Old 08-10-2004, 08:51 AM   #1  
Opening a whole new world

Wink [COLOR=DarkOrange]Good mornig Tuesday.[/COLOR]

Good mornig Sherri.You are sounding awesome right now girl. Great advise for summer too. You always can pump people up.
Seems like we are never on this thing the same time anymore. Get on Yahoo sometime tonight, so I can tell you my new email address. If you get this. I've lost all the ones I had, including yours. So we need to hook up again. Actually, i will send you an off line message. me. Good thing that u and megan got some time alone, and Sorry to hear the boys are being fussy.
Exercise is sounding good. Keep it up. Thanks for the input on the tummy thing. I'm actually not doing bad. Wish I had time and money to go back to curves. Could use something soon for this tummy. But I'm definately still healing. I get pains on the inside now instead of the outside. PennyLove your name thing at the bottom. How are u all doing that?
Great loss, i'm sure you can get that 10 pounds off. Sherri is right. you are doing awesome. You could be at goal weight at the end of the year, couldn't you?
Eleni-thinking of you.
Summer you gotta take one day at a time girl. You have so much responsibility girl, and taking care of you is always the last thing on a mom's list of things to do. But if we don't take care of us, we won't be around for the kids. You have so much daily pressure, but like sherri said, and I'm a believe of it. God doesn't give us more than we can handle, sometimes, we just gotta figure out how to handle it, or just let him handle it.

All you other ladies out there, same goes for you. God wants us to be everything we want to be, and more. We just have to trust him in helping us get to that point. I did program last night, and part of what I did, talks about liking ourselves as we are. Too many times we are so stressed out about losing the weight,(example: I have to lose 10 pounds, I have to get into this dress, by such and such date) we can't take the pressure, and end up adding weight, instead of losing weight. I find it very difficult at times (most) to like myself the way I am. I too, put too much pressure on me to lose the weight. I don't know how many times, I've said I want to reach my goal by the end of the year. I need to learn how to live, and accept me as me, which is difficult when I don't like what I see in the mirror. Oh I know I've come a long way baby, but in my eyes, not far enough. I'm learning how to like me, for me. Not what the scale says, and I don't know how to get to that point. But will get there with God's help.

Garret was up at 12, 2 and 6. I'm about ready to put cereal in his formula. Maybe then I could get some sleep. Although he has been sleeping since 6:30, could of slepted then, but got on here instead. Went to Tops last night and had a loss. Go figure. Good thing I went last night, cuz the treasurer wasn't there, and the secretary, or the co-leader, and the leader was leaving when hubby came back to get her. I said I would be back yesterday, and good thing I didn't change my mind. No one had program. Good thing I came prepared. Sometimes I get so frustrated with the leadership. The lady is awesome, but can be a little flighty. I just wished last year, I wouldn't of given up my position as leader. But God knew I couldn't do it. That's when I started gaining some of my weight back that I had lost. Maybe too much pressure. I'm doing program leader now, and the leader always wants to know ahead of time what the program is. Do you know how difficult it is to come up with enough programs for 3 months in advance. That is what she has been wanting, and I find it very difficult to do, the other thing is getting people to sign up for programs. Well we will see how it goes. I was going to do Dr. Phil, but I think I'm going to change it.

Well I'm off to get some things done, so I can take the kids into work and show them off today. Talk to u all later
Tops hugs
shortstack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 09:26 AM   #2  

Height: 5'7"

Short Stack: Thank you for this post! It's really what I needed to read today.
We all have things to deal with in life, but God does want what's best for us and when we allow food or other things to take the place of what He wants for us, we put to much pressure on ourselves.

We need to be kind to ourselves and even if we want to make changes, go ahead and make them if they are positive, we need to remember that we are a masterpiece just they way we are. Remembering that when you are working towards a goal will be much more motivating than thinking that we are fat, or not worthy. We deserve THe BESt.

Ok gals, it's not Monday, but if you need to start over..todays' the day.

Let's get rolling!
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 12:02 AM   #3  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Wendy,
Thanks so much for posting that!

You are absoutely right! You are just the best
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote