Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 05:28 PM   #46  
GmaTo8

I'm back for a minute...

Sassy - uh.... the snow didn't make it here, lol. Try again. Btw, I really like the blessings quote you have after your signature. It's true all year long, and especially now.

Cristi - thanks for the congrats of losing 4 1/2 pounds. But I should've lost more, since 3 of it came off the first week. Now it's been almost 3 weeks. But I'll take it! I'm going to just try and maintain the rest of the week. Also, thank you for the card. I just got it, and it brightened my day. Not sure if you'll see this or not, but I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving, too.

Hey, did you both just change your avatars? I like them.

Hello to anyone else reading this.

The kids' dinner was so nice, and they all did a little entertaining, too. So cute. Then I went to Walmart to get a few things, and remarkably, they weren't very busy at all! Must have hit it just right, lol.

Gotta surf... see you later.
Old 11-20-2006, 07:56 PM   #47  
ugggg.....

Jane--at least you are going in the right direction--1/2 more pound gives you a 5 lb ribbon at WW!! Is the Dr Oz program hard to follow?

Sassy--my husband was always into cars & motorcycles instead of girls and is totally blind when it comes to women who want him. He thinks I just have an overactive imagination--they are just "nice"--yeah right---if I didn't trust him I would get a lot more mad than I do. I am not the jealous type but some women do cross the line and there is a point where I speak up.

Cristina--I bet you can't wait for Josh to get home--I am so happy Tony is home for his two weeks!!

Hi to everyone else!!
Old 11-20-2006, 09:33 PM   #48  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Wink Me again! lol

Me again! lol..

But I did get my fridge cleaned out and managed to take out the trash, that has to account for something! lol. Now I'm feeling quite serves me right. Hub brought home dinner and yes I ate it.

Then I finally watched Dr. Oz's show "You on a Diet" (On Discovery Health channel) and that just made me feel even worse! lol.....He had a regular heart and a diseased one, a regular aorta and a diseased one. Man I tell ya if that doesn't make you not want to eat bad foods again, nothing will! lol.

I think DH & I are going to put a few more things into storage and make room for a home gym, so we have it right here and can do it anytime we want and don't have to go anywhere!

Anywho........

Jane darn it, my snow must have been off target a bit. Oh well someone some where is getting unexpected snow! lol!!!!! Yes I thought that quote I chose was quite true, like you said not only for this time of year, but all year round!

Jules -- It seems like its an epidemic with men doesn't it? Of course I'm sure there are women who have the same thing happen to them, but I think women are more intuitive than men are. (sometimes)

Where is everybody???? Marti, Sue, Katie, Norma??? Hi to you all and I hope you all are doing well!

Getting back to the Dr. Oz show, it was really interesting. There were two adult women, one teenager and her father. The father did very well! I still think men have it easier losing than women do. I'm just going to have to go and buy Dr. Oz's book. I have been reading other "diet" books which some are a bit ridiculous if you ask me. Saying that you don't need milk?? and that Cheese is the evil spawn of satin? I know you shouldn't sit and drink a gallon of milk or pounds of cheese, but I don't they are awful? The book I read this out of was misleading. It was for a different lifestyle, which I'm not mentioning here, because to each their own, but its definately way too restrictive for me! I think Dr. Oz's is a lot easier, just read the ingredients and if any of the "bad stuff" is in there, don't eat it & move your bum!

Now just need to implement that one. lol. I would be totally embarrassed to have Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen came to my house like they do on the show! Then they made the one chic weigh herself on the st.! lol. But they all lost weight!!!

Well here I go again, rambling on...........lollll.

Have a Great Night!

Old 11-20-2006, 10:12 PM   #49  

Height: 5'1"

Hi all.....

Came home early since I wasn't feeling too shabby. Still feeling bad so I think I'll plop myself on the couch. Just wanted to pop in really quick to say hello.

Chat w/you all soon.
Old 11-20-2006, 10:16 PM   #50  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Red face

Hi Marti! Sorry to hear you are still feeling under the weather! I hope you feel better soon!

Old 11-20-2006, 10:18 PM   #51  
GmaTo8

See you all at Weight Loss and Chit Chat # 221!
Closed Thread