UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 09:36 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 248/209/147

Height: 5'5"

Wow that's fantastic to be able to resist all those munchies! My bf sat and ate McDonalds in front of me on Sunday - I enjoyed the smell but managed not to fight him for it lol
On the subject of boobs, I used to be a 36HH and then had a reduction a few years ago. Now I'm about a 38DD but I have no idea what size I'll be when I get to my goal weight. I'm planning to go and get properly measured at some point. Tell you what though - I'd rather have none than too much! There's always chicken fillets
Old 04-03-2007, 10:35 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 11st13lbs/11st13lbs/10st

Height: 5 feet 8.5 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by micheleherts View Post
Hello everyone

I think I need to be measured my bosoms are smaller. I once came home drunk and tried to weigh them!!!

Michele
I have done that too!!!! was wondering if they weighed enought to qualify for a reduction on the NHS but couldnt quite work out how much they were! Mine have got bigger the older and fatter I have gotten, I used to be a 34c when I weighed 9 1/2 stone and now i am in a 36F to FF, I really hate them and look enviously at girls who can wear backless tops and no bra!

Rowanmoon - how did you get on with the reduction was it very painful?
Old 04-03-2007, 10:41 AM   #48  

S/C/G: 248/248/154

Height: 5ft 8

Hi, im new here, i've just been reading through this, and its so great to see everyone doing so well, i've found you all a real inspiration, and you've made me have a good old giggle at the same time!
On the subject of boobs and bras, thats one of the things that has made me try and sort myself out...i knew my bras seemed to be getting a bit smaller, but they've been so uncomfortable recently, and im really spilling out of them, so last week had to buy some new ones in a 44F I hate having big boobs
Old 04-03-2007, 12:57 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 222/197/132

Height: 5'4"

My friends are always saying they're dead jealous of me, wishing they had bigger boobs. I think it makes me look dead frumpy, I can't wear blouses cos they gape, I can't wear empire line tops cos they don't cover enough, can't wear baby doll tops cos I look about 15 months pregnant, can't wear strappy or backless tops as Tracy said, and I suffer from really bad back pain. I have also been known on occasions to have to wear 2 sports bras at a time to get enough support, and I can't just buy a bra in M&S. I've never had a pretty bra in my life. I'm still trying to work out how anyone would be jealous of that!!!

If I wasn't so terrified of operations I'd get them reduced but I'm not prepared to take such a huge risk for what is effectively an aesthetic problem.
Old 04-03-2007, 03:13 PM   #50  
Consistency + Balance

S/C/G: 18st/12st10lbs/11st3lbs

Height: 5 ft 6 ins

Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've got to wait until Monday 16th April until I can get my hypnotherapist appointment. She sounds like a very nice lady... very busy... she seems the most qualified of all the local hypnotherapists and has a weekly clinic in the hospital in the next town (I didn't know you could get hypnotherapy on the NHS!!!) Anyway, I had a half hour consultation with her this evening and my appointment is now booked.

Apparently my 'case' isn't straight forward (typical!) I blummin hope it works - its expensive enough!
Old 04-04-2007, 03:33 AM   #51  

Sarah ann - not straight forward eh? You aren't going to make her work very hard for her money are you???!!

Welcome Icicle!

On the subject of 'girls' mine are a 40E/44D. It is getting easier to buy bras for them. I would not like to be really small as I have had these girls forever but would like them a bit smaller cos as wana wear a bikini say - it makes you look frumpy and messy I think in a lot of clothes. It de[presses me a bit to see the size of the cups! Like a blummin' dinner plate!!!!
Old 04-04-2007, 09:11 AM   #52  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Brrrr it's cold here. I had to go and get the winter coats out this morning. We've been wewaring shorts and t-shirts for 2 weeks. Spring weather.

Sarah it will be interesting to hear how you get on with the hypnotist. Full report please Wonder if it works?
Old 04-04-2007, 09:22 AM   #53  

Yeah - wonder if it will make her start doing Elvis impersonations!! Just kidding. Sorry Sarah Ann but couldn't resist it. I know it is a serious subject. I would be interested to know if it does work as well.
Old 04-04-2007, 12:41 PM   #54  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Mybe Sarah can learn all the hypnotist's tricks and sort us out with weight loss over the net.....

Bloody cold here too CG...brrrr winter coats haven't been put away here yet though.

I have ONE daff about to bloom...I'm so thrilled as I thought the squirrels had nicked all the bulbs when I put them in last year, but there is ONE and I can see it, might have to cut it and stick it in a vase....

Ok, must get on with homework...
Old 04-05-2007, 03:56 AM   #55  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

S/C/G: 260/156/148-152

Height: 5 9

What a lovely morning, so lovely that I ran 12 miles into work ! I do like feeling virtuous and having done a nice long run while everyone else is asleep. It also gave me an excuse to have not one but two peanut butter bagels for my breakfast (after all, you do need to replace those energy reserves ) when I finished.

I'm off to Cologne for the weekend so hopefully the weather will be as nice there as it is here.
Old 04-05-2007, 03:57 AM   #56  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Hello all!

We went to Lowestoft yesterday and had fish and chips on the pier! Oh yeah, and we were working too...

Then since DH was out I went to the gym AND a Pilates class

I'm 100% happy at the moment. I'm exercising intuitively, eating intuitively and living my life by what will make me happy Last night I ripped up a letter from my (b!tchy) granny before I even read it. Usually I read it with a detached attitude just so that I can say I've read it, but the last one that she sent in my birthday card REALLY wound me up. ON MY BIRTHDAY So I decided last night that I'd just rip the thing up! Plus, I'd already opened my ticket for the No-Diet Day tea party that I'm going to and that made me really happy, so I didn't want a downer! I felt so FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

It IS a lovely day isn't it? Well deserved PB bagels We are off to Exeter, Cornwall and Bristol at the weekend. We're touring the south-west by the sounds!
Old 04-05-2007, 04:22 AM   #57  

It is a lovely day and I'm stuck indoors trying to write an essay that I'm getting increasingly fed up of . However I'm off into town later to meet my firend for lunch

Better still, I'm off to London on Saturday to see my favourite folk band at the Albert Hall!!
Old 04-05-2007, 05:02 AM   #58  
spending time aimlessly

S/C/G: 144/141/132

Height: 5'7

Mini-eggs are the Spawn of the Devil.

Starting again today
Old 04-05-2007, 06:04 AM   #59  
Consistency + Balance

S/C/G: 18st/12st10lbs/11st3lbs

Height: 5 ft 6 ins

Oh Frus, I'm so sorry about your Grandma - families can be awful sometimes. I've (on purpose) lost touch with some of mine for similar reasons and, yes, it does lift a weight off your spirit. I don't really know why some people think that, just because you happen to be related to them, that they feel they need not have manners/consideration towards you. I hope you enjoy your teaparty - sounds like fun!

About the hypnosis thing.... apparently the reason I'm a bit different is because I have recently successfully dieted - so she thinks its because something in me is sabotaging myself (?????) Like she said, I do know what I'm supposed to be doing and I do know that (when I get in to it) I get a real buzz from exercising - so she thinks that I need to find out why I'm doing this to myself. From her point of view I think the problem is that she has a kind of set routine for dieting and another for smoking, confidence building, etc, etc, so she doesn't really have to put much thought in to it - but, because the therapy she uses for dieting starts from the assumption that the patient has always been unable to stick to a diet or start exercising at all, that would be wrong for me. Personally I'd like her to just implant a suggestion in me that I MUST stick to 1400 cals and at least an hour exercise a day (on top of my morning walks). Ah well, we'll see.....

Finally got a day off today! Yayyyyy!!!! We've been having fun all week at work - the safe has got a distress facility on it - the idea is that if you are being raided and can't get to the panic buttons and are being forced to open the safe you can put in the opening code plus one other digit and it automatically sends an alarm message through to the Police - but it went wrong and about every third time we opened the safe the Police would turn up a few minutes later..... we've certainly got some cute Policemen in this area..... One of the girls I work with is single and it was amazing how often she needed to open the safe this week.

My weekend is going to be quiet.... DH is working 6-6 for most of it - so I'm going to do some spring cleaning - wash curtains, dogs' beds, shampoo rugs, etc. DH has managed to wangle having Monday off and the plan is to take the dogs to the doggy beach at Cleethorpes then, if the weather is nice, have a BBQ when we get home.

I had my Easter egg yesterday.... one of those little Thorntons' Champagne Truffle eggs... about the same size as a Creme Egg but twice as yum.

Last edited by Sarah Ann; 04-05-2007 at 06:31 AM.
Old 04-05-2007, 06:19 AM   #60  

It snowed last night....seriously.

Having a good quiet week though, exercising like a fool, eating pretty well. Day of rest today, I have class tonight so I'm gone from 7 am until 7 pm. I don't like Thursdays. School off tomorrow for Good Friday. Michelle I'm hoping to get your Dad's package in the mail Saturday morning.

I'm heading out for dinner tomorrow night with friends at this fun pub, I've already decided I'm getting fish and chips with all the talk of it here!!!! Not blaming you guys I had decided last time I was there that they looked very yummy.
Closed Thread