dr Phils Ultimate Weightloss Finale (which was good) and then had some frosted flakes for brekky :D its only 9am now and i'm raring to go so i'm gonna clean out and organise my 'baking stuff' cupboard and then decide what to do with the rest of my day :)

linus 05-25-2004 03:02 PM

blooming show off the last time i jumped out of bed at 6 am my dog had weed on me{she was only 8 weeks old at the time } well folks how goes it in your wee corner im having a total body shutdown at the moment and the biggest laugh is i get to chum mum too the hospital tomorrow its just as well its the E.N.T department or theyd probably keep me in either that or section me right im off before yous lot make me drink more water
kirsty

Toryw 05-25-2004 03:10 PM

LOL i wish i shared your energy!!

cat90 05-25-2004 05:10 PM

Hey Kirsty, then we're a good thing if we make you drink more water :coffee: ;) what is the E.N.T. department? its a long time since i've been to a hospital :lol:

linus 05-25-2004 07:16 PM

cat ear nose and throat mums acid reflux for which she went through a 4 hour operation to stitch her stomach upright for is reaccuring going to ask them if theyll shift mine as she couldnt eat properlt for about 8 month and lost shed loads of weight about 3 stone
kirsty

BritinNJ 05-25-2004 11:00 PM

Hi girls,
Well I didn't get beaten up by Freddie today although he kept giving me the evil eye and I'm sure he was plotting something. We'll see how I do tomorrow. Where he scratched my arm yesterday with his dirty nails, it is all swollen, so I'm taking good care of it with antiseptic cream.
Have been an angel again today, two HUGE salads for lunch and dinner, lots of roughage :)
It's cooled down here this evening and I've just been on a late night walk with the dogs in the rain, only a bit spitty but I got a bit damp. Supposed to be humid again tomorrow and warm in the 80's so I might sweat some more fat off through the day. At least I didn't get bitten to death by the mossies, they must not like the rain, although they breed in water, so how could that be?
Well it's weigh in for me tomorrow, I don't feel like I've lost, so hopefully I've stayed the same, I'll let you all know in the morning after talking to Gloria :) Sleep tight all.

teel 05-26-2004 07:44 AM

WELL DONE TO TASH!!! :cheers: :cheers: :balloons: :cp: :cp:

And A BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CAROL!! :gift: :hat: :hb:

teel 05-26-2004 08:13 AM

Oooh I don't get here for a few days and there is so much news!!
Carol good luck with the exam today. Do you get the results straight away? Does this lead to promotion? :D
Tash I think you are wonderful!! :high: :wizard: :cheer: :cp: :cp:
I think I have given up actually trying to lose...I am fitter though with swimming two or three times a week...having said that I haven't been yet this week...I am eating healthily for now!! Next month though it is my milestone birthday and I am going out for a Spanish Dinner at The Lynford House Hotel about 30 minutes away. Also about 20 of us are getting together in mid-July for a meal. :hun: It was going to be a Chinese buffet, but I have asked at three Chinese restaurants and nobody does a buffet on a weekend evening. So I think we are going to the local carvery that is very nice. Hopefully we can go for a drink afterwards. I love sitting in a pub garden on a balmy summers evening :cheers: with a pint of shandy... :devil: :devil: :lol:
Its not that nice out there today...quite cloudy. Yesterday I managed to burn my neck just out for a 20 minute walk with the dog...I don't purposefully go out and sit in the sun. I'm fair skinned and burn as soon as the sun comes out!! :sunny: :sunny:
Now what next? Chris...who is Freddie Kruger???
I am still trying to sort out my London in August with my friend and his two children. Buckingham Palace rang me this morning!! :queen: :cofdate: Oh ok then...their ticket office!! Apparently if you are using a wheelchair to get around, you get a special rate for entry to the Palace and the Mews...the disabled adult pays full price but the "wheelchair assistant" gets in free!!! Also, wheelchairs have a special access entry so if you are arriving by car, be it your own or a taxi, it drives you over the Palace forecourt to said door! You have to send the vehical details first for security reasons...not sure how you send taxi details.....good, eh? I'm getting all excited now. It's not till the end of August...actually the Palace visit is planned for September 2nd so it's an absolute age yet. A lot to do in the meantime though... :D
Linus...how's mum doing now? Hope she is feeling a lot better than earlier in the week! :p

cat90 05-26-2004 12:57 PM

Thats great news Sheila :D sometimes when you don't try so hard things fall into place :lol: stick with the swimming :cp:

Chris, you'll have to sue Freddy's Mum if your arm gets infected :devil: :lol: that'll sort the little bugger out ;)

I managed to have a pretty good day yesterday apart from nicking 3 of hubbies chips when i made his tea :devil: got up early again this morning and walked 4mls before 9am :cp: i like getting it over and done with early hope i can keep it up :D Its not a very nice day today :p WINDY :( so i think i'll go to the mall cos i have'nt been out since Sunday.

veggie 05-26-2004 01:00 PM

Quote:

Chris...who is Freddie Kruger???
Bloke from Nightmare on Elm Street films.

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/lifestyle/g...ll/freddie.jpg

:p

cat90 05-26-2004 01:21 PM

:lol3: she does'nt mean that one Veg she means the little minx that she has to deal with at work :lol:

veggie 05-26-2004 01:24 PM

I know Chris called them that but I wasn't sure which Teel was asking about :?: :dizzy:

cat90 05-26-2004 02:26 PM

:lol: :shrug: hmmm now i come to think of it :chin: maybe Sheila does'nt know who he is :eek: who has'nt heard of Freddy Kruger :?: ( :sssh: apart from Sheila :lol: )