UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 03-06-2009, 03:51 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 220/185/147

Height: 5ft 5

Default Suddenly Immobile - How do I Keep Losing?

I was doing really well (lost 35lbs since end of November) but have hit major kink in the diet plan. I can't exercise just now because I have torn 3 ligaments in my knee as a result of skiing accident at the end of January. Whilst I am grateful that I don't seem to be gaining weight at the moment, I'm terrified that I will totally lose momentum. It seems that I am going to be on crutches for months to come and well even a regular half a pound off a week would put a smile on my face. Any ideas?
HereInHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 04:37 PM   #2  

I was reminded of the big reason I have started dieting and it was because of my knees. I did not know if I was going to have to have surgery on them. or what I was going to have to do but they were getting bad before I lost this 14 pounds. So I wish you luck with your delimma and remember, this too shall pass. Whatever you do I know you will work it out and if you can just keep from putting the lost weight back on you will have acomplished a lot. good luck.
grabec is offline   Reply With Quote