UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 05-29-2009, 11:14 PM   #1  
here we go again

S/C/G: 154/145/126

Height: 5'4

Default success!

So today...my sister brought over breaded mozerella sticks and an entire litre of coke.

Normally, it would be a death match if you stood in the way of me and the two - coz lets face it, i'd eat my own foot if you put a little cheese on it and served it with coke - but i resisted!

I know its not a big deal for some people but having battled anorexia and an overeating disorder for the better (or worst) part of 6 ...7...years...im feeling pretty awesome now lol.

Ive also realised that i finally actually want to make the changes in my life, which might explain why its working so well now. Normally, i would be constantly thinking about all the things i cant eat or cant have etc whereas now, im looking forward to every healthy meal and im excited about working out too. It's all finally clicked!

And can i just say, everyone on this forum is amazing. Anytime i come here, i feel inspired to keep it up and go that little bit further. so thanks for the inspiration and the motivation guys!
cheercoach0101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 01:03 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 261/174.4/150

Height: 5'5"

Great Job! Keep up the good work.
~Sharry
Shastey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 09:28 AM   #3  
The tortoise

I know what you mean about looking forward to the healthy meals, I'm just so much more excited by the variety these days. Well done
Cleophas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 06:20 AM   #4  

Well done you!
EmmaJCC is offline   Reply With Quote