UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 09-04-2017, 11:30 AM   #31  

Awww a kitten! I love animals, but im a dog person. I have a rescue staffie called Rossi we have had him a year. Dogs are great for exercise haha
I don't think i could bake anything sweet without having a slice haha. I told my boyfriend i wont be making any of my ledgendary cheesecakes for a loooooong time!
My cheat this week will be a few cocktails on saturday night. Going to stay on track this week with my diet and exercise DVD I feel very focused.
Hayley00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 03:28 PM   #32  
Keto Warrior

S/C/G: 196/165/150

Height: 5'7"

I'm a cat and dog person... would love to have a dog too but I work full time and my husband's a student so we can't really afford the upkeep that comes with a dog right now. He's settled in really well actually and since I lost another 3 pounds I did indeed cheat today! Made the kids some brownies and had a small one myself...
MrsMcsMuffins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 04:04 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 350/292/140

Height: 5f 7

Is anyone still looking for a buddy? xx
topsy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 12:24 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 310/232/148

Height: 164cm / 5'4''

Hi,

It's been so long since I have logged in that I can't remember when the last time was.

Life has continued throwing it stuff at me but whilst I remain standing there is more of me.

I do not need to start looking at losing weight again but as yet have no plan.

I'll log in again in a couple of days and perhaps I will be ready to make a commitment then.

Bek.
Lucy Lastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 03:19 PM   #35  

Default Starting again

hi
i am 19 my current weight is 278 and i really need diet buddies
Pearly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 03:48 PM   #36  

Hi All, does anyone have any cookbooks they would like to recommend?
Noah UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 07:31 PM   #37  
Beware the Harpie

S/C/G: 225.4/ticker/145

Height: 5' 5"

Hi there! I’m back on the weight loss train after having my first child 15 months ago. She has additional needs and I have spent more time than I care to think about in hospitals. Finally, I have decided to make a change to feel more comfortable in my own skin. Also, as she has Down syndrome and people with Ds can struggle with their weight, I need to get healthy for her. I’m 45 and live in Ireland. Currently doing the Noom app and I really like it. I started the program 5 June and have lost half a stone so far.
CelticHarpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 06:57 PM   #38  

Way to go! I hope you have seen some progress by now, I've started hitting the gym a couple of months ago and I've made some progress, not the one I'm targeting, still, but I hope I'll be able to lose a couple more pounds in the coming weeks.
Danny21 is offline   Reply With Quote