Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2002, 04:48 AM   #1  
Mother Hen

Angry Friday

I am glad it is finally Friday. This past week has been bad. So this is another start over day for me. I sure do have a lot of them.
I had a big gain this week so time to get it together.
Have a good day. I think of you all often. That is one of reasons I do start over. I know you guys are having same struggles I am
Have a good day
Old 06-21-2002, 07:42 AM   #2  

Default Startover Day

Good Morning Ladies
I am sorry about your gain Eleni. But today is also startover day for me as well. I had a really bad day yesterday. And I ate everything in sight. I did walk my two miles. But the eating was "AWFUL" So today is a new day and a new beginnig. So together we can do this. You have a great day Eleni. And I am with you on the startover day.

Sherri. How's is going. Hows was Curves on Mon. Hope you had a loss. I am sure you did. You are doing great. Keep up the great job.

Wendy Good luck on the new job. I hope you find what you want. Am thinking of you. Wont be long it will be camping time.

CC Thanks for the encouragment. You are awsome. I keep thinking losing 100 lbs is doable. I just have to do it. You are an encouragement to me and the others. Again Thanks.

To all the other ladies. I am thinking of you. Hoping you all are doing well with your weight loss plan. Everyone have a great day. I am going to go and get ready to walk. It is suppose to be real humid today. So want to get it in before it gets too bad. Will check in later.
A TOPS PAL
Old 06-21-2002, 08:02 AM   #3  

Morning..I have got to get my walk in today..Ive missed 2 days I have a TOPS motivational conference tomorrow a few towns over and I want to go...I hope I can. Hope you all are well....
Old 06-21-2002, 08:18 AM   #4  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Smile vacation ahead!!!

Well ladies, I am about to blow up with excitement !!! I NEED this vacation!!!!

I am also with Eleni- I am up 1 3/4 pounds... So the vacation is just starting out lovely already

Good job to all you losers last night and this week and Keep up the good work ladies!!!!

Catch ya in about a week!!!
BIG TOPS HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-21-2002, 02:10 PM   #5  
Working My Way Happy!

Eleni,

You can add me to the list also. Tomorrow is a start over day for me. I had a terrible week with food. I was sick over the weekend and into monday with no voice. So I didn't exercise but 2 days this week once.

You know you can do it and so can't we. We will all try for some kind of loss or turtle this week to lose what we gained.

I didn't go to my meeting for a few different reasons. First off because I knew I would have another gain this week and I was bummed about that. Also because I am truly getting nothing out of the meetings. The leader and I tried to change the time. But they only want a 30 min meeting. Everyone leaves either after weigh in or at 6:50pm and our meetings don't start until 6:30 but we have been starting at 6:25. It is very frustrating. By the time we get done with roll call there isn't any time at all for a program to help you. That is why I didn't bother going last night. I just didn't want to go. I can't see that I am getting anything from it. Then when they tell you that you can't eat a food for the week I tend to find myself eating that food the most. I don't normally eat ice cream but I have been eating it a lot lately and I don't know why. I have to do a lot better on my eating.

Coco,

Congratulations on your loss. You are doing great. Just get back on track today and you will have another loss next week.

I didn't make it to curves on monday but I did get my measurements done on wednesday. I did great but I was disappointed with the measurements and the scale but I know it is muscle they said so. Here are my results from working out for 4 weeks like I did.
In the parts I lost inches I lost 9 1/2 inches
In the parts I gained I gained 4 inches.
I gained 2 lbs for the month.
But this is the best part. I LOST 6 1/2% OF MY BODY FAT IN 4 WEEKS!

So overall I think I did great with losing all that fat. They said that most people were coming in with a 1-2% loss in body fat. So I think that the 6 1/2% is great. I went from 41% - 35.2%. I wanted to be in the 30's for that number and I made it. I was looking at the top number on the machine and you were supposed to look at the bottom number so I came down more then I thought I would so that made me happy.

But I still have to do better with the eating because I know it is not good at all. So I am going to try and make a fresh start tomorrow. We are not going out to dinner tonight we are having BLT's here at home so that will help.

Crazy4carbs,

I see you had a loss congratulations. You are really doing great. Keep up the great work.

To everyone else. Have a great day.

Sherri
Old 06-21-2002, 03:59 PM   #6  
'Per Ardua ad Astra'

Hello and good day to y'all!

I know I promised to post more often but............. our bobcat guy finally came back and finished grading our front yard so.............. my DH took a week off to landscape with me, and let me tell you, I was not missing one minute of that extra muscle power, LOL!
Now he is out there in the sweltering sun constructing a retaining wall and I am in an air conditioned office writing to you, heh heh heh!

We have completed one raised brick bed (those stacking kind) around the front and west side of the house, now we have the east side left. That will be 2 raised brick beds and sidewalks to do (and backfill and sod and, and, and........) The weather has been great and I think half of Moose Jaw has been around to inspect our job and say "Hi"! Wanna meet your neighbors? Rip out your front yard, they will show up in droves!

Weight wise, I have been doing good and am looking for a good loss next week. (those darn bricks are 25lbs apiece, I better have a good loss!) To all of you who think you are not doing well, pooh, pooh, Look at how far you have come,

Coco, you have done so well, exercise, steak salad, planning for church functions etc...... you are cruising sweetie, find out what is really bugging you and give a good butt whoopin!

Eleni, Look at the lbs you have lost, look at all the exercise you now do, you have come along way baby! Do you realize that if you measured in 1/4 lbs you have lost 122? Wow! 122 X 1/4 lbs, Whoo Hoo!

Christie, Have a good vacation!

Sherri, awesome work there! You will be an Iron Maiden before to long! LOL!

Summer, Where are you?

C4C- Hope the seminar is good, I have never been to one, let us know how it goes!

To one and all, Cheers!
Old 06-21-2002, 06:06 PM   #7  
Opening a whole new world

Default good afternoon ladies.

All is well here so far. Parents still concerned but we are going on. some things are looking on the up with them.
Me i got a portable dishwasher given to me and whooo hoo. it is awesome. Got the water bed set up. Got a sinus infection, joined curves, haven't heard about the job yet. If i don't get it, i'm sure that God has something better for me, i just have to find it. Brandon, well growing, and into everything. But he is the biggest blessing i've ever had. not much more going on here.
eleni-you can turn this gain around.
Christie-have fun, we all need to get away.
Sherri- you are doing awesome. Keep up the great work. I understand how you feel on the getting nothing out of the meetings, but hang in there. Or maybe now would be a good time to think about other things?
Cocoweigh to go girl. Great getting the exercise in when you really didn't want to.
Crazy- awesome.
CC- inspire, you too are awesome
mary ann, penny, summer, new people
where you all at.
hope everything is going well. Take care and think in shape.
Closed Thread