Old 10-13-2006, 10:02 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 175/155/140

Height: 5'7"

Happy Friday!!! I am on realy quick to say HI!! We are leaving later this morning to go camping for the weekend. I am still sick though! This sucks! I was up half the night coughing. I cant back out of the trip, my dad cut his trip short so he could come pick up Carter and then my parents could watch him while I am in the desert trying not to get hurt on dirtbikes! hahaha! I hope everyone has a great weekend! I have a feeling mine wont be too good foodie wise. oops. Well have a great one, talk to you all on monday!
CartersMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 10:07 AM   #47  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 307.5/237.5/160

TGIF glad to see this day come. Well have to spend the morning making the candy topping to go on the top of my daughter B day cake she is going to be 12 her party is sunday. Almost a teen in the house How will I make it with two. Go to run have to get things going.
Butterfly50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 10:18 AM   #48  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Good Morning sunshines!!! I've got good news!! LOL!! I'm down 3.6 lbs this week!!! Yay!!! I broke the 240's...YAY!!! I tell ya, I've been doing alot of talking to myself. When I have those weak moments and just want to cave and have something sinful I say to myself...mom is about to enter onederland!! Or...weigh in is on friday! And i stop myself! Feels great to be in control and I'm actually listening to myself for once! Its paying off!!! Now, yes I was pretty darn good last week and lost 3.6 lbs, but when I sit down and think of it...i could have done so much better!! I mean c'mon I had pizza 2 nights in a row! So, that will be my goal for this coming week, work on those portions again...but make them better choices. That means I gotta go to the grocery store...blech!

Amanda....down 4 lbs!!!! Girl thats awesome!! I'm tired of being in the 2's too, but we are working on it! And you are SO close to onederland!! What I'm most looking forward to seeing from you on the 27th is not the lbs lost but the inches! Because I'd bet the farm you've lost alot of inches!!! I buy the knock off brands of meds too, the funny thing is I think it was dateline that did a story about how chances are Claritin makes the knockoff brand too. Its like that with alot of drugs, they manufacture both the name brand and the knock off...so why do they vary so much in price?? I'd rather not pay for a brand thanks! LOL! Keep up the good work lady!! You inspire me daily with your choices!

Stacia...ooh camping!! We havent been all year, too cold to go now. We went to disneyworld this year so that took all our camping budget..nice tradeoff I suppose LOL!! I'm sorry you are still sick, I hope it doesnt hinder your trip too much! Have a fantastic time!!!

Bonnie....Happy Birthday to your dd!! Mine turns 12 in March and I swear she thinks shes 16 already!! Does this mean its only gonna get worse! LOL!! Have a wonderful day today!!

Everyone else....Good Morning!!

It was so nice to not have homework or an exam to study for last night! Its homecoming weekend (Danielle we are playing Northern Arizona) so tomorrow morning we'll head out to the parade. Go Griz!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!!

Last edited by Hun.e.B; 10-13-2006 at 10:36 AM.
Hun.e.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 03:55 PM   #49  
Melissa

*singing* Lonely....I'm so lonely....dont have no body....

Where is everyone today!

~melissa
Old 10-13-2006, 09:05 PM   #50  
Mardi Gras'07 New Orleans

S/C/G: 253/253/160

hi all im back in new orleans i havent started the 21 day challenge i figured ill start sunday new thread new habits right? plus i have a baby shower to go to sat. how is everyone doing? i bet great i have alot of catching up to do well i talk to you later the babi is getting her first tooth so she is fussy have a great night byt the way anyone watch bl the other night?
miafluker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 10:06 AM   #51  
I believe in miracles

S/C/G: 212/212/130

Height: 5'1

Hello, Hello, Hello

I could have cried yesterday i was so busy. I'm so glad its over. I stopped running at 9:20 pm yesterday. Long enough to see my CARDINALS beat the Crap out of New York, YeahHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Amany I hope detroit makes its to the world series. Because they seem easy to beat and I know our cardinals can take them. Just Kidding I know you didn't think i forgot about that 4 lbs you lost. Your acting like its no big deal are you kidding me, girl. Congratulations,

Mia I am glad you made it back to New orleans safe and sound. I can't wait until you start the 21 day challenge.

Melissa on 3.6 lbs you are rocking. I knew all that running you do would pay off. Congratulations lady.

Hi Bonnie I hope your daughter has a wonderful birthday. Watch the Cake.

Cartersmama Good luck camping this weekend, literally don't let the bugs bite.
We yust to camp all the time my husband and I. Not anymore, i can't stand misquitos. My mom got west nile about 3 years ago and I have been a freak every since. My whole family are OFF freaks. She almost died.

Well I weighed in and I lost 3 lbs. Thats means am only losing about a pound a week. I'm Okay with that, because I know am exercising. I could be eating better, but thats why I started the 21 day challenge. to make me more accountable. I'm not at the stage amany is yet so I have to keep giving myself challenges. On the other had its puts under 200Lbs, that Iam exciting about.

21 day challenge

72 ounces of water a day 2 - 3 pauses -done /no pauses -still hard
100 crunches a day 2- 0 pauses (level 1)-done/no pauses
1400 calories a day 2- 3 pauses (level 3) - done/ no pauses

Last edited by sapphire35; 10-14-2006 at 10:18 AM.
sapphire35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 11:13 AM   #52  
Melissa

OMG Trish that is GREAT!!! You are in onederland!!! WOOHOO!!! All your hard work and determination is payig off!! I'm so very excited for you!!! Congrats on reaching such an amazing milestone!! Keep it up!! Your goals are just around the corner now!!

I for one cannot wait to see onederland. Even if its 199.8 its still not 200! LOL!!

Yesterday is going to be my meal off. I did great during the day, ate a very light lunch because I knew we were having chinese for dinner. I overdid it. Knew I would, thank goodness I've got all week till I see the scale again. I peeked this morning and it showed up 3 lbs...now we all know i didnt gain 3 lbs overnight, but that just goes to show you what all that MSG can do to a body. Well I'll be sucking on that water bottle all day in an attempt to flush it out....literally :flush: LOL!

I didnt sleep well last night at all, my poor leg! I did groceries and Costco yesterday and OMG! Thats when the pain hits me the hardest is while grocery shopping for some reason, I dunno if its the pushing of the cart or what but MAN I come out of the store in tears. Then on top of that I sat at the computer for 7 hours working on fundraiser stuff. Its just amazing how people cant add simple numbers! I have $902 in errors to try and collect now...fun times! Today is Homecoming parade, I'm already loading up on the anti inflamatories so I can make it through. Gotta support our Griz though!

Oh...I can comfortable wear my wedding ring again! Not my original wedding ring but one I got a couple of years ago, dh and I bought each other new bands.

Alright enough rambling! I hope everyone can get a chance to check in today. Make it a great weekend!! Stick to those goals! I know you can do it!

~melissa
Old 10-14-2006, 09:28 PM   #53  

Mel i hope your leg gets better
Trish my hat is off for you congrats on wonderland your doing great i cant wait to start the 21 day challenge tomorrow i dream of wonderland and im with you Mel it can be 199
Job well done i guess it can be done
how is everyone else? i know you guys are doing great well have a great night and keep up the good work
Old 10-15-2006, 12:15 PM   #54  
Melissa

Good Morning Mia...thanks for the well wishes! I have yet to get myself organized and get going on the 21 day challenge. I know what I want to focus on its just a matter of sitting down and doing it! Its always something i swear!

I hope you have a wonderful day! My weekend has been a series of bad choices. But hopefully I'll reign it back in soon! Just seem to have lost my thunder yesterday.

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!! I've got oodles of homework to work on before the game, luckily we play at night so I have all day!

~melissa
Old 10-15-2006, 10:51 PM   #55  

wow where is everyone? i guess ill start a new thread
lets have a great week guys!!!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...96#post1439196