Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2001, 07:38 AM   #1  
Working My Way Happy!

Hey all,

Christian I am so proud of you for going the whole day and not splurging. I know how hard it was for you because I did the same thing yesterday.LOL I was at 29 pts for the day right where I need to be for the day. I actually stayed on plan all day to. I even drank my water and did my strength training to.
I also made a picture. I copied a picture of a girl in a bikini and put over top of it: Sherri stay focused, stop snacking and think postitive and you will look like this one day!

I put them all over the house so I have a constant reminder staring me in the face to stay on track. That is what got me through the day yesterday. I just kept reading it over and over again when I saw it. It worked before when I did it when I first started my journey over a year ago with WW. So I thought I would get back to basics and start over fresh. I really need this reminder in my face 24/7 to keep me straight right now. And if it helps me then I don't care what people think about it when they come here and see it. They laughed at me last time when they saw the picture but I didn't care because I knew it helped me. We have to do what we have to do. Even if that means doing outragous things to keep up on the straight and narrow path of meeting our goal.

I am ready for another day. I do think that this day will be easier. I am trying to clear up some things here that are causing so much stress for me right now. Then it will be a huge burden off my shoulders and then I can really concentrate on me again. I didn't work at all yesterday and it really felt great.

Eleni,

Don't get down. You are doing great and remember we are more then what that big ugly scale says. Don't let it get you down and ruin what you have going that is so good. You are on the right path now. Don't you be jumping off so soon. I know you can do it and like you said try a different route. But what you did last week really worked so just keep doing it for awile. I know you will do fine. Don't look back and take one day at a time and like I am doing now. I am taking one hour at a time. It is very slow going but I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel has been so dark for me lately so that is great that I can see a glimmer of light shining in. That means that I know I have all of you to thank for being there for me and not giving up on me. It is because of you that I can see that glimmer of hope ahead.

Keep looking forward and don't look at the scale tonight and judge yourself by it. I did that and look where I ended up. I don't want anyone to end up here where I am but I am getting out of it slowly with all of your help.

Thanks for being there for me everyone.

Have a great day. I have to go eat and do my exercise before work.

I will check in later. I have to face the scale tonight and I know I will gain but I am still going to head down the path I am on to look forward to a loss hopefully next week.

Sherri

DON'T GIVE UP LIKE ELENI SAID. WE CAN ALL DO THIS IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME.
Old 05-24-2001, 08:05 AM   #2  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Default Weigh in night already???

Just Kidding guys!
Had to throw in some humor LOL,
I too face the wretched scale tonight and I am gonna take your advice Sherri an not judge myself by it, I have really worked hard the last week and if I show a `gain it isnt because I havent tried... I needed to stay in my lee way so bad, BUT I have 2 weeks to get back at it and I am just gonna fight as hard as possible not to lose this status, It took me two years of very hard and long waiting and fighting to get Kops and I am not about to lose it over 2pounds Right GUYS???
Sherri- Good job on not cheating yesterday!! SEE one day at a time is the only way!! You are so right!! If we can just stick` to it day by day that is how we win!! Oh and We will Win!! We Will !!

Eleni- Thanks so much for putting all the losses together and letting us all be encouraged, I never even thought about adding` them together, WOW when you look at it that way... We have no way to go but toward goal

Penny- Your boys are just the cutest little guys, Wish I had a way to put my kids on here, But I havent got a scanner on the web, I think it is so neat to be able to see you guys in pictures, It makes it so much more personal

And to everyone else... Hang in there guys, This one day at a time thing will work for us all

Hugs and prayers, Christie
184/150??/145
Old 05-24-2001, 08:31 AM   #3  
Opening a whole new world

Good morning ladies.
I'm so glad that you all are sounding better.
Sherri, I knew you could do it.
One day at a time. Keep up the good work kid. The scale will show a loss. Hang in there. Fight the battle, one day at a time.

Eleni,
You are so right. We can do this, Just one day at a time.
Wow on the numbers could you image what that actually looked like. Image all that weight in sand bags, or crisco cans. There is a lady in Yahoo Tops, that for every 5 pds, she looses, she is buying a can of crisco, and when she is at goal weight, donating it to the area food bank. Nice idea.

Christian,
You too have a great attitude. You can do this. One day at a time. You can get back those pounds you gained.

Penny,
hang in there. Having a cookie in moderation is ok. But I know with the wedding you were a little bit more off track than you want to be. You too can do this. One day at a time.

Amy- You can do this too. We can all do this, one day at a time. Seems like when I type those words, I'm reminded of the old hymn that was sung in the church I use to go to.

Yesterday I went to get somethings for my sister-in-laws wedding. Every payless shoe store we went into gave us a different answer on how long it was going to take to get shoes back.
Of course none in my size, Went for a 7 wide. I haven't worn a 7 since high school. The Lady of course said, wow you are right you do have a wide foot. The 6 pinched my toes so much, she didn't think that a wide would make that much difference. Oh well just for one day, right. Maybe when I get the weight off, I could sell them in a garage sale. Had a salad for lunch it was great. Oriental, I'm sure the dressing was bad, cuz it was so good. Had a pretezel, and dinner last night. Not too bad. Again, could of done better, but I'm doing ok. Small steps to get to the land of AHHHHHHHHHH's.

See you ladies later. Take care.
HUGS
Wendy

Last edited by shortstack; 05-24-2001 at 08:50 AM.
Old 05-24-2001, 11:31 AM   #4  
Always find the good!

Wendy, I couldn't have said it better myself.

One day at a time and before you know it all of those days gang up on you and *poof* you're thin!

I hope!

Sherri, you may have just hit a speedbump, but after you get over the bump it's smooth...IE keep going and next week ...HUGE loss!!!

Christie...you're attitude is contagious. We need to pass some on to Penny!!!!!!

Penny...see my other post! I'm not giving up on you!!!

Take care all!

Amy
Closed Thread