Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2001, 07:29 AM   #1  
Working My Way Happy!

Hey everyone,

It is friday. Time to start my week. I have stayed on plan for 2 days now so I am doing good. I will have a loss this week. The unwise food choice this week is ice cream. That is great for me. I have been eating so much of it. I am determined to not have any this week. I am setting a goal. I think I will start a goal thread again for the week and see who wants to join. I need to get back to the basics though.

I am going to be honest with my food chart and all this week. I want to lose that 2 1/2 lbs I gained this week.

I hope everyone has a great day. I am starting to get back slowly. At least I am making time for the boards and everyone again so I can concentrate on my plan again. That is what I really need.

Bye,

Sherri
Old 05-25-2001, 10:13 AM   #2  
Opening a whole new world

Hi Sherri,
Good to hear from you. I'm glad you are back on track. Take it one day at a time, And I know you can do it.
thanks for the cards. They were great.
I'm doing good, although I could also get more fruit in. I've exercised 4x this week already. Had to do it all inside because of rain for 4 days. I have a shower tomorrow, a brunch. Then it's off to the in-laws to get ready for the wedding in 2 weeks. I'm going to try and leave just Sunday as exercise free. We don't weigh in on monday because of the holiday. I'm hoping when I return that I will have 3.25 pd. loss in 2 weeks. I know that is a lot but I want my bracelet. There is one girl that has been going for a year, bless her heart, and still hasn't gotten it. But she is trying the Adkins thing now, she says that seems to work best for her. She lost 3+ last week. I hope she does ok on it. Our chapter seems to be getting a hold of it's self, and getting really motivated. I hope we can do it.

To all the ladies that come here today after this. May your day be a blessing to yourself and to your family and friends. May the scale show each of you a loss.
Take care, drink your water, and whatever else, have some fun. and

Tops hugs
Wendy
Old 05-25-2001, 03:06 PM   #3  
Mother Hen

It's Friday and I get a long weekend.I am thrilled.I will try to come here more often this weekend anyway.I have tried to make up for not being here as much by writing letters while at work.
I was didappointed with my weigh-in.And I did a real bright thing.Went out and over-ate and brought home ice cream.We do do the stupidest things don't we???
I know I am not only person to do this inteligent thing.I can't even spell it.
But I am trying to get turned around today.One slip does not make a fall.I heard that somewhere.
This battle never stops and never can we.I screwed up yesterday but this is a new day.I will try my best today and then tomorrow I will start all over again and try again. The people on this board keep me going even when I don't want to.I quit for a short time and you draw me back in and I believe I can do it.
And I know once each one of us finds the way for ourselves we will do it.Other people have done it and we are just as smart and important as they are.
We are here for each other the way TOPS people should be.Like I said before.If we all lived near each other we would have the best club in the world.
I hope everyone has a great weekend.You are all the best
Old 05-25-2001, 03:22 PM   #4  
Always find the good!

Hi girls...

just a quick note as i am leaving for my long weekend!

it'll be above and beyond for my willpower....tonight i'm going south to RI to have dinner with a friend who's here from Texas...then tommorow up north to Sunapee to hide in a cabin all weekend.

i've already weighed out some snacks to bring so i'm prepared. let's just hope the evil in me doesn't say...

'well i'm on vacation!'

be strong everyone and have a GREAT LONG weekend!

love to all!

Amy T
Old 05-25-2001, 04:40 PM   #5  

I haven't been around much this week but will write a long post on the weekend.

Marie
Closed Thread