Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2003, 04:01 PM   #1  
Working My Way Happy!

Default Beautiful Tuesday

Today is a great day. It is sunny. I am surprised no one has started a thread by now. I am about out of here from work for the day. Only a couple min left so thought I would stop in and say hi.
I did great on plan today like I wanted to. I feel so much lighter and more confident in me today. I am continuing to pray and have the man upstairs help me all he can I know I can't do this alone. But since I have excepted responsibility for my own life I have been doing much better and I have a brighter outlook on things now.
We have Tee Ball practice tonight. So I have to get out of here to make it there on time. Must go pick up megan now.

Have a great night everyone. Enjoy the warmer weather. It is supposed to rain the rest of the week. I actually wore shorts to work today. Imagine that one. I will be so hot at home tonight again with no air. Our house heats up so quick with just the sun at 70. It was 85 in there last night until it cooled down. Got out the window fan to draw in some of the cool air last night. Can't wait to get it fixed tomorrow hope it isn't anything serious.

Sherri
Old 05-20-2003, 06:08 PM   #2  
Mother Hen

Today has been ok. Right now it seems like something is always going on. Angel had to go to emergency room again.Her heart rate was 130. She did not stay but was to go back if it did not go down. She did call my heart doc like she was suppose to do yesterday.. The nurse Dominic who is a sweetheart told her it was ok to go home but come back if it doesn't come down.He said my doc would call her tomorrow. I talked to him when I got home and told him I could pay for any doc visits but not any expensive tests. He told me to not worry they would take care of her. I am very lucky to have such a caring doctor.
I am going to rest the rest of the evening. Hope all are ok. Sorry I am just not real socialable these days
Old 05-20-2003, 08:40 PM   #3  
Working My Way Happy!

Eleni,

I hope your daughter angel is doing better. How is her heart rate now? That is so nice that your doctor is willing to help her out like that. Most doctors wouldn't do that. They are usually in it for the money. You are so lucky and so isn't angel.
Don't get too overwhelmed with everything going on lady. You need to take time for you also. So have you been looking for another job yet? Or are you going to stay where you are? Haven't heard about that yet. Keep up the great losing streak.

Well I think most of the kids were sleeping tonight on the team. They were all dragging. Megan was one of them she didn't have a nap today and was playing hard all day.

I have to go to a breakfast meeting in the morning and my dad is going with me as my employee. It is through the chamber of commerce. I am going the first time with him to feel it out to see if it is something I want to send he to by himself as a rep for us for marketing. I want to get a feel for how many people he actually knows at these events to see if it is worth sending him. It should be interesting. I hope they have healthy foods there for me to eat. I will let you know how it goes.
I am also going to look at some office space for us tomorrow as well. We really have outgrown our office and need more space.

Well I am out of here for the night. I have to get up extra early so I think I will turn in early tonight.

Sherri
Closed Thread