UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 03-30-2009, 09:36 AM   #1  
ann
ann

S/C/G: starting weight 210lbs

Height: 5 ft 2ins

Default Why Can't I Stay On The Up

I FEEL AWFUL TODAY NO ENERGY AT ALL WHY CAN'T YOU ENERGY LEVELS STAY UP?YESTERDAY I COULD HAVE CLIMBED A MOUNTAIN TODAY I COULD HARDLY GET OUT OF BED WHATS THAT ALL ABOUT
ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 04:17 AM   #2  

Tell me what do you like to do in your free time?
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 02:36 PM   #3  
ann
ann

i don't get much freetime as a mum of seven but i do try to use my exercise bike at least 30 minutes everyday, or at least every other day i know exercise creates energy but it's a case of getting of backside and doing it and pushing myself that extra mile i also suffer from arthritis which makes it hard to exercise at the best of time (not that i'm wallowing in self pity......) i need motavation
Old 04-01-2009, 02:54 AM   #4  

7 kids, that is great! I want to have many kids too!

That mean that you don't have fun much.First start have fun. Go to drink cafe with friends, go somewhere with your husband like movie or theater.

First you need to change your live, because you need power. With so much kids you need some time for you. So think about that , start to live and have fun.
Tell me when you go out without kinds. I wish all the best to you and your family, and don't give up. You can do it !
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 06:56 AM   #5  
ann
ann

we never go out without the kids victoria but i do find myself joining in more with their games like football (i'm the keeper, they can't get a ball passed me at the minute,) i was always sat on the bench watching and minding the coats and stuff so from that aspect i am looking forward to the summer