Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2002, 10:32 AM   #1  

Default Wed Hump day

Hi Everyone
Just checking in. Went to open house at school last night. Wasnt to many parents there. But was nice.
Eating yesterday was the pits. I got into the pototoe chips and dip. But am back on track today so far.

Shortstack Congrats on the loss. That is wonderful. Sorry your hands are bothering you so bad. Will keep you in my prayers. Keep up the good work.

Sherri Hope you are feeling better. Did you get the babysitting job. Hope so. Keeping you in my prayers.

To everyone else. Am thinking of you. Hoping you are all doing ok. Together we can lose this weight. Thanks for all the support you give me. Hope everyone is keeping on track with their eating plan. Take care. Will check in later.
A TOPS PAL
Old 09-25-2002, 01:37 PM   #2  
Working My Way Happy!

Coco,

We started the threads at the same time.LOL Didn't realize that until I came back to check the boards. At least we got threads going today. Great minds think alike.
How was the open house? I am glad that you got right back on track today with the eating.
Hey I read an article in the womans world magazine about Jodie Meceda. The singer I don't think I spelled it right. But anyway she lost a lot of weight from exercising on a regular basis and then eating 6 small meals a day. She ate every 2-4 hours. I was thinking of doing that myself. I have read in so many places that eating this way is much better it speeds up your metabolism and allows you to lose weight faster then if you ate 3 small meals a day. She also said that she is a slow eater so that by the time she finished the one thing it was time to eat again. She was NEVER hungry. I have thought about you and summer with the hungryness and maybe you guys can give it a try. Can't hurt. This way you will be eating basically all day long so there is no room to get hungry and get the munchies so that you go off your plan. Just make sure you are getting in enough food for the day and not too much. I hope this helps. I know you are always looking for ways to get rid of the munchies. Also by eating this way you won't feel like you are on a diet. I like that point myself. Once I get back to eating normal again I am going to do this myself. It is bound to work. She also ate the good carbs. You know the whole wheat ones. No white flour carbs. She lost 4 sizes in 3 months. It is amazing. She didn't starve herself and she exercised 3 x a day for 10 min a day also because of the time issue.
Let me know what you think.

Have a great day and keep on track girl you are doing great.

Sherri
Old 09-25-2002, 02:57 PM   #3  
senior chick

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations Wendy and Nancy on your good losses this week.
Way to go girls!!

I'm not doing very well with the eating. It took me a month to lose 3 lbs., and I gained at least that much on the first weekend of my trip. Now, I'm having trouble getting motivated again.
Saturday is our TOPS fall Rally and I'm looking forward to that. We had pen pals from last springs workshop and if we both lose, we get a prize. I hope that I still have a loss after weigh-in Friday.

Sherri....I hope you are feeling better today and that the DR. finds the problem soon.

Til later

Nita
Old 09-25-2002, 07:30 PM   #4  

Smile

I have also been very busy. Yesterday and today, I worked at Old Navy. Jake, one of the managers, asked me to fold some Boys Cargo Pants that had been hanging. He showed me how to do it. I folded some his way and then thought to myself that there has to be an easier way to do this. I decided to try doing a couple of ways. I finally found away to do it. Jake came in and noticed it. He asked to re-fold the other ones. I got complemented on it both yesterday and today.
Closed Thread