Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2003, 03:56 PM   #1  
Working My Way Happy!

Default Snowy Friday!

Well I haven't been here ladies so I am late in wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

I had a quiet one myself. Just stayed home.

Summer,

The hooch was good.LOL Sorry to hear about your pulled muscles. Are they getting any better? I hope you don't have to miss your test again I know how important it is to you. Don't worry about the exercise right now. If you can control your eating then you will be fine. You have done it before. It is a new year you can make it back to kops again this year.

Coco,

You are doing great. Glad to hear you have set some goals for yourself that is a start. You will accomplish them and make more. I am glad that you are taking some time to yourself again. Do you have the house back in order from christmas yet?

Christie,

I haven't been here much have had a lot to think about and lately and decisions to make. I am just glad it is a new year. It is off to a great start. How is your new year treating you so far? Sounds like you are pumped and ready to go.

Eleni,

How are you doing? I saw the gain. Don't worry about it. Most of it must be water. Or it could be some of your medicines that is doing it. How has the hypnosis been going for you? Is it wearing off do you think you will have to go back. I know you have it in you to do this. I am behind you 110%. You are a great lady and I have faith in you. You can do this. Don't give up. How is the exercise going?

Wendy,

You are doing great as well. Keep up the great work. Glad we get to talk as much as we do. Once you go back to work monday I will be lonely.LOL

As for me a lot has been happening here. It is snowing again here. We are supposed to get another 13- 18 inches of snow. I hate snow. Then on monday another huge storm coming in again dropping loads of the white stuff again. We are sure to flood this year with all the snow we are getting. I just pray we won't flood.

I was offered a job at the office for the phone place that I work for yesterday. I had to let him know if I wanted it by early next week. It is a big decision for me. I haven't worked out of the house in 8 years. I am so used to being home and here with megan. But she will be starting kindergarten in sept and won't be home anyway. It is a huge step for me and I am scared to death to get back out there in the workforce away from home. But he said not to worry about money and said supposedly that he would cover the daycare. So I found a place I can take her. There is one opening left and it is only 10 min from where I will be. So I am not that far away. I told him if I did it I might as well go full time. It would give me some independence but it will be a huge adjustment for me. They have 2 gyms for the kids to play in during the winter and they have a pool for the summer program and they give swimming lessons in the morning and free swim in the afternoon. They provide all the meals but during the summer she has to pack a lunch. But she only needs to go there until she starts school in sept. then she can stay after school for the after school program until I get home to get her. I emailed him and told him what was what and I am waiting to see what he wants to do. I have made my decision that I would do it. It wasn't easy and I am very nervous about doing it but I know it will be best. It will give me my own income which is a great thing. I hope it all works out. I will let you all know. Then I will be like the rest of you working people and won't have a lot of time to be here either.LOL

I have set some goals for myself I have been doing great on plan. Been exercising everyday and the eating is right on track. The scale is going down so that is a good thing. I am still just doing my tapes here.

I don't watch the little boy anymore they stopped coming. But I believe everything happens for a reason and it was meant to be. So I am not worrying about it.

Coco yes my stomach is better. I got a shot that is supposed to take away the pain. Had pain last night with the last of my cycles for awhile. My body is going into menopause state now. So hopefully I won't have anymore problems in the future. But I am much better.

Mickey,

Keep up the great work.

I have written a book. Things have been up and down here and I have been depressed myself I am starting to come around. Just dealing with a lot personally that is why I haven't been here much. Things will work out okay in the end I know. I am looking forward to a great year. It will be a year for me to get to know who I am and start doing things for me.

Have a great night everyone.

Sherri
Old 01-03-2003, 05:49 PM   #2  

Default YUCKY FRIDAY

Hi Everyone
Was good to see some that posted that havent in awhile. Have missed you.

But really yucky here today. At least we are not getting all the snow that Sherri is. We have been getting alot of rain. Our front yard looks like a swamp. Sadie (doggie) she dont even want to walk in the yard to go potty. It is just sooo squishy. This afternoon the rain was turning into some snow. So far nothing sticking to the ground.

Went to my Mom and Dad's today. So didnt get much done around here today. Will tomorrow.

Sherrie glad you are feeling better. I am sure you will do fine with your new job.

Wendy glad Brandon is feeling better.

Summer how's the pulled muscle. Hope you are doing better.

Nita thinking of you

Mickey how did weigh in go last night. I am sure you did fine.

Well I gotta get off here. Of course waited till now to get on here. Then hubby has decided he wants to use the phone. Everyone have a great weekend.
A TOPS PAL
Closed Thread