UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 05-08-2011, 05:43 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 190/190/150

Height: 5ft 9

Default Hi Newbie alert!

Hiya,
I'm jenny, I'm 21 and a trainee teacher from brighton.
I've been slowly putting on weight over the last year and am fed up I've started to have to buy size 16s and that is the last straw for me!

I've got a long term ideal goal of 150lbs but realistically i'm going on holiday (new york!) in 2 months and would love to be back to a size 12/14 by then so I can buy lots of beautiful clothes!

I don't really have a plan as such other than trying to cut the rubbish and the drink and increase the excersise - went for a run today!

I'm hoping having a support network here is going to really help and keep me on track!

Jenny
Jro1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 06:51 PM   #2  
Bells For Her

S/C/G: 156/112/105

Height: 5'1 and a half!

That's exactly what I'm doing, no cookies and taken up running. I recommend keeping a food diary and monitoring your calories but without snacking on rubbish, I found I was only eating about 1000 calories a day, so I had to actually increase that. I'm still eating things like pizza and pasta, just not as much. Good luck with your goal.
belmagick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 07:06 PM   #3  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Welcome to the forum! It's a great place to get support from others and hop on board with numerous challenges to make your weight loss a bit more exciting! Holidays are a great motivation for weight loss, I lost a lot of weight before I went to Italy. When you're on your run, picture yourself in those clothes strutting around New York and it'll be a reality!
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote