Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2002, 04:54 AM   #1  
Mother Hen

Default Saturday

Good morning I am up early as I have to work today. I seldom do it but boss was in a bind. This way hubby will clean house not a bad deal
Hope everyone are having a good weekend. It is very hot here with bad thunder storms in the late afternoon.
I am trying to stay focus but we all know how hard that can be.
But I am trying to work at eating slower. Am having some success.
Have to really think about it as I eat.
Old 07-27-2002, 10:47 AM   #2  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Hey Eleni it is me Sherri,

Sorry you have to work today. I know you hate to work weekends since you left your last job. At least it is only one day. Think of the other benefit though. Bill will be cleaning the house for you so you won't have to do it.LOL That is a positive note.

I am glad you had a turtle the other night. That is great. At least it isn't a gain right? You will have a loss this week I know it. Just get back to what you were doing before and start swimming again. You can do this. I know you can.

We are having a great time here. It is very hot and humid. It is a lot different weather here then at home. I have conjunctiveitis in my eye and a sinus infection. So we are off to the doctor this morning. I have to get some medicine for it before it gets worse. My eye was sealed shut this morning.
We went to Illonois yesterday. It was a blast. I made Christie go there. She was so nervous but we went flea marketing there and had a ball. Now we can both say we have been to that state. I can't believe she lives so close and has never been there. I took her out touring.LOL I love the adventure and she is not used to that. We are different there. But it was fun. We are going to the lake tomorrow to spend the night that should be fun.

Mickey,

Sounds like you are doing great. Welcome back. Keep up the great work.

Babe,

Welcome to our boards. The people here are great people. They would do anything for you. I have now officially met in person 2 of them and they are the best. Come here often.

Sherri
Old 07-27-2002, 10:51 AM   #3  
Opening a whole new world

Default good morning all

well after today, things will slow down. For a bit. We did the soccer thing and it was good, the only thing is not getting anything done durning the week. But I guess if b is going to do those things and like them, I may as well get use to it. The only thing (rule) i'm going to try and set is only one activity at a time. However, just thinking about that may not be feesible. My sister-in-law has two kids, and i wonder how she does it. But I would rather him be active than not. I really don't want him battling the same weight problem that his dad and i have.
We have a wedding today, and I just got my cheese cakes in the oven, they take a long time. (about 3 hours till I get them out of the oven) It is supose to rain here today, and yesterday, we did get hammer. thank God. It's been about 2 months since we got any significant amount. The wedding is going to be very casual. Shorts. They are getting married at his house, and having a pig roast after. Only a few to the wedding, then everyone to the party. No gifts. They have both been married before, and the both have kids, so they are trying to combine house holds. Well i'm babbling again. I still don't have anything put away from camping, and well my whole house is a mess. I'm at the point where I don't know where to begin, so I thought I would do this instead. I'm also ready for another vacation. We were supose to go to a family reunion tomorrow, but i have way to much stuff to do. Also parents didn't tell me about it till wed. some of my cousins were never told. I don't think mom and dad are going.
Eleni-i wish my hubby would clean for me today. I know what you mean about thinking about what you are doing. I wish that i would stop and think before i made some of the choices i do, food wise. I worked some over time this past week. Next week is going to be hard cuz I want to make up 8 hours that i'm taking off for my moms surgery, so i have to work 4 tens, and then saturday, and my sisters boys are surpose to come over, plus i want to get back at the curves thing. it's been 2 weeks since i've been.
sherri-hope you are doing ok. Hope you are keeping christie in line. Did you get my email. you know the phone number thing again.
Christie-hope you are keeping sherri in line. You guys have got to be having an awesome time.
Summer-hope all is well, and it sounds like you are doing an awesome job on the weight thing. Almost there.
Penny- been missing you. Hope you are doing great. We have to change our exercise challenge, well we don't have to, but i have to make a new goal, for myself. I'm thinking about just making sure that i do it at least 5 times a week. Tues-Sat.
All the new people glad you are here. Please keep coming.
CC, CoCo, NIta, MaryAnn, crazy, Hope you all are making great choices. Hang in there we can do this. Remember bob the builder. "CAN WE DO IT, YES WE CAN" Lets take it one day and a time, and win this battle.
later, ps i think i just made up for not being here last week, or much this week.
see ya
Old 07-27-2002, 11:01 AM   #4  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Red face Hey guys!!!!

Boy we have had a blast!!!
We just have to have a get together someday with all of us!!!
At least once We could be the Internet Tops board gals
We are off to the doctor today and then there is no telling what we are liable to do Hope everyone is having a great weekend and know we are STILL thinking of you all!
BIG TOPS HUGS!!!!
Old 07-27-2002, 02:53 PM   #5  
Mother Hen

Hi Everyone, How is your weekend going. Since I had to work today{it really isn’t much work} I brought my laptop.It is a quiet day and bosses are not here. I was hoping to get on the internet but I couldn’t do it. But I was able to get some TOPS charts made up. Day is going by ok. Did not do well on eating. Got a graving for cheetos. So I got 2 snack bags. Such is life.Did not plan well for getting here and have hit snack machine too many times. Know what I mean?
I know better but it happens. We have all been there.
Hope you have a great weekend
Sounds like Sherri and Christie are having a good time. It is really nice to meet each other. Sherri and I got together last year and it was great.
welllllllllllllll i am going to go take a nap
Old 07-27-2002, 08:43 PM   #6  
senior chick

Hi Everyone

It's nice to see more posting on the board. I haven't been posting myself lately. I haven't been doing good with my weight loss and just haven't had anything to say. I think I'm tired of dieting and need some time to adjust my attitude. What do you girls do when you feel like this? I know that I really want to lose weight, but can't stick with it long enough to do any good.

Christie and Sherri.....Sounds like you are both having a wonderful time. DH and I used to go to the flea markets, but we have filled our house and cannot buy anything else unless we throw something out. Sometimes we will stop for the fresh veggies.

Summer....Its good to have you back posting again. Is this the week that you have to be back in leeway? Hang in there, I know that you can do it.

Eleni.....Sorry that you had to give up a Saturday to work, but its good that you could take your computer.

Hi to all the others, Wendy, Coco, Mary Ann and CC, and welcome to the new people.

Nita
Closed Thread