Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2002, 11:20 AM   #1  
Working My Way Happy!

Unhappy Another Rainy Saturday!

Hi all,

I hate rain. All it seems to do here is rain. I wanted to have a yard sale now for 2 weekends and all it does is rain. I think this is what our summer is going to be like it is terrible. For all you that really need the rain I sure wish I could send it your way.

I am back on track and starting over today. I got on the scale this morning and it is down 2 lbs so I am happy about that. I want in the worst way to break the 180 mark on my scale. That would make me very happy for sure. We will see how I can do this week.

What is everyone doing this weekend?

CC sounds like you are getting a workout in a half with all those bricks. But it also sounds like it is going to be beautiful when you get done. You must have a big house.

Lets all try and make healthy decisions this weekend. I know this is our worst time of the week. If we can make it through today and tomorrow then the rest of the week is a breeze.LOL

Have a great day everyone.

Sherri
Old 06-22-2002, 12:38 PM   #2  
'Per Ardua ad Astra'

I know what you mean about rain! I don't hate it (I can't, I grew up in Vancouver) but it's like the cops, never around when you need it and shows up in full force when you really didn't want it around! We were having the driest season on record, the farmers were crying, some areas declared disaster areas etc then we got rain. Rain, rain and more rain, basements were flooding, water treatment plants couldn't keep up and some comunities suffered major flood damage. Our yard was so muddy the bobcat couldn't get in. Thank goodness we re-graded otherwise our basement may have been damaged.

Got a good workout after work as well. I ordered 12 yds of topsoil to fill my flowerbeds and the driver dumped 1/2 on the sidewalk. There are many elderly people in our neighborhood and they need to use that sidewalk so dh and I shoveled and shoveled and shoveled.

The best thing happened at work! We have a McDonalds nearby and it now carries big Wendy type salads now! Whoo Hoo! It is nasty being hungry and sitting 40 feet away from a McD with nothing decent on the menu. I had a big Chicken Caesar yesterday and today a bib mandarin, mmmmmmm, I am so looking forward to it.

Well, I am at work and should maybe think about accomplishing something around here.

Sherri, way to go on the scale and in the gym!

Wendy, you are such a sweetheart!

Everybody, have a great weekend! (and post lots 'cause I have to work all weekend!)

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{vibes}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} }
Old 06-22-2002, 10:08 PM   #3  
Working My Way Happy!

CC,

I bet you got a workout girl. That is a lot of dirt to shovel. Did you get it all done. You would think with all the neighbors stopping by to be nosy they would give you a hand. NOT!

At least you got in some exercise. Are you still at the travel agency? How is it going? I thought you only worked during the week at that place.

How is your eating doing and the exercise?

I am still working out. I worked out here tonight with my husband and daughter. It was a riot. John quit 5 min away from the 30 min mark. Then my daughter went out and dragged him back in to finish. She said you can't just wander off boy. It was so funny. He came back and finished up. It was his first day at exercising. He needs it.

I did drink my 96 oz. of water. I went to the buffet for dinner but didn't do too bad. I had my slimwell bars today and I didn't get hungry like I normally have been. So tomorrow will be even better I am going shopping and will cook here for the rest of the week.

Have a great night.

Sherri
Closed Thread