UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 03-23-2011, 06:45 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 208/141/120

Height: 5ft 4inch

Default The only way is Essex

Dont laugh i (was) an essex girl i spent my teenage years in loughton (nu bar) where some of the only way is essex is filmed.
i watch their skinny little butts every episode and i was once part of this set. 10 years on and i am a 13 stone wife all the glamor has gone, i didnt marry a footballer, i dated a few but they where Tw**'s!!
I cant work out if this program is a not how to live your life or just a p**ss take on where i grew up
now i live in the london suburbs married to a normal guy with 2 girls fast approaching teenage years and i don't want them to go through the shallow WAG couture i suffered, but i do want them to be healthy and fit something i have never achieved
its a sad couture but not an unhealthy one (men aside)

Thoughts please girlies xx
marie81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 06:33 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 213/166/137

Height: 5 ft

I love The Only Way is Essex, the characters are mostly very likeable. What had that young girl Chloe the one in the green dress done to her lips and those massive massive bosoms she had on that tiny little body. I love all that glamour though but it is far removed from the life I lead. I'm sure your daughters will be as hardworking and lovely as you are, I know it's different times now and the so called celebritity culture has lots of the young girls gripped but most realise the fakeness of it all.
micheleherts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 05:13 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 208/141/120

Height: 5ft 4inch

OMG watching it tonight and Arge is at a slimming club, no carbs before marbs, all us essex girls have done this... heehee i so miss essex

Michele, it was glam when i was 21 now hitting 30 i pine for it but dont think i could live it again

xx
marie81 is offline   Reply With Quote