Old 02-16-2003, 05:51 AM   #1  
Mother Hen

Default Start ing new bio's February-16-03

I just realized when I put the bio's together on other thread you won't be able to edit. So I am starting a brand new one. Just copy and paste the following and answer those questions that you are comfortable with.

DATE:

USERNAME/REAL NAME:

BIRTHDAY:

MARITAL STATUS:

SPOUSE’S NAME:

CHILDREN/AGES:

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:

PETS:

TOP WEIGHT:

CURRENT WEIGHT:

GOAL WEIGHT:

HEIGHT:

EYE COLOR:

HAIR COLOR:

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION:

How long have you been in TOPS

Do you now or have you ever held a position in TOPS?

What has TOPS done for you?

What has this board done for you.

What do you do to keep yourself motivated?

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS:

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL:

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU?

Last edited by Eleni; 02-16-2003 at 08:27 AM.
Eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2003, 06:27 AM   #2  
Mother Hen

DATE: 02-16-03

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Mother Hen Eleni/Mom/Grandma

BIRTHDAY: 03-08-46

MARITAL STATUS: happily married

SPOUSE’S NAME: Bill

CHILDREN/AGES: William almost 42,S.S Chris 38,Joy 36, S.D.Heidi almost 35,Benjamin also almost 35,S.D.Heather 33,Angel almost 33,My baby Rebekah will be 32 this year. SS &SD stands for stepson/daughter
Plus 5 grandsons and 5 grand daughters

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Take an art class on saturdays.Do mostly pen/ink/Taking piano lesson once a month/Reading books I read mostly true/health/funny books.Plus fantasy like Lord of the Rings,Harry Potter.I don't care for the romance ones. I also read magazine .Health etc,bird and a sketching mag. I would love to be able to take better photograghs.I like cameras.

PETS: Simon very spoiled cat

TOP WEIGHT: somewhere around 320 +

CURRENT WEIGHT: Not far from above. Around 311.My lowest in TOPS was about 250. Gained it all back

GOAL WEIGHT: 140#

HEIGHT: 5'4" I am down 2"

EYE COLOR: Brown

HAIR COLOR: dark,dark brown or probably closer to black with grey mixed in

OCCUPATION: I was a security guard for Wackenhut after I took an early retirement from Florida Power Corp because of health. I held a non traditional job for 21 years I am no longer employed.Have had serious heart problems. I now have a defib/pacemaker in.I don't mind not working.I just hate the fact that I can't work.

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Tarpon Springs,Fl

How long have you been in TOPS? Since 1998

Do you now or have you ever held a position in TOPS?
I am now leader. And have been for the last 4 years I have held every position except treasurer and will probably be leader agin this year

What has TOPS done for you? Keeps me from giving up completely

What has this board done for you? I have found some wonderful friends from all over the world. I have gained some new sisters and daughters

What do you do to keep yourself motivated? I don't have this down good yet. TOPS success stories help a lot. Seeing that it can be done. My favorite part of SRD is the before and after and the Royalty. I can see that it can be done by real people

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Staying motivated of course. But portion control/eating when not hungry/eating fast/not exercising everyday(do good for awhile ,then start sliding),stress eating

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am not sure on this day that I will succeed. I just know I keep trying and hopefully I will succeed

What you see is what you get. I am what I am. I don't try to be what I am not. I am just about as down to earth as you can get . I am honest to a fault and believe a person is only as good as their word. When I tell you I will be there for you it is not just idle words. I like myself and the person that I am. But I do hate being fat

__

Last edited by Eleni; 04-11-2005 at 07:46 PM.
Eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2003, 07:54 AM   #3  
senior chick

DATE: Feb. 16, 2003

USERNAME: FLgal REALNAME: Nita

BIRTHDAY: Nov. 19

MARITAL STATUS: Married for 46 years

SPOUSE’S NAME: Jim

CHILDREN/AGES: 2 grown boys, Michael and Jeffrey: 4 grandchildren: Mary, Jennifer, both grown and Matthew 5, and Katie 2 1/2.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Genealogy, computer, photography.

PETS: 2 large, spoiled cats, Ginger, a brown and white long-haired cat and Zorro, a 16 lb black and white cat.

TOP WEIGHT: 232 lbs.

CURRENT WEIGHT: 179

GOAL WEIGHT: 150

HEIGHT: 5'5"

EYE COLOR: hazel

HAIR COLOR: brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Titusville, FL. USA, space capitol of the world.
How long have you been in TOPS? 10 years.....I think.

Do you now or have you ever held a position in TOPS? I am currently weight recorder. I was leader for 4 years and secretary for 2 years before that. I have also worked with programs.

What has TOPS done for you? TOPS has helped me manage my weight and made me more aware of eating healthier. It has also boosted my confidence in myself. I was always a quiet person and never thought I could be leader of anything. But I love TOPS and am quite comfortable being leader.

What has this board done for you? This board keeps me motivated during the week. And I feel like all of you have become friends. I look forward to reading the messages each day.

What do you do to keep yourself motivated?

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS:

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL:

Last edited by FLgal; 04-16-2005 at 07:58 AM.
FLgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2003, 08:50 AM   #4  
Opening a whole new world

DATE: 2-16-03

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Shortstack/Wendy/Mom, and others sometime lol:

BIRTHDAY: 10-21-1963

MARITAL STATUS: married

SPOUSE’S NAME: Roy, Roy Jr., Billy

CHILDREN/AGES: Brandon 4

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Kayaking, reading, computer, baking, exercising

PETS: one dog, kc, golden retriver, and yellow lab mixed.

TOP WEIGHT: 232

CURRENT WEIGHT: 175.25

GOAL WEIGHT: around 100

HEIGHT: 5 foot

EYE COLOR: blue

HAIR COLOR: red

OCCUPATION:electronic prepress operator for a book manufactoring company

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION:Onondaga, Michigan

How long have you been in TOPS: Since March 2001

Do you now or have you ever held a position in TOPS? currently co-leader

What has TOPS done for you? Given me support, and encouragement. Keeps me motivated by having to live up to what the scale says. The cost is great. If the cost was more, i don't think i could go. Having fun, and meeting new friends, and keeps me reading articles about weightloss.

What has this board done for you. Wow, so much. Support, motivation, encouragement, friendship, listens to babbling, journaling(helping me realize things about myself). Helping me become a better person.

What do you do to keep yourself motivated? exercise, and working on change. (from the inside out)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS:breaking old habits.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm working on changing my thoughts, and my habits. Just because i'm eating low calorie veggies, doesn't mean i can over indulge. Learning self-control.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I usually put others first. If you hurt, i hurt. I'm not good at remembering dates, and things, but i constantly think of my friends, and wish the best for them. I would rather others be happy than myself, and i would do what i can to help them be happy. However, through this weight loss journey, i'm working on myself. Some of those habits, are the reason for me being overweight. It's ok to care for others, but an hour a day of exercise isn' t going to change anything that i give them. Plus, if I'm doing better, i can do more for others. We were put on this earth to do what we can, not what we can't.

Last edited by shortstack; 02-18-2003 at 05:48 AM.
shortstack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2003, 12:35 AM   #5  
On the right path

Thumbs down

WOW!!!! I can't believe I actually figured out how to copy and paste something.

DATE: Dec 9, 2005 [updated today since things changed]

USERNAME: Summer

BIRTHDAY: April 10

MARITAL STATUS: Married since 1981.....24 yrs

SPOUSE’S NAME: Bob

CHILDREN/AGES: Heather, 22 [who will be going back to college for nursing as soon as accepted to a program. She is a wonderful lady] and Melissa,19 [my sweet angel with severe disablities that needs total care]

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, crossword puzzles, walking when I can, disability issues, health care

PETS: 10 yo extremely mellow red/white border collie. Very smart and obediant.

TOP WEIGHT: 231.25 when I joined TOPS. I think I was about 10-20#'s heavier before that.....but I wouldn't step on a scale.

CURRENT WEIGHT: 219

GOAL WEIGHT: 170

HEIGHT: 5'7"

HAIR COLOR: brown, then mixed with gray....and now brown again for the past 9 yrs. LOLOL! Would look alot older without the 'bottle'.

OCCUPATION: home health CNA with dd. Finally started getting paid after 17yrs!!!!!!

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Colorado....waaayyyyy up in the mountains.

How long have you been in TOPS: since 10/92

Do you now or have you ever held a position in TOPS? Oh my, when have I not. Co-leader 2 yrs, leader 6 yrs, weight recorder 6yrs. Love them all, but especially leader.

What has TOPS done for you? Alot, it made me realize that I could succeed with my weight loss. BUT....hanging onto it is so hard and I will always be a TOPS member. I was Co State Queen Runnerup in 1995 and KOPS Charm and Beauty 2nd place winner at Co SRD in 1996. What an honor that was and something I will NEVER forget. I've lost KOPS twice and am striving for the 'lucky 3rd time'.

What has this board done for you: More than I could ever explain. Made some wonderful friends. We all have the same desire and to see others go through similar struggles lets me know that I'm not alone in this. I find the ladies here more open than my chapter members. What a WONDERFUL ON-LINE GROUP we have HERE!!!!

What do you do to keep yourself motivated? Keep going to the meetings, no matter how badly I know I have done. If it weren't for that 'metal monster' I would be back at my starting weight.

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: My big mouth [not talking, mind you] and the elbow that bends.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: This time I need to get back to goal to be healthier. With age and taking care of dd, my knees are giving out and the old body cries out at me when I move it the wrong way. I had back surgury 21 years ago, so I'm reminded of that often too. The extra weight is SO HARD on the body. Why I abuse it like I do, I don't know.....but I am going to make it better!!!

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm just so thankful that I found this board......and all my wonderful online friends. I'm like Eleni, I tell it like it is. Do try to be tactful, but never-the-less, truthful. LET"S GO LADIES!!!!!

Last edited by summer8386; 12-09-2005 at 01:20 AM.
summer8386 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2003, 11:11 AM   #6  
Count down to Summer

DATE: Feb 17, 2003

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Linlin / Chris

BIRTHDAY: Dec. 26th

MARITAL STATUS: Married 9 years

CHILDREN/AGES: 2 girls, ages 5 and 2

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: between work and husband and kids, not alot of time. I do like to do some cross stitching, surfing the net, watching tv and movies, and exercising

PETS: 2 cats

TOP WEIGHT: 236 when I was pregnant

CURRENT WEIGHT: 194 1/4

GOAL WEIGHT: 145 personal goal

HEIGHT: 5' 3" 3/4,

EYE COLOR: Blue

HAIR COLOR: Blond

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Niagara Region, Ontario, Canada

How long have you been in TOPS: 10 months

Do you now or have you ever held a position in TOPS?: NO

What has TOPS done for you?: By getting weighed, it helps keep me on track. I also get to exchange some ideas with some nice people. Plus it gets me out of the house and I do something for me 1 night of the week.

What has this board done for you?: It give me a place to talk and vent on a daily basis with other women who are struggling. I look forward to reading even if I don't post.

What do you do to keep yourself motivated?: I try to think for my health and to be around for my children. I have no motivation right now and need to get back on track. I have been in a holding pattern with my weight.

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I like too much junk food and I keep it in the house for everyone else but I get into it too.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I want to lose wieght for the summer, for my health and for my sister's wedding. I don't have to be stick thin but I want to feel good about myself. I want to be around a long time for my kids and set a good example for them.
Linlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2003, 02:32 PM   #7  

DATE: Feb 18/03

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Wild Rose / Liz

BIRTHDAY: Feb 9, 1952

MARITAL STATUS: Married (2nd time) 6 1/2 years (first time 20 years)

SPOUSE’S NAME: Vic

CHILDREN/AGES: Shelley (29) Kevin (27) Trevor (25) Colin (24) (Step-son) and Kristin (21) (Step-daughter). I also have a grand-daughter (Brylee) who will be 2 in May.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading, travelling

PETS: cat (actually cat-sitting for Kristin who moved out with 2 other cats last year)

TOP WEIGHT: 175

CURRENT WEIGHT: 160.25

GOAL WEIGHT: 150

HEIGHT: 5' 6"

HAIR COLOR: blonde

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

How long have you been in TOPS last rejoined Feb 2000 (member twice before, reached goal both times, so I know it can be done)

Do you now or have you ever held a position in TOPS? I have held every position except weight recorder. Presently Leader, but stepping down this March elections.

What has TOPS done for you? Kept my weight in check. Support. Knowing I'm getting weighed in keeps me focused. I want to be a good example.

What has this board done for you. Broadened my horizons. I learn from the postings of others.

What do you do to keep yourself motivated? Motivation has been hard. I do a lot of internet surfing and printing information so I cannot say that I lack information. My mother was obese, had diabetes and passed away from a heart attack at 76, and I promised myself I would not allow that to happen to me.

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Lack of exercise, partly because of a physical problem with my knees. I am pretty good about food, watching calories etc. I think if I could heal the knees and get back to walking the rest of the weight would come off.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I thought being Leader of my chapter would help, but it hasn't. Less stress might be the answer...part of the reason I am resigning as Leader. I am trying to journal, but don't do it regularly enough.

I really enjoy the 3FC boards, even though I don't always post, I do read all the entries.

Last edited by Wild Rose; 07-02-2003 at 02:17 PM.
Wild Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 02:05 AM   #8  

DATE: 02/20/03

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Mickey/Wanda

BIRTHDAY: March 6, 1934

MARITAL STATUS: Married 48 yrs.

SPOUSE’S NAME: Ted

CHILDREN/AGES: 2, 1 boy, 1 girl - 2 grandsons

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: gardening, sewing, painting, TOPS

PETS: 2 - 16 yr old poodle, who doesn't know she is a dog.
Africian Grey Parrot Buz who is also spoiled.

TOP WEIGHT: 181

CURRENT WEIGHT: 168

GOAL WEIGHT: 160 (153) Reached goal to become a reinstated KOPS on June 19. 2003

HEIGHT: 5'5"

EYE COLOR: Blue

HAIR COLOR: Salt and pepper/ mostly salt!

OCCUPATION: Retired - 3rd time is the charm, think I got what retirement is now. Real Estate, Paralegal, special ed in Middle school (which I enjoyed most of all).

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: North Central TX

How long have you been in TOPS Late 1980's

Do you now or have you ever held a position in TOPS? All of them

What has TOPS done for you? Made me realize that I'm not alone in trying to lose and maintain my weight.

What has this board done for you. Given me motivation, and encouragement.

What do you do to keep yourself motivated? Attend TOPS meetings and all other functions (ARD's SRD's) and come to this board.

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Stress eating!!!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I know that for my health sake, I need to eat properly and get my weight down.

?

Last edited by Mickey; 07-02-2003 at 12:01 AM.
Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2003, 12:19 PM   #9  
It's been so long...

S/C/G: 375.2/377/177

Height: 6'

DATE: 3/27/03

USERNAME/REAL NAME: PNG 2 (PhatNubianGawdess) /Jaime

BIRTHDAY: 7/20/76

MARITAL STATUS: Married

SPOUSE’S NAME: John

CHILDREN/AGES: Krystina, 9, Gypsy-Storm, 6, DeSade, 5, Ravyn, almost 3

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: webpage/graphic design, gardening, reading

PETS: Kitties, Dora, 3 year old female grey tiger striped. and Swiper, 1 year old male grey/black/white speckle/striped/patch...odd as it sounds, it works for him

TOP WEIGHT: 395, Christmas 2002

CURRENT WEIGHT: 384.5

GOAL WEIGHT: 175

HEIGHT: 6'0"

EYE COLOR: Hazel

HAIR COLOR: calico? hehe, reddish brownish blackish...

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Nevada

How long have you been in TOPS: bout....2 days

Do you now or have you ever held a position in TOPS?: nope

What has TOPS done for you?: Given me a place to go where other people understand...

What has this board done for you. : umm, well, everyone seems friendly so far

What do you do to keep yourself motivated?: think about the dancing and running I could be doing...

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: also battling eating disorders

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Well, I have TOPS, I have the hubby convinced that he doesn't have to buy me the biggest of EVERYTHING that I crave....lol

Umm, I'm terribly shy, but usually friendly, hehe... been around 3fc for about...2 1/2 years, off and on, on the 100 lb club board... keep getting and losing motivation. I suffer from CFS and Fibromyalgia, so sometimes my energy and motivation to do anything but breathe goes away, but I'm trying to learn to bounce back from those periods, and adjust to suit...
PNG 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2003, 01:52 AM   #10  
Bev

S/C/G: 180/171.6/150

Height: 5'4

DATE: 3/13

USERNAME/REAL NAME: its_my_life/ Bev

BIRTHDAY: 6-9

MARITAL STATUS: married

CHILDREN/AGES: 9 and 6

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: reading and computer

PETS: black lab

TOP WEIGHT: 186.5

CURRENT WEIGHT: 186.5

GOAL WEIGHT: 160

HEIGHT: 5'4

HAIR COLOR:brown- don;t ask what shade i have been dyeing it for years so I would not know

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: NC

How long have you been in TOPS- will officially join next week

Do you now or have you ever held a position in TOPS?no

What has TOPS done for you? I like the support

What has this board done for you. also support

What do you do to keep yourself motivated? bu just doing it

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: mindless eatting- i do that alot

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: when I was doing ww I could not afford to go every week but I made a pledge to myself that I will make ever effort to attend ever week

Old 03-13-2003, 08:22 AM   #11  

DATE:
3/13/03
USERNAME/REAL NAME: losinginillinois/ Beth

BIRTHDAY: 12/28/72

SPOUSE’S NAME: Will

CHILDREN/AGES: Chase 4, Kaycee 2

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: garage sales, auctions, internet surfing.

PETS: Basset Hound Lucy

TOP WEIGHT: 210
CURRENT WEIGHT: 180.25

GOAL WEIGHT: 125

HEIGHT: 5-1

EYE COLOR: brown

HAIR COLOR: dark brown

OCCUPATION: social worker/house manager at a group home with the mentally ill

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: an hour south of Chicago

How long have you been in TOPS Since Jan 2003

Do you now or have you ever held a position in TOPS? not yet

What has TOPS done for you? Gotten me motivated

What has this board done for you. given me support

What do you do to keep yourself motivated? look in the mirror!

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: keeping it off!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I don't want my kids to grow up with a fat mom. I want to be a healthy role model. My whole family is heavy and I don't want them to think thats the way it has to be.
I am a good friend and enjoy meeting new people!

Beth
losinginillinois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 01:11 PM   #12  

DATE: 3/15/03

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Moongoddess/Selene (the name of the greek moon goddess)

BIRTHDAY: 4/30/70

MARITAL STATUS: Engaged (shacked up)

FIANCE'S NAME: Lathen

CHILDREN/AGES: Jonah - 8, Laila - 2

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Cooking and decorating

PETS: Bosco (black lab mix)

TOP WEIGHT: 324.5

CURRENT WEIGHT: 323

GOAL WEIGHT: 164

HEIGHT: 5'8"

HAIR COLOR: dark brown

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: San Francisco Bay Area

How long have you been in TOPS - I will join on 3/20/03

Do you now or have you ever held a position in TOPS? No

What has TOPS done for you?

What has this board done for you.

What do you do to keep yourself motivated? Mirror

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I love food and love to eat!

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am going to eat in moderation.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? Not yet
moongoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2003, 02:05 AM   #13  

DATE: 4/8/03

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Mrs.Aguilar/Ashley

BIRTHDAY: December 29, 1983

SPOUSE’S NAME: Javi

CHILDREN/AGES: None yet

HOBBIES/INTERESTS:

PETS:

TOP WEIGHT: 140

CURRENT WEIGHT: 140

GOAL WEIGHT: 105

HEIGHT: 5'2

HAIR COLOR: blonde

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: idaho
Mrs.Aguilar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 02:24 AM   #14  

Angry

DATE: May 19, 2003

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Divine/Des

BIRTHDAY: 3/29

MARITAL STATUS: Single

CHILDREN/AGES: Don't have any children

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, walking, writing, needlepointing, baking. I also love surfing the net.

PETS: No pets

TOP WEIGHT: 331

CURRENT WEIGHT: 311

GOAL WEIGHT: 200

HEIGHT: 5'7 1/4.......that quarter is important to me! LOL

EYE COLOR: Brown

HAIR COLOR: Black

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Montreal, Canada

How long have you been in TOPS: I joined Sept 2001

Do you now or have you ever held a position in TOPS? I'm an assistant weight recorder

What has TOPS done for you? I receive a lot of support and encouragement from others who are going thru the same struggle. Also, it helps me to keep track of my weight.

What has this board done for you?-- It shows me that I'm not alone in my struggle with weight loss.

What do you do to keep yourself motivated?-- I try and focus on the health benefits of weight loss. This includes the physical, mental and spiritual ramifications of feeling comfortable with yourself.

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Being inconsistent with my food choices. My bad cravings for starch

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm getting older and don't want to have problems with my joints. I love to walk, so impaired mobility scares me.

--I'm more of a lurker than a poster, but I'm hoping to change all of that now.
divine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 09:16 PM   #15  

DATE: 6/25/03

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Marsha

BIRTHDAY: 8/4/31

MARITAL STATUS: Married 52 years

SPOUSE’S NAME: Brooks

CHILDREN/AGES: 1 Son - 51

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Computer, crafts, cross stitch, church

PETS: Dog named Goldie, she is a Sheltie

TOP WEIGHT: 181

CURRENT WEIGHT: 177

GOAL WEIGHT: 155

HEIGHT: 5'3"

HAIR COLOR: ?

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Tampa, FL

How long have you been in TOPS 3 years

Do you now or have you ever held a position in TOPS? Yes

What has TOPS done for you? Made new friends, and the support I need.

What has this board done for you. Just getting acquainted

What do you do to keep yourself motivated? Love my TOPS News

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Sweets

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: Wanting to lose to be healthier for Great Grandchildren.

That is about it, I work part-time since my retirement.
omi2_3 is offline   Reply With Quote