Old 10-08-2006, 10:08 AM   #31  
Calorie-Counting Diva

Height: 5'1"

I'm feeling much better today, thanks guys. Having a couple days off from work has sure been great. And hey, tomorrow I don't have to work a full day. It's probably still gonna be stressful this week since we're having a federal inspection on Wednesday. Yuck. But you know what? I'm excited about Friday. What happens Friday? I get to see my boyfriend for the first time since May. I CAN'T WAIT! Just 5 more days!
LadyFirelyght is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 10:44 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Oh thats great Lydia! Have a wonderful weekend with the BF!!

Just thinking of heading out to pick up the trailer but it's so freakin' windy here! I hat hauling when its like this, kinda scary!
Check in later! Have a good day!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 11:18 AM   #33  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hey all! Sorry I've been MIA but to make a long story short, my computer profile got wiped clean by a virus and I've been stressed trying to get all my stuff back. I'm trying one last thing when I get home after work today and if that doesn't work, then I'm giving up and starting the VERY LONG *** journey to finding and resaving all my lost stuff. I'll try to check in later on.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 07:19 PM   #34  

Oh Shari that really bites!

Back from the lake, home safe and sound, and STARVED! must be something about freash air that makes a person hungry!Just going to have my final snack in about an hour and then early to bed!
Good luck on week 2!
Old 10-09-2006, 09:30 AM   #35  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Good morning gals, hope your Monday is off to a great start.

I swear I'm the only person in the world who can run 4.75 miles and still feel like a slacker. It really isn't fair. Just cuz my hubby runs so much everyone around me just shrugs me off. I know I need to focus on how I feel about what I accomplish, but sometimes it'd be nice to hear a "wow, good job."

Anyways, my run is done for the morning and it fealt great. I'm babysitting right now and the kids are playing legos and getting along. I've got some work I brought along to get done while I'm here, but thought I'd check in.

Shari-that sucks about your puter. I got a virus about 2 weeks ago and thought I killed my old laptop. Somehow hubby got it working again but it sure was a pain. Thankfully we dont keep much stored on the laptop, just mainly use it to surf.

Wendy-glad your trip to the lake was accomplished. Hope your hunger has dissipated today.

Lydia-Glad you're doing better. I'm sure you'll have a great week anticipating your boyfriends return!

Everyone else-hope you're staying on plan for the day.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 03:50 PM   #36  

Brandy~ You are doing GREAT!! I wish I could run to the end of the driveway, that would be somewhat of an success for me! LOL!Really, I'm very proud of you!

Ro~ Hows day 1? You can do this, I know you can!!

It's turkey time!! It's turkey time!!
Did anyone else check out the new smilies? They are awesome! Thanks 3FC!!
So as you can tell it's turkey time here in Canada! I LOVE turkey and I'm really pumped about dinner! The rest of my day consists of cleaning and laundry, then getting my books together for school tomorrow, ah what an exciting day! LOL!
I'll catch ya later!
Old 10-09-2006, 05:18 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

Well today I had a BIG piece of cake but concidering it is thanksgiving I gave myself a pss. The rest of my day was good until supper.
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 08:55 PM   #38  

I DID SO GOOD TONIGHT!
I only had 3oz. of turkey! No stuffing, gravy, potatoe, etc. its a proud moment
how was everyones day?
Old 10-09-2006, 09:30 PM   #39  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Happy Thanksgiving to all you Canadians!

Wendy, guess what? I went to the lake yesterday! LOL I was like 'OMG a Wendy moment!' My best friend Sunshine's boyfriend's family have a little house right on the lake. It was gorgeous, only 45 mintues away but it felt like I had went to a whole other state or something. It was beautiful and I loved it even though we had to incidents, one involving me slipping and falling on my big behind on the boat launch and the other nearly having a heart attack as I was floating on a raft in the water and a snake decided it want to start stalking me, the person who CAN'T SWIM!

Thanks Brandy. I've given up trying to fix it myself. I'm just going to put it in the shop and hopefully will have it back by the end of next week.

With all this crap going down with my computer, I decided not to do this week's BTB points. I'll be back in the game when my computer is fixed and some sort of order resumes in my life. BUT I will be dropping in whenever I can get on a computer at work or something. I feel so lost without you all!
Old 10-09-2006, 11:15 PM   #40  

We miss you here Shari! Isn't being at the lake "the best"!! I miss it so much now that I don't have a spot! I'm putting my name in for the draw for next year for sure!Up here in the provincial parks we put our names in and pay for the camp sites then we go somewhere for a meeting about a month before camping season opens and see if our name is drawn, if not we get our $$ back. Usually we all get drawn but the trick is to get the camp spot you like in the Campground you want to be at! Otherwise if you want to go to a private campground, you have to pay BIG BUCKS!Wish I had the $$ to just buy a cottage.<sigh>
Anyway, better get ready for bed, school tomorrow
G'night everyone!
Old 10-10-2006, 07:17 AM   #41  

Morning! Look at that 1st to post!
Just getting ready for school, last night was rough, I went to bed with one of my splitting headaches and was sick a couple times!Man, I'm tireed of being sick!
Oh well, life goes on. Catch ya later! Have a good day!
Old 10-10-2006, 09:14 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

I know the feeling I am pushing myself through exercising . The whole time I feel like I am gonna throw up . Instead of going 7-7.5 on the gazelle I am only going 6-6.5 but I have uped my time to 40 mns and now only do 20 mins of sit ups etc.... NO GAIN THIS MORNING after having the cake and potatoes and gravy( I had lots of gravy)
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 10:57 AM   #43  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Wendy, yep going to the lake is great. Sorry about you being sick.

CM ~ WOOOT for no gain!
Old 10-10-2006, 12:36 PM   #44  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Ok ladies checking in again. I am going to try to get here every day. Hubby is doing good on the diet. So I am going to put his points on my points page...I got to get that done I hope my computer is not going to be to slow. I am going to work on my ex now that my eating is back under control....

Well I hope all of you are having a good day. Let me go get my points up there!! Later!
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 03:29 PM   #45  
Fat-be-gone

La3y unicorn--glad your hanging in there and that hubby is doing good.

canadian mom-wow, no gain after thanksgiving?!?! you're awesome. I wish I could pull that off!

wendy-how's P1 going for you?? I am so sucking at this right now. I can't seem to stay committed. I started over again Day 1 today and I already had a bad lunch. But instead of saying, "oh well, there goes the day, I 'll just start over again tomorrow", I am going to go on to the day 2 tomorrow. If i keep going the way I'm going, I'll never be out of P1!!! WTG on not splurging on Thanksgiving!

Shari-yuck...hope your computer gets straightened out soon.

Brandy-wow, good job!!!! And I ain't being a smart @$$ either. You should be very proud of how much running you get in. I wish I could do even a fraction of what you could do.

Lydia--oh how fun. I remember when me and my bf were doing the LD thing and I got to see him every couple of months. It was the best ever. Hope you have lots and lots of fun!!!!

My hunny bunny is gone on a retreat so he's gone until tomorrow. I'll be all by myself tonite But on the brite side, I don't have to cook for anybody and just maybe, I can get a workout in. We'll just see how I fare for the nite.

Enjoy the rest of your day ladies!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote