Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 10:34 PM   #46  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Good evening ladies...Hello and welcome to any of the newbies that I haven't greeted. So glad to have everyone here. I will get to know names and personalities soon.
My life got busy (er) for a couple days...and will stay busy for awhile I imagine.

I took Mom's dog back to her after she got home today. Then when I came home I couldn't help but look for the little darling. Just got used to her running to greet me. But, NO, I don't want a dog. It reminded me that you always have to worry about what to do with the dog when you are not going to be home. And, being one who is used to just picking up and going as I wish, I didn't like that part of dog-sitting. It's fun for a few days. Period!

Got laundry and housework caught up today..then got a call for a showing for Fri., so will have to do it all again and more! Sat. I am going to start packing...finally. By then we should be able to move boxes into the garage at the new house. Appliances are coming tomorrow ..(another finally.)

I didn't do as well on food the last three days as I had been..but it wasn't a deal breaker either. Just stalled! I walked tonight and last night both...so all is not lost. Tomorrow is going to see me back on oatmeal, fruit and veggies. AND a bike ride! I am still looking for that 169 mark on the scales! Why do I get to 170 or 171 and just sit there? There has to be a "fat" fairy keeping me from meeting that goal!

Going furniture and drapery shopping tomorrow. Fun!

Sorry to not catch up with individuals. You will all think that "it is all about me..." But I really will catch up soon.
Old 09-05-2006, 11:29 PM   #47  

Height: 5'1"

Good Evening Ladies!!

What a weekend. I didn't go to work yesterday as I had planned. Hubby was home so we both decided that we don't get to see each other much so let me stay home too. Then we went out to visit w/my grandpa for a few hours.

I caught a reflection of myself in a window today.....started wondering...when did I get so short?? Then reality hit me, I've always been this short, the weight gain has just really made it more noticable! working on that though.

Won't be doing individuals tonight.....too much to catch up on. But will try to do some tomorrow before work.

Hope you all had a great weekend and let's pray that this week hurrys so we can have another one!

Off I go....chat w/you all in the morning.

Hugs
Old 09-06-2006, 12:08 AM   #48  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hey Gals.

Well I'm all finished. Just doing laundry.........I do need to dust but I can do that later on today. (Wed)...................

I'm so glad its all done. It wasn't really that bad. Although I do want to do it all again in about a month or so, just to be sure. Maybe next time we can rearrange the furniture and then I can start my fall cleaning. I guess technically today sorta started it but I don't count it really.

Hey Sue! Glad things are coming together for ya and no worries, we understand your very busy!

Marti -- Love the new avatar, daarrrrrlinnnnnng, its lovely! Oh no you mean that once my fat goes my height goes too? lollllll. Oh well, thats okay.

I hope you all are having a wonderful night/morning!!!!!

TTFN! (Ta Ta For Now!)
Old 09-06-2006, 08:10 AM   #49  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Guess What?????????????????? I tried on my old swimsuit and it FITSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mind you it is a tad bit tight, but it does FIT!!!!!!!!!!! Yippeeeeeeee!

Anyways. I know its not a big deal, but its something.........

Have a Good Morning.
Old 09-06-2006, 09:03 AM   #50  
Liz, Dressage Queen

S/C/G: 160/143/135

Height: 5'7"

Talking Way of LIfe

Good Morning,

It's Wednesday and fortunately for me, I have only today and tomorrow to come to work. My boss will be at trial tomorrow and Friday, so I won't be seeing much of him.

MKAT, I have loved horses since I was a little girl. I did ride a little bit when my father was stationed in Germany. We had a German instructor and always called the girls, "Girlie" and the boys by their given names. Figure that one out! Then, I never pursued it (meaning nagging my parents to death about it) and just admired from afar.

I didn't start riding seriously (and I use the term loosely) until my DD was in college! Never say never.

Jen, Don't think of being on a diet. You know, DIET is a four-letter word! Once you get yourself into a routine of the types of food you eat, you will realize that you are eating good food, losing weight, and eating what you like. Sounds as if you have a good start on your journey.

If you have a bad day or weekend, chalk that up to a bad day, and then start all over again. I gained 2 pounds this past weekend, so my goal this week is to stay within my points (I do WW). Never berate yourself; just keep plugging along.

Sorry for the long-winded response. Sometimes, I just get going and can't stop myself.
Old 09-06-2006, 10:16 AM   #51  
GmaTo8

Welcome to Liz!!

Ok ladies, it's that time.... hop on over to Weight Loss and Chit Chat #211! See you there.
Closed Thread