UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 06-15-2011, 09:04 AM   #1  
Time for a change!

S/C/G: 245/234/170

Height: 5'5.5

Default Returning Welsh member. x

Hello all

I joined a while back - think 2008 - omg was it really that long ago

anyway when I joined I weighed 198lbs, am happy to report that since I logged in then I have successfully, lost 28lbs, then had a surprise beautiful baby girl called Holly, and since got my weight down to 174lbs so am getting there slowly.

A bit about me - well I'm 26, I'm 5'5.5 (yes the .5 makes a difference when your vertically challenged!) - I'm a mum to Benjie who's 7 and sports mad - mainly rugby and football, and a beautiful little girl Holly who will be 1 in July. I live with my partner Owen who I have been with for the last 8 years - our 9 year anniversary will be September 1st 2011. I live in South Wales, UK and work part time as a shop assistant and am a full time mummy the rest of the time.

Im currently a UK size 14 but would like to be at a 10 - 12. and weight wise I would like to get to about 160 so I have 14lbs to lose now.

hoping to get some encouragement here and support and finally make my goal

I have decided to take up running - although it will be early o clock that Im going! Fingers crossed tomorrow I will be going to get some appropriate work out attire and make a start. I will make sure to time myself on the little circuit I've seen to compare it as I progress hopefully.

Looking for a penpal or workout partner too if anyone is in the south wales uk region and interested!
LittleLostMe is offline   Reply With Quote