UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 02-03-2021, 04:37 PM   #1  

Default Hello, new fat chick here

HI! I'm currently a freshman at college, and I lost around 20 lbs last semester, and somehow managed to gain it all back over christmas. :? Anyways, its really demoralizing to be 200 lbs 5'6 and just feel concious of it all the time. Boys never give me a second glance. I feel so shitty about myself and where I'm at and nothing's changing fast enough.

Before I go on introducing myself I just have to get this off my chest... I've been dieting for 2 weeks and 3 days, and have had 5 cheat days over that course of time. I don't know my starting weight, but I'm 200 lbs right now... its just not coming off fast enough, and I"m so undisciplined and stressed out all the time. I come off as confident and self assured, but inside I kind of hate myself and where I'm at. I'M JUST so FRUSTRATED its not coming off fast enough!
By the time I reach 160, by the end of the semester (not very feasable, that would mean 3 lbs a week, dayum) then the semester will be over! I'd have missed out on all the fun, all the boys all teh friends. (Im way more confident when I'm skinny.) I feel like a failure. I feel disgusting. And there's nothing keeping me going but my own self hatred!

whew. anyways. hahahahaha nice to meet you all! (I love the website set up, super old and the emoji's are cute)
AngieISTIredBeingFAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 12:43 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/182/175

hi, angie, and welcome to the group.

people tend to relate in group threads here, rather than individual threads, but i run a daily log of my ups and downs so you certainly have that option.

you are right, 3lbs a week is unrealistic. you said yourself that you lost 20 lbs quickly and then regained it. i suggest an eating style that will take the extra weight off and keep it off for life, rather than losing the same 40 lbs over and over and over.

good luck, and keep posting; i find that it helps to put your struggles and successes "out there".

joe
VeggieManJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 06:48 AM   #3  

Definitely Switch Up your diet
FatNinja101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 11:12 PM   #4  
Gym'll fix it!!

Angie, have you tried eating more fibre? I've started eating Wheaties some mornings for breakfast. It keeps me full for a long time
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 08:18 AM   #5  

Doing exercise with a healthy diet will help you lose weight
nina123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 07:56 PM   #6  

yeah. regular exercise, good diet and healthy will definitely help
jeremih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2021, 12:01 PM   #7  

HEY! Welcome on board Anjie, as a professional dietician I would like to help you with your diet plan if needed. this is a great forum and you will find loads of humble chicks to help you, lets have the shape you deserve
Allison8017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 10:02 PM   #8  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieISTIredBeingFAT View Post
HI! I'm currently a freshman at college, and I lost around 20 lbs last semester, and somehow managed to gain it all back over christmas. :? Anyways, its really demoralizing to be 200 lbs 5'6 and just feel concious of it all the time. Boys never give me a second glance. I feel so shitty about myself and where I'm at and nothing's changing fast enough.

Before I go on introducing myself I just have to get this off my chest... I've been dieting for 2 weeks and 3 days, and have had 5 cheat days over that course of time. I don't know my starting weight, but I'm 200 lbs right now... its just not coming off fast enough, and I"m so undisciplined and stressed out all the time. I come off as confident and self assured, but inside I kind of hate myself and where I'm at. I'M JUST so FRUSTRATED its not coming off fast enough!
By the time I reach 160, by the end of the semester (not very feasable, that would mean 3 lbs a week, dayum) then the semester will be over! I'd have missed out on all the fun, all the boys all teh friends. (Im way more confident when I'm skinny.) I feel like a failure. I feel disgusting. And there's nothing keeping me going but my own self hatred!

whew. anyways. hahahahaha nice to meet you all! (I love the website set up, super old and the emoji's are cute)
sobath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 10:04 PM   #9  

Dear friend,

The best way is do exercise with good diet
sobath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 03:35 PM   #10  

The best way is do exercise with good diet
salman87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 02:00 AM   #11  

Nice material for the diet loss
markandrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 02:01 AM   #12  

You can have the healthy food and don't be materialistic
markandrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 03:17 PM   #13  

will this be effective on belly fats?
Phil77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2021, 05:11 PM   #14  

Default weight and fat loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieISTIredBeingFAT View Post

ROSEMDACHI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 11:35 AM   #15  

welcome to the community
chellwill55 is offline   Reply With Quote