UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 03-23-2007, 05:42 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 223/203/167

Height: 5"5

Exclamation ladys and gent's i need you help

right so i get weighed on tuesday night but last night i had a little binge and ate a pack of crisps 2 pieces of toast and a mini choccy bar.
i want a fad diet to lose weight by tuesday.
im thinking of either drinksing hot chocolate for my brekky n dinner on tuesday (40cals each) and then nothing till i get home
or having breakfast and dinner monday and nothing eat till tuesday night.
i want to loose 2lbs this week and this is only a one off thing. please give me somthing that wiorks!!!
nicolae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 05:50 AM   #2  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

You can lose 2lbs by eating sensibly and exercising.

Starving yourself like that is setting you up for a binge

what you ate was only about 400kcals. You could burn that off in 1 aeorbics lesson and 400kcals = 0.1lbs of fat - even if you were to put on weight from your "binge".

If your scales are up today it's most likely that you're retaining water from the sodium in the food you ate.

Best bet is to drink plenty of water, get lots of fruits and veggies in your diet, eat a portion of lean protein at lunch and dinner with some whole-grain carbs like wholemeal bread, jacket potato, brown rice, brown pasta or oats.

When you crash diet you lose mainly water and MUSCLE MASS Which is very scary, since muscle is the main thing in your body that BURNS calories.
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 05:57 AM   #3  

if its only for this week why dont you try slimfast shakes. have one for brekkie and lunch with some fruit in between. for dinner have a proper meal, but keep it light and healthy. i started with slimfast for a week or 2 and i did lose quite a bit. couldnt do it for long though as it was quite expensive and i like to eat real food. i think you need to eat regularly to lose.plus you might end up binging if you go for too long without food. mad
madaboutbooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 06:37 AM   #4  

yeah i was thinking about slimfast. i have 1 shake left in the cupboard from when i did it before.so i just need 7 more really.
i may do that. and extra exercise.
what about vegitable soup? thats met to be good for shifting a few extra pounds. i cart really afford £8 on 7 shakes. i may do a shake for morining little tim of veg soup with no bread for lunch and a healthy dinner plus like 2 frustrated says drink tons of water.
Old 03-23-2007, 06:38 AM   #5  

ill try to do 2 hours on the airwalker too. inface till set up a ticker for it now lol.
Old 03-23-2007, 08:52 AM   #6  

Is 2 slices of toast, a packet of crisps and a mini chocolate bar a binge???? I don't think so! Stop being so hard on yourself. So you were hungry and ate . It doesn't matter long-term. It would be very bad to starve yourself - you will feel bad ( not the effect you are after, right? ) and if you keep doing it you know you will put on more weight.

2fustrated's advice is very sensible.
Phudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 06:27 AM   #7  

omg whats up with me! ie gone ober a month and managed to resist things past 7pm and nowfor the last few nigths ive been eating.
last night i had a marsbar icecreem and 2 pieces of toasty style toast lol.
im dreading tuesday now.
Old 03-24-2007, 06:35 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 11st13lbs/11st13lbs/10st

Height: 5 feet 8.5 inches

Hi nicolae, DONT PANIC! Its only Saturday so you still have 3 days to be good! try and plan a few healthy snacks for evening so you dont stray too badly and do some exercise to burn off what you have eaten, make sure your meals are really low cal but eat plenty - try a big portion of veg or salad with whatever you have it will fill you up more - I am going to try really hard this weekend cos I normally pig out and ruin all my weeks good work going to the gym this aft then i can justify some wine tonight good luck chick
tracyj69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 07:59 AM   #9  

thanks. i do stress out about it. im going the gym tomorow lol. so ill just have to work hard at that and then be good monday and tuesday.lol its funny when u think about it isnt it. we all pig out at some point and then we pannick as if the worlds going to end. it makes me feel better though posting it on here.you lot always tell the truth so i tend to listen to what you all say more than anyone else.
thanksyou.!
Old 03-25-2007, 12:30 PM   #10  

Hows it going nicolae? did you have a good workout at the gym? Have you been keeping on the straight and narrow? I have been so good this weekend I am proud of myself, only bad thing to pass my lips has been wine I did an hour of cardio at the gym yesterday and today I have kept busy cleaning out the cupboard under the sink and cleaned the oven so I havent had time to pig out! Weigh in day tomorrow I am scared - really hope all my efforts have paid off!
Old 03-26-2007, 06:48 AM   #11  

hi tracy good luck tonight,ill keep my fingers crossed for you.
yeah went the gym did 30 mins on the running machiene 20 mins on the rowing machiene. 30 mins on the biycle thingy 20 mins on the stepper and then 37 lengths!!
then to finnish off 10 mins the the steemroom.
Old 03-26-2007, 07:57 AM   #12  

Blimey, you must have worked off your little snack attack with all that!! Well done, good luck for tomorrow, is your weigh in in the evening? I weighed in this morning and only lost 2 pounds so bit disappointed, I think i will have to go on starvation rations to lose it - must be my age!!
Old 03-26-2007, 10:01 AM   #13  

what do you mean only lost 2lbs! thats brill!welldone.
i had a choccy bar when i got home though lol. yeah i get weighed in at night.
im thinking of going the gym tomorow before my weigh in to burn off a few more lbs.