Old 10-16-2005, 08:27 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 208

Height: 5'3

Wink Sunday Mornin....

Hello all.... The Tops forum is very quiet this weekend. My grandkids are gone til later today, so its been really quiet here too.. thinking of going to the gym this morning after coffee ofcourse ..... I didnt have a really good food week... get in my moods and cant seem to focus, Im sure the scales will tell the story tomorrow when I weigh-in...I am reading the book, The Thin Commandments, anyone read it??? has some very good strategy to help a person on their journey.. actually one of the girls on the south beach forum was reading it, thats how I found out about it anyway.. They updated all the icons and been having fun trying them out..... << me later )
one more week before the fall rally.. I typed out the little skit we have and made copies for everyone, about 12 are going.... we had shirts printed and got our name tags done.....I wish everyone a good week...... will post my weight like a g ood girl, tomorrow... hey .. IRD is in Atlanta next year... thats very tempting, always wanted to go there.. talk later.......India
Indiacatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 10:14 AM   #2  
hara hachi bu

Nobody in my TOPS group is going to the fall rally. I would have gone myself, but I've already booked that weekend.

My son has been home this weekend, so eating has been a bit of a challenge. I haven't done too terribly, but I know that when he's here I tend to eat worse. I need to address that issue. He's a large teenager, so what would be "normal food consumption" for him would be gluttony for me. He does have the desire to eat healthy, but somehow Timber Lodge ribs ended up in our diet last night. Oops. But I took about half of my meal home, so that's good.

I'm going to see if my local library system has "The Thin Commandments". I don't think I've heard of that one yet. How is it?
phantastica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 06:57 PM   #3  
lynard

S/C/G: 214/206/180

Height: 5'9"

Hi all,

Sunday evening here. The B. Bills are winning right now ...can they hold on?

India: I will be a little late to TOPs tomorrow, but am looking forward to your skit script.. I have enjoyed playing with "fitday" this weekend and have entered all of my eats and exercise. I hope I have a decent loss tomorrw. :
Thanks so much for introducing me to this site!!
lynard21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 07:25 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 208

Height: 5'3

Thats Quite All Right Lyn.... The Skit Will Be Fun.. We Just Need To Figure Out Who Is Going To Be Pooh.. .ect. Busy Bees Or Drones, Lol.....i Didnt Do So Good But As They Say, I Did Wander Off The Beach A Bit But Got My Sun Glasses And Tanning Oil To Go Right Back On The Beach... Have A Great Day... India
Indiacatz is offline   Reply With Quote