Old 10-04-2006, 09:08 AM   #16  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hey eveyone, just checking in. Life is sucking big time right now. I have 2 funerals this week, my grandma is in the hospital and my husband is being one big @55hole.

La3y-Your family is in my prayers.

Wendy-did we miss your bday?? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 09:48 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

ya, I'm an old lady now! LOL! And a very hungover one to boot!Thank goodness for this detox, I need it! LOL
Night ladies!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 08:57 AM   #18  
Fat-be-gone

Wendy: HAppy LAte B-day!! (Wow, that one just flew right by me!!) I'm sure you had a good one with your hangover and all. Funny, how you recuperated just in time to celebrate ur b-day. lol it seems to always happen like that. Good luck on Fat Smash today. hopefully you can help me stick with it and I am starting Day 1 today too (again...don't ask!)

Brandy-Hang in there sweetie. I hope you find the strength to help you through this tough week. Your grandmother will be in my prayers. And smack your husband upside the head for me, wouldya?? Lol

Nothing new with me. Just trying to get this diet under control. I have done it and I know I can do it, but it seems like I juts don't want to. I'm just going to keep trying everyday until I get it right!!!

Hang in there everybody...it's almost Friday.
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 10:27 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

Well I may not be able to do the surrogacy it turns out one of my test came back inconclusive. It is my Rubella test , if I am not immune the doctor said I cannot proceed.This is very disappointing . I have informed th IF's but they haven't respnded yet. I feel sooooooooo bad. Of corse I reverted to emotional eating again but I amgetting it back in control I just find something to do after the kids go to bed (that is when I snack).
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 01:01 PM   #20  

Hi everyone! I'm doing day 1 also Rosario because I couldnt eat that much yesterday(i wonder why! LOL!)
I have a nagging cough still but I'm doing my best to control it!
Have a good one, I'll check in later!
Old 10-06-2006, 12:45 AM   #21  

wow, almost 12 hours past and I'm the only one posting! Thats sad We either have to pick things up a notch or just call it quits!Personally I need and thrive off the support I get from my friends here. Hope I'm not offending anyone just have to speak my mind.
On that note....
I did day 1 of FSD without cheating! It was really hard to go without my tea aftre dinner though. Tomorrow I'm going to have a herbal tea since that's allowed but I'm not going to enjoy it as much as a cup of orange pekeo!
Brandy~ Hows grandma?
Rosario~ Day 1 go OK for you?
La3y~ How are things?
Cmom~That sucks about the rubella, I'm like that too.
Lady~ you are doing freakin awesome!
Shari~ Hey GF!! What you doing?

I'm proud of all of you! And I love ya too!!!
Old 10-06-2006, 07:49 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

nothing new here except I have finally got my speed back up on the gazelle. . My husband is now sick so I am avoiding him like the plague the last thing I need is to get sick AGAIN!

We are going to pick out the girls halloween costumes tonight before they get picked over.

To the Canadians here

I hope all is well with everyone else.
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 10:07 AM   #23  
used to be tofat

Morning gals, One funeral down, one to go. Grandma is out of the hospital. They are pretty sure she had a mild heart attack. I'm going to see her this afternoon.

Wendy-good job on day 1! It seems like that's always the hardest to get through for me. Good luck on day 2.

Cmom-sorry you may not be able to be a surrogate. I hope things work out for you.

Rosario-Get your butt moving girl!!!

I got a 4 mile walk in this morning and boy was it cold outside! I have GOT to find my hat and so thankful I had my gloves on. I have a 3 mile race tomorrow morning and the forcast is a low around 37. The race starts at 8:30 so the temp will be right around that low. ARGHHH!!! I HATE running in pants, but at that temp, I'm going to have to.

Take care everyone!
Old 10-06-2006, 02:14 PM   #24  

Hi veryone! Just taking it easy today, my little guy has a wicked cold and I feel so bad for him! I'm just going to put him down for a much needed nap!
Day 2 is going really well, no cheats!!
Chat later on!
Old 10-06-2006, 03:49 PM   #25  
Fat-be-gone

wow, wendy you are doing awesome. I am going to hold off until Monday to be really strict about FS. No effin around this time. I'll do the excercise and everything. I am going to use this weekend to mentally prepare myself...lol...I'm glad you are doing so good....i hope to follow in your footsteps soon!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 07:43 PM   #26  
Calorie-Counting Diva

Height: 5'1"

ARGH. Today SUCKED. Take a look at my MySpace blog if you're interested in knowing more.

Basically, I'm on the verge of a binge right now. I can't get in touch with my boyfriend, he normally talks me out of them
LadyFirelyght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 03:10 PM   #27  

Lydia~ Sorry yesterday sucked! Hope you are better now!

Having a restful day, Ryan and I are still sick and I have a wicked headache to boot, don't know if its caffine withdrawl or my wisdom teeth acting up again.
I find with this diet the only thing I REALLY miss is my tea. I come from a family that drinks tea all day, I have at least 2 cups aday myself and I really, really miss my tea herbal tea is just not cutting it! Any suggestions?
monday is going to be a total cheat day, its Thanksgiving and there is NOWAY I'm not going to have turkey! I don't care about the stuffing or potatoes but I have to have turkey!I'll limit myself to 2-3oz though!
Well, thats me, I'll see if anyone posts later today!
Old 10-07-2006, 09:50 PM   #28  

Huh, nobody wants to join me here today? I sure get lonely sometimes....
Old 10-07-2006, 10:52 PM   #29  

So anyway I won't be around much tomorrow, I have to go get the trailer and haul it in to the city.Have a good day ya'll!
Old 10-08-2006, 07:19 AM   #30  
used to be tofat

Happy Sunday! I was busy, busy, busy yesterday. My race was fun, and I came in 3rd in my age group. Yippee!!! Then we had to drive 2 hours to visit DH's gma, then drive 2 hous home. It was a beautiful day and except for the cold morning hours we didn't get to enjoy any of it.

Today is a new day. Walked 2 miles this morning, then church and a bike ride is scheduled for the afternoon! I cant wait.

Hope you are all having a great weekend.

Wendy-Have a great thanksgiving!!! Great job on your diet.

Lydia-hugs to you. HOpe youre having a better day today.