Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2001, 08:04 AM   #1  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Talking

Hi Ladies! Well It is a new week once again. The beginning of anew. I, myself, have to get back on the ball. I have been off plan ALL weekend. I did not even think about my plan at all. But I promised myself Monday was the day if I was getting back on.

The wedding went great! I am going to get the pictures developed today and scan them so everyone can see! It was outside in the garden at 12:00 so It was hot but somehow the shade landed on the girls and we were not as hot as the guys.....lol But all in all is was great and I think my brother and his wife is off to Gattlenburg, Tennessee. Well I have to go get ready for work! I am going to weigh when I get there to see how much I have gained over the weekend Take care! Here is to new beginnings!!! Penny
Old 05-21-2001, 09:50 AM   #2  
Opening a whole new world

I don't have much to say today, I'll let you know how weigh in goes tonight.
I feel kinda iffy about it myself. Went to a bridal shower yesterday, could of done better. Had a bit of wine. plus cake, and other stuff, so we will see.

Penny,
Glad to hear that the wedding went great.

Sherri,
I hope you are doing ok.

Rest of you ladies, have a great day.

Wendy
Old 05-21-2001, 12:04 PM   #3  
Always find the good!

Hi all.

I'm still in recovery from my vacation. I ate my way through Maui and gained back the great loss i had before i left. i'm not weighing in tommorow. i'm taking one week to be on track and try to get back to where i started pre-vacation.

So depressing.

Amy T
Old 05-21-2001, 03:05 PM   #4  
Mother Hen

Hello all, My brother has headed back to Arizona so I can get my routine back.I now know I am going to have to exercise more than some people in order to lose.Doesn't seem fair but thats the way it goes sometimes.
I had a great weekend just hanging out with my hubby.
Penny-Glad to wedding went well
Amy-Glad to see you back.You must have had a really nice tine in Hawaii.Sounds like a dream to me
Wendy-- You sound a little down.It happens to all of us.Hang in there and don't ever give up
I know the rest of you are around.Just busy.It is getting hard for me to get here too.
Hope everyone has a great week and a good weigh-in
Old 05-21-2001, 05:34 PM   #5  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Default HELLO OUT THERE :)

Hi guys!!!!
Man have I missed you all!!
I have been on vacation with my huband this past week and was sick for about a week so I havent been online like I used too be, I am glad to see everyone here, I know how hard it is to check in like we all want too, My diet is going well but I will be honest, I havent weighed in at a meeting in 2 weeks cause of SRD then our little vacation so I am nervous this week, I ate alot of stuff I shouldnt have BUT I am gonna exercise and get back on track, I just needed the support of some of my greatest friends
Well guys I am out of here for now, I will check back in in the morning...
Old 05-21-2001, 06:04 PM   #6  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Hey Christie! I am glad you are back! I have been wondering about you!!! Congrats on staying on plan through all of that! Where did you go on vacation at? I don't have totals for you for the challenge and now I know why. I am going to put you down for zeros! Good luck on weigh in this week! <b>AND WELCOME BACK!!!!!! </b> PENNY
Old 05-21-2001, 07:08 PM   #7  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Default Its great to be back :)

HEY Penny!!!!
I went to Springfield Mo. for our Yearly trip to the Bass Pro Shop, Wonder who we go there for??? LOL,My husband is a fisherman to the bone!!!! He's the type who centers vacations around anything that is considered a place with lots of bate and tackle shops
I will admit that I like going too though, It is really beautiful the way the place is layed out, I will send you a postcard and a pamplet, There are alot of neat things to see there, I love the waterfall and it is right in the middle of the store, I also can say I got my fair share of walking in too, I have walked and walked till my feet ache LOL, Well we have a babysitter tonight so I better go spend some time with the ol hubby, Have a great night everyone!!!
Old 05-21-2001, 09:12 PM   #8  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Christie! For #1, it is bait not bate.....lol I don't know if you know this or not, but we own our own hunting and fishing supplies store. We order our supplies from the same place that Bass Pro orderes from......lol Our store is 4000 sq. ft of testrone......lol But anyway I just wanted to tell you that....lol

I did get your postcard from Precious Moments. I love precious moments. I wanted to do the babies room in it if we had a girl but we had two boys....... go figure.

Wendy ! Let us know how weigh in goes! I want to know I bet you did great!

Marie- -I <b>LOVE</b> your picture. You are very pretty. You know people never look like you would think. I don't mean to be mean but I thought for some reason that you were older. But I guess I should have looked at the bios......lol

Well take care everyone! Penny
Old 05-21-2001, 10:19 PM   #9  
Working My Way Happy!

HI Everyone,

Yes I am still here. I didn't post all weekend because I was taking time for me. I didn't have a good day on saturday because all of the stress and tension hit its breaking point for me and I brokedown. But I am better now. I took a nap on saturday and went to bed early all weekend. So now I am well rested. I have an early day tomorrow for me. I have to be out of here by 6:20am. But I am going to exercise first. I have been exercising but my eating isn't going well because I had a brownie sundea last night and today. I know bad me. I have changed my schedule around a bit so that I can slow things down a bit and have time for me and my daughter. I am going to start working 2 nights a week so that I don't have to work the weekends anymore so the weekends can be family time. Also I have arranged to have everyother wednesday off which I won't work all day but I will work at night to get my hours in. That way I can do what I want all day. And be here all afternoon while megan sleeps.LOL That is the good part. I really miss being here like I was but there just don't seem to be enough hours in the day lately. So I have decided to slow things down and thnk of me for a change. Maybe that will help my well being and my plan.
That is about all that is going on here. I did buy 2 dresses tonight and some sandals. So at least I can dress up now for church and for my meetings tomorrow. That made me feel good.

Also I did go back to the WW plan and increased my pts. I also kept track of the calories to see where I had to be in pts. It was amazing. I have to be eating at least 32 pts a day to be where I am supposed to be for calories in a day. I was only eating 20-23 pts a day. I have to eat almost double. That is a hard thing to get used to also. It is hard to stay in control when you know that you have to keep eating in order to lose. I know it sounds crazy but I do better on plan when I am limited in the low pts but I know that I can't lose eating that low. I was only getting around 1000 cal a day eating the way I was. That would probably explain why after a week of eating like that that I got sooooo hungry and wanted to eat everything in site. So I am still struggling but I have a lot going on here as well. Hopefully things will slow down and I will adjust to my new plan and it will work for me. I am eating a lot more protein and fruits though. So that is good.

Penny,

You can get back on track. Don't be too down if you have a loss or turtle this week. You will be back on track in no time and you will definetely have a loss next week. I am glad that you had such a great weekend at the wedding.

Christian,

I am here for you even though I haven't been here lately. I am going to spend some serious time here on wednesday to help you guys out. You are alway there for me and I am allowing wednesday afternoon for you guys. You deserve it. I know you can get back on track. You have done so well so far. Are you feeling better? Let me know how things are. I hope you enjoyed SRD. Let me know how it went. I am curious to know.

Wendy,

Don't get down girl. One day isn't going to make you have a gain on the scale. You will do fine. I know how you feel. It does get so frustrating doesn't it. You can beat this. You have come so far. I won't let you go backwards. Just get focused and think about what you really want in this life and go for it. I am so proud of all of your accomplishments and everyone's. We should all be proud of how far we have come. Even if we are struggling. You will do great at weigh in. Let me know how it went. You are still a lot closer to the 10 lb goal then I am. I give you a lot of credit. Keep up the great work and hold your head up high. Keep going you can do it.

Eleni,

That is great that things have slowed back down for you and that you can focus on you again. Now that your brother is gone. Keep up the exercise and keep eating your frozen dinners and doing what you did last week and you will keep having great loses. You are on the right track. Keep going. I have all the faith in the world in you. I know you can do it. You have a great support system in your husband as well. Use it. Keep up the great work. I am sure will have another great loss this week as well.

Amy,

Good luck with getting on track again. You can do it if you put your mind to it. I know you can. It is okay to go off plan and enjoy yourself every now and then. We have to do this. You deserved it. Don't look back and feel bad now just because you had a gain. You will lose it again and more. Keep your head up and your mind focused on your goal and you will get back to your loss in no time. You can do it.

Have a great night everyone.

Sherri
I will talk to you all probably on wednesday. Or maybe for a short time while I am doing some printing tomorrow night for my work.
Closed Thread