Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2003, 08:36 AM   #1  
Opening a whole new world

Default Saturday

Well i want to say congrats to all the losers. That's awesome work ladies.
Eleni-glad you went back to here. And that's neat she is going to recommend you all. That should help your chapter grow. good job loss
Sherri-great job on theloss. Good job exercising. I haven't done any since Wednesday. Need too. I don't know why . things are going well for you. I'm proud of you. YOu are getting the hang back of everything. Reading your books?
Wanda-good job.
Everyone else good job if you lost, hang in there if you gained. It's a new year, you can do it.
Me: I ended up taking yesterday off. We are slow at work. I surprized my hubby with no kid, dinner (lasagna) and an evening of wacthing movies, and other activities. I got my hair done in the morning. Every thing went well. He was surprized. He fell asleep by 7. He has a cold. But we had a great night. It was cheaper than going to dinner, although we thought about it, and it was some quality time alone.
I used the money that I won on the contest for my george forman. I think i'm going to like this especially in the summer.
Well it's off to breakfast, and to get the young one. Oh, we have to have a blood drawn today. Some things has been going on with brandon at preschool nap time. We are checking the pheonobarb level. He's waking up , not knowing where he is, and hiding in various places in the room. Then complaining of a tummy ache, and then going back to sleep. What bothers me of the whole thing, is that is similar behavior that my eldest sister had when she was about the same age, and then had a grand maul seizure. I can tell hubby thinks i weird by worry about this. But he is showing some of the same behavior that my sister showed, and I don't like it. So hopefully we can get this worked out. Other than that everything is fine. Going to breakfast this morning.
later everyone.
Old 01-11-2003, 12:30 PM   #2  
Working My Way Happy!

Wendy,

You need to get back to exercising girl. NO EXCUSES. Yes everything is going great with me. Yes I am reading my books. I love them. Just started reading one of them last night.
I hope you get everything straightened out with brandon. I am sure they can do something they have so many tests they can do and such. I will keep him in my prayers and let me know what happens.
Wow a night to yourselves. That is great. Sounds like it was a great time. Glad you did something for you to. I am happy for you that you got your grill I know you have been wanting it. Just think you didn't even have to pay for it because you used your well deserved money that you won. Good for you.

I am doing great. I am sponsering a child from the united states at the christian children's fund. It is something that I have always wanted to do. Now that I am going to be making more money I can give up 6.00 a week to help another child in this country. I will know more later. I did click on to be her sponser but don't know if I did it right or not. She is off the list now. But don't know if it is because I am her sponser or if I did it wrong and someone else got her. I will let you all know what happens with that. It feels good to do for someone else.

I am back on track today with eating. I have eaten too much the last 2 days so it is back on track for me today so I will have another loss this week. I can do this and I am pumped because everything is going so well for me right now. It is about time.LOL

Have a great day everyone stay warm.

Sherri
Old 01-11-2003, 08:41 PM   #3  
Working My Way Happy!

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you all know I am officially a sponser of a 1 yr old little girl here in the united states through the christian children's fund. I am very excited about this. It is something I have always wanted to do and never did. I am making things happen this year for me. Now I can give to someone else that really needs it. That makes me feel great.

Have a great night.

Sherri
Closed Thread